Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everything Has Changed

Your Smile In The Back Of My Mind

by PrisonRiot 0 reviews

Chapter 10

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-01-25 - Updated: 2013-01-25 - 788 words - Complete

3Original
Hi! Okay, sorry this is a filler chapter and sorry if I spammed anyone's emails yesterday. Ficwad was being like fifty shades of useless and so updated the chapter like twenty times without putting any of the words in. Oh well. Thanks for all the ratings and reviews and stuff :* xx

“Two people to wait on me, hand and foot,” Gerard sighed, falling onto their couch with his hands over his stomach.

“What, was I not fulfilling your needs?” Frank asked, sipping his coffee in the kitchen.

“Of course you were, sweetheart,” Gerard called, “And while you’re up, could you get me a glass of water?”

“Sure,” Frank said, filling his glass up with tap water, “I’m going to work now, but I’ll see you later, kay? No later than seven.”

“Love you,” Gerard said, kissing Frank on the lips as he handed him his glass of water and left for work.

Grant came stumbling out of the guest room a few moments later, scratching his head and wearing a pair of navy flannel pyjamas.

“Hey, Grant,” Gerard greeted him, “Did you sleep well?”

“Very well, as I always do in your delightful guest room,” Grant said, slumping down next to Gerard, “That direct view into the apartment opposite was lovely.”

“You complain about that every time,” Gerard snorted, “What do you want for breakfast?”

“No, no, I’ll get it,” Grant enthused. Gerard rolled his eyes.

“Pregnant, not paralyzed,” He reminded him, getting up from the couch. Grant tutted and watched as Gerard got up and put two slices of bread into the toaster.

“So what are you doing now?” Gerard asked, getting the butter and the jam out of his cupboards.

“This, that. Batman Inc, mainly. I also came to ask you about a new book I’ve pitched to DC that I need someone to collaborate with,” Grant said casually, leaning back on the couch.

“That’s nice,” Gerard said absently, spreading butter over the toast, “Do you have anyone in mind?”

“Actually, I was wondering if you wanted to do it?” Grant asked, turning round to looked at him, “I mean, I’d pitched this before you were pregnant, so there’s no obligation. I wanted to offer it to you first, but if you don’t want to-”

“Of course I want to!” Gerard exclaimed, bringing the toast over, “I mean, I’m fine for now. I may be a bit useless towards the end of pregnancy and when we have the baby.”

“I wouldn’t have asked you if that wasn’t going to be fine,” Grant explained, “It’s just something I’ve been wanting to do for a while, twelve issues over the space of two years. No insane deadlines. I promise.”

“Well as long as you promise,” Gerard warned, smiling. He hugged Grant, letting Grant rub his back, before pulling away.

“I Frank’s left some employment contracts here so I’m just going to go and give them to him in his office, but afterwards we can discuss this and if you want me to do-”

“Sounds great,” Grant said warmly, “I have a friend I was going to visit today so I’ll be back in the evening. Did you need me to pick up anything wile I’m out?”

“No, I need to go grocery shopping later on today anyway,” Gerard said, “But thanks for offering. I’ll see you later, then.”

*

“Hey, Baby,” Frank greeted, looking up from his computer screen.

“You left some stuff at home,” Gerard smiled, placing it on Frank’s desk.

“Life saver,” Frank said, leaning up to kiss him. Gerard smiled let Frank pull him into his lap.

“How’s baby?” Frank asked, leaning over Gerard’s arms to type. Gerard giggled and slung an arm around Frank’s neck to keep himself upright on Frank’s lap, his back pressed uncomfortably into the arm rest.

“Well, not much has changed since you asked about three hours ago,” Gerard snorted, kissing Frank’s temple.

“That’s good,” Frank commented idly, opening up an email. Gerard twirled his hair in his fingers.

“Are you thinking of letting me go anytime soon?” Gerard asked, watching Frank reply to an email.

“Nope. You’re staying with me forever,” Frank said seriously, reaching an arm around to squeeze Gerard’s side.

“Don’t you have meetings to go to?” Gerard asked. Frank shrugged next to him.

“Yeah. What’s your point?” Frank asked. Gerard laughed and buried his head in Frank’s neck.

“Guess I’ll just stay here forever then,” Gerard mumbled, kissing the side of Frank’s neck. Frank ran his hands soothingly up and down Gerard’s side.

*
Sign up to rate and review this story