Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Her American Dream

Three

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Mikey's brother was nice, sweet and....cute. His friends were okay, too.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-25 - Updated: 2013-01-26 - 875 words

0Unrated
My phone rang in my pocket, making me jump and Pidge sqwak. I looked at it.

The number matched the one on my arm. "Hey Mikey." I smiled as I answered.

"Hey girl. The guys are all excited to meet you. I didn't know they were all here already." I heard his sigh. "So you ready to cone over? I just gotta get a shirt on and make Frank put pants on!" he shouted, covering the phone. "Before you get here."

"You know you like it!" A deep voice yelled back. Mikey spluttered as I laughed.

"Well then if it's that kind of party..." I snickered.

"Now don't you start." He laughed.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Should I eat first?" I asked, going into my kitchen.

"Only if you don't like sloppy joes and salad." He said easily. Salad? Not something I expected from a huge group of guys. "Frank's a vegetarian, so we get rabbit food for him." He laughed. "Ow I'm on the phone!" He cried.

"Should I bring something?" No answer. "Mikey?" I changed hands on my phone, picking up Pidge and placing her on her cage door. "Mikey, you still there?" I closed the door as she jumped in.

"Hi. I'm Gerard, Mikey's brother. He's....wrestling...with Frank at the moment, I think. What'd you say after he dropped the phone?"

"Oh. Hi I'm Tammy. I asked if I should bring anything for dinner?" I repeated. He laughed.

"Nah, we have everything. You can help me cook though if you want." I heard the smile in his gentle voice.

"Okay. Now, where am I headed exactly?" I asked, pulling a piece of paper and a pencil out of my counter drawer.

He gave me the address. I wrote it down, my pencil squeaking annoyingly. "Okay, I got it. I should be there in about ten minutes."

"Sweet." I heard the never leaving smile in his voice. "I'll probably get the door."

"Okay." I smiled back. "Well, I'll see you when I get there. Bye." I hung up with a huge grin.

I put my phone back in my pocket and grabbed the paper and my messenger bag. Inside it was my wallet, phone charger, pepper spay, a pocket knife, a little sewing kit, and a rape whistle.

No such thing as too careful, as I always say. I grabbed my car keys and headed to the door. "Bye pretty bird." I cooed at Pidge.

It took five minutes to get to the address. I stared up at the huge house with wide eyes. "Wow." I breathed.

I got out and nervously made my way up the stairs and knocked on the door. About thirty seconds later, the door opened, a pale man stood there, shaking his black hair out of his eyes. "Tammy?"

"Gerard?" I asked, recognizing his voice. He grinned at me and nodded.

"Come on." He held his hand out to me. I took it, letting him pull me into the huge house. "We've kind of settled in the gaming room." He smiled at me.

I couldn't stop staring at him. His face was a pale as Mikey's, his features slightly more rounded. His eyes were the most beautiful things I'd seen in years.

Gerard led me to a room where Mikey was pinned to the floor by a little kid. One of the others was recording out with his phone while the other was laughing, his huge hair swaying everywhere.

"Uhm....." I looked at Gerard who was grinning.

"Tammy's here! Enough gay porn in the game room!" He clapped his hands. "Frank, Mikey, break it up." He picked up Frank by his shoulders and set him on his feet.

Frank had no pants on, but a pair of short shorts. My face went red as I looked away.

He looked down and gasped, grabbing a pillow off of the couch and covered himself with it. "Uh...." His face was almost as red as mine.

Mikey sat up, still shirtless, and looked at me. "Oh...hey." He tried to make it seem that this wasn't as awkward as it was. "Nudity is abundant here." He laughed.

"Right...." I looked at Gerard. The two on the couch looked at me as Frank made his getaway past me, heading up the stairs.

"You're so pretty!" The one with big hair smiled at me.

The blond nodded. "Excuse Bob and Ray. They don't see girls much." Gerard waved at them.

"It's okay?" I shrugged, not sure what to say. I was nervous around Gerard, and I knew why.

This wasn't the usual 'Is he going to beat or rape me?' nerves, but 'I want him to look at me.' nerves.

"How about we start dinner?" Gerard looked at me. I nodded and pulled the hairtie off of my wrist and started to put up my long honey blond hair.

I noticed him staring at my arms, his face falling for once, but he said nothing. Until we got to the kitchen. "What happened to your arms, Tammy?" He breathed in my ear.

That made me jump. I had no idea what to say.






I'm ginna take a nap. I'm so tired.

So R+R and all that.

Hugs and Sneezes,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story