Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Her American Dream

Her American Dream

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

I had to run. I can't stay like this for the rest of my life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-22 - Updated: 2013-01-23 - 469 words

0Unrated
I stuffed my bag with what my hands fell on first. He can't keep doing this to me. I shook my head as my vision blurred with tears of pain and fear.

My husband beat me every day, sometimes twice a day. But enough is enough. Tears splattered the pictures of us as I shook my head voilently.

I could feel all the bruises on my body, new and old. All the scars he'd given me over the last three years. I'm done.

Slamming the top drawer of the dresser shut, I let the anger build and build until I was ready to go kill him right now. Gritting my teeth, I took a deep breath and bottled it all.

I heard him moving around in the other room, fear quickly bubbling up over the rage. Moving as quietly as I could, I reached up into the closet and grabbed the giant wad of cash I'd been hiding; gathering up for this day.

Kissing it in joy, I threw it into my bag before I zipped it shut. I picked the keys to my car - the one thing I had left to myself - and opened the window.

The door rattled, making me panic. "Tammy?" He asked softly, making me stumble on my feet. "Tam, baby, open the door." There was a pause. When he realized I wasn't going to answer, he beat on the door with his hands. "TAMMY!" I popped the screen out of the window and slipped my bag out, following it.

I landed on my toes from the high window, grabbing my bag and running to the car before he noticed. My stomach lurched as I tried to keep my hand steady as I unlocked the driver's door.

Shoving my bag into the back seat, I jumped into the seat as the front door opened. I shut the door as I started the engine, locking all of the doors.

He ran out as I ripped out of the driveway. "Tammy!!!" I heard his scream as I sped away.

I looked in the mirror at him back in the street. He watched me with a huge smirk as I drove.

As he turned into a speck, I looked at myself. My face was bright red, swollen where he'd hit me this time. My lip was split, and my nose was dripping blood.

I swear, if I ever see John Trace again, I will kill him. He might not think so, but I swear on my life, his will end.








Idek about this. Just randomly writing.

R+R and all that.

Hugs and Tagless Shirts,
-Lala

PS, I've been having issues with my laptop, so I might not be able to add as much till it's fixed. Till then, I'm back on my phone. Oh well.
Sign up to rate and review this story