Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto, the last male in the world

Motherly Love

by VRmaster300 6 reviews

Reboot of my origianl Naruto in the world of Kunochi fic

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2013-01-28 - Updated: 2013-01-29 - 2630 words - Complete

5Hot
A/N: I do not own Naruto or any part of the franchise.
I decided to do this idea for a Naruto/Harem rather than my original of just a regular CRA fic.
*]
[*WARNINGS: Sex, multiple wives, Incest, Hinata Bashing, etc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


Woman, woman, and more woman.
“Just what the heck is going on here?” said Naruto to himself as he looked out across the village from the rooftops while having an illusion jutsu on him to avoid being seen.
About an hour ago he had been on his way to meet with Sakura at a restaurant for their date, when he had the feeling that he was being followed. He turned back and found no one, but kept his guard up. About a few more streets of walking, and he was sure someone was following him. Jumping back and attempting to get his stalker, all he found was Hinata walking down the ally. Thinking that his stalker was scared away by Hinata probably showing up nearby, Naruto got back on his way. Making a quick turn, he transformed into his female genjutsu form, and hoped that he would lose his stalker if they were still nearby. A good distance away, he found no one following him, but saw Hinata in the distance looking around the area where he had just been. Naruto guessed maybe she had been given a mission to find the old lady’s cat again, so ignored any other distractions.
It was then at an instince that Naruto felt a great wave of energy go through everything around him, and then certain people were consumed in flashes of light. Or more rather, only every single male in the leaf village was consumed in light, and in their place were now females.
Confused, Naruto took a quick search around the village, and found that no males were around at all. Changing back to his regular appearance, Naruto began scouting the village trying to figure out what had happened, but to no luck.
"Attention all women of Konohagakure, the hokage has called an emergency meeting. Everyone is to gather in front of the Hokage tower no later than in half an hour,” came a voice from the village’s announcement system.
“Maybe the old lady has some answers,” thought Naruto as he headed for the tower.
He arrived at near the tower but it was flooded with woman in front, and a part of him was saying to stay hidden, so he kept to one of the nearby roofs where no one would find him unless they were actually looking.
Tsunade appeared and started to give the news,
“As you are all aware all males in Konoha have disappeared for some reason, and in their places have appeared woman that were deceased before. We are not sure what caused this, but after numerous messenger hawks, it seems that this has happened to every ninja village around the world.
“What the heck, is she saying that I’m the only guy left on the planet?” Well no she didn’t actually say that cause she didn’t even know Naruto was there, but it was the only conclusion he could come to.
"You may also have learned that you will feel extremely horny for another unexplained reason. We are working to figure out a cause for all this, but in the meantime we must keep going forward. If we can figure anything out, we shall let you all know. For the meantime, enjoy your time with your reunited love ones, and satisfy yourselves from going nuts on lust.”

Naruto was at a loss for words, this whole situation was like something out of a fantasy. He was the only male in a world full of females, females that were horny, and wanted release.
“Uh..no, I can’t do that to Sakura. We’ve been dating for almost a year now,” he told himself and then realized it. Sakura. He had to tell her he was still here. Looking over the edge of the roof he saw as the females all started to separate and head off into different directions. He finally saw two heads of pink hair and saw Sakura being escorted back to her home by her mother and Ino. Sakura looked like she had a few years in her face, but wiped them off, and then gave the gestures of someone who was reassuring someone else that they were fine. Naruto could see her clutching a necklace around her neck, a necklace that he had given her a few days ago for their one year anniverstiy.
He was about to jump off the roof to follow when a flash of red came out of nowhere and jumped him before he blacked out.
“Argh, where am I?” he said rubbing his head, and then looking around to see he was now in the master bedroom of the Namikaze compound, where he had moved into a few weeks ago after he had been given his Namikaze status back.
"Let me see your face mister,” said a voice behind him.
Naruto turned to come face to face with a tall red-haired female looking down at him, and then a look of confusion came to her face.
"Mi………Minato?" she asked.
"Mom?” asked Naruto recognizing the woman from photo’s he has seen.
"Wait, your Naruto, aren’t you?" She asked shocked.

The time went by as mother and son were reunited, Kushina did a jutsu on him that allowed her to see all of his memories in an instant in her head so that they could save some time.
“Oh Naruto, I am so glad to see you after all this time,” she said before kissing him deeply on the lips. Naruto who was shocked ended up letting her continue as she exchanged tongue with him and put more emotion into the kiss.
Kushina then realized what she had done and broke of the kiss.
“Oh, Im so sorry Naruto, its just…you look so much like Minato, and as you know all woman are experiaceing a horny desire right now, I just lost control…..,” blurted out Kushina who was looking ashamed.
Naruto however surprised her by taking hold of her face and kissing her back, and their lips held together for a while 5 minutes before they separated.
“If your lust is getting the better of you, then let me help you mom,” said Naruto.
Kushina couldn’t take it anymore, she needed release and she was going to have to get it sooner or later, so why not sooner.
Minutes later found mother and son naked with Naruto lying down on the bed and his mother hovering over him with her shaved pussy lips touching the tip of his cock. They decided to skip foreplay since Kushina was determined to get some cock into her.
"Oh fuck Naruto," Kushina moaned as she lowered herself and allowing her son’s cock to penetrate her vaginal canal until she could fell it kiss her cervix.
Below her Naruto groaned when he felt his mother’s fleshy walls engulf his thick rod with such friction on all sides. Kushina had been without sex in so long that her orgasam came early from just the pure contract and she let out her juices onto her son’s cock.
“Oh kami, you made me come from just that,” she moaned as she tried to push his cock more deeper into her womb. "I've never thought that I would feel such pleasure from my own son’s cock filling me up.”
“Damn, your so tight mom, and really hot too,” Naruto said watching her breasts jingle about.
Kushina started rocking motions, wanting to have his shaft rapidly thrust into her but not wanting to have the head of his cock leave the touch of her cervix.
“Oh Naruto, this feels so good. How does it feel for you, do you like having your cock deep inside your mommy?” she said.
“Fuck yeah, your even tighter than the other mom’s I’ve started fucking,” groaned Naruto.
Kushina smiled at the comment through her moans.
"Don't sulk!" She warned in a laugh, "Soon, you will be able to look down on me."
"Oh, you're reaching into me so deep,” she moaned and pushed herself down to wrap her arms around his neck and then kiss him deeply.
"Mhhggggmmmmm,” Naruto tried to say but could not with the tounge battle his mother had currently engaged him in.
"No complaining during sex,” she said ending the kiss.
"Wow, you’re got good tongue mom," said Naruto.
"Thank you sweetie,” said Kushina as she continued to bounce her hips on his own.
The room was filled with a sound of wet heavy flesh slapping against itself as their hips kept hitting each other when their bodies contacted during their love making.
"You’re getting tighter now mom," Naruto moaned and gripped her hips, "I think I’m gonna cum now mom.”
“Then what are you waiting for, come inside me Naruto, come inside your mommy. Fill up my womb with your seed and make me pregnant,” Kushina moaned.
Naruto moaned as the tight sliding friction between his mother’s cervix and his meat rod louged inside of her.
Kushina and Naruto’s lips met multiple times as they exchanged tounge in a heated battle to allow each other access. Kushina was crawled over him sucking face with her son while her naked body rubbed against his own.
“Oh Naruto, that’s it,” she moaned as she moaned softly and starts rubbing her hands all over her body till she decides to squeeze her own large breasts. Naruto meanwhile uses his hands to grab her butt and frimley gives each ass cheek a good squeeze before spreading them to give himself more acess as he kept plowing into her.
“Oh kami, I’m coming,” she moaned before she climaxed and then felt feeling the rapid rush of her son’s seed flowing out of his cock and into her waiting womb. She gasped in shock on how much of her son’s seed was being poured into her baby chamber, and when the feeling began to die down, she fell forward and landed on Naruto’s chest, both of them panting from their lovemaking. Kushina’s belly was bloated from the amount of sperm that had been deposited into her.
“That was amazing Naruto,” said Kushina, “but you’ll probably have to do this a whole lot more with me when my urges come back.”
“Having lots of sex, how could I say no to that,” chuckled Naruto.
Kushina giggled, “are you thirsty, cause I can give you a little drink?”
Naruto and Kushina sat up with Kushina still impaled on his lap with his cock and started squeezing her breasts as milk started to leak out. Naruto took the cue and lached onto his mother’s breast and started sucking out the milk.
“Oh yes, keep going Naruto. More, more, more…” moaned a horney Kushina who again started grinding herself onto his cock.
Morning soon came, and Kushina woke to the feeling of someone sucking on her tits hungerly.
“Morning mom,” said Naruto who was still feeding on her breast milk.
“Morning dear, are you still that hungery,” she asked not complaining about the feeling of satisfaction from her breasts. Then she noticed that her belly was still bloated from last night.
“Oh my, I look pregnant don’t I,” she said.
That shocked Naruto a bit, “Oh crap, I didn’t even think about that. What if I got you pregnant?”
Kushina giggled, “Its ok if you did Naruto.”
“It is?” he asked confused.
“I was talking to Tsunade about it yesterday before I cam across you. In the event that we may never see another male again, if one is found then females have to try to get pregnant in order to help in repopulating the male population,” said Kushina, “Plus, in my clan, the Uzumaki clan, in the event that the clan is dying out, clan members are required to resort to pregnancy through incest if it means saving the clan. So if you did impregnate me, you were just doing your job as an Uzumaki.”
The reliaved Naruto a bit, “Wait, you mean I can have sex with any woman in the village now, and would probably want me to make them pregnant?”
“That is the most likely case,” said Kushina starting to get up and holding onto her bloated stomach that had all of Naruto’s seed swooshing around inside.
Many thoughts started to go through Naruto’s head as every guys fantasy had just become a reality to him.
Kushina headed off towards the shower, noting the perverted look on her son’s face.
“Well, as long as he doesn’t turn into a super pervert like Jyraia, I’ll be happy. Course seeing as he’s the last male in the world, it wouldn’t make much of a difference.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata Hyuuga was really upset with how her life was going.
First she finds out that her crush, HER Naruto, was dating Sakura Haruno.
Then she learns that they had been dating for over a year now. How could she not know that, she had paid good attention whenever she stalked……er..admired Naruto from a distance.
Then she managed to delay Haruno from arriving at a restaurant for a date with HER Naruto, by sabatoshing her medical equipment in her hospital office where she worked. She planned to show up to the date in a genjutsu of Sakura, act like a total bitch, and then leave. Then she would show up as herself just at the right time to comfort Naruto and make him hers. All she had to do was follow her Naruto the restaurant since she didn’t know which one it was, and everything would be right with the world.
But then this whole sudden ‘all males disappeared’ event happened, and her Naruto being a male vanished while she was following him.
It wasn’t fair, she had made sure that no other girl would get close to her Naruto if they ever showed interest, and yet somehow that Haruno girl had managed to take the place that belonged to her.
Now her Naruto was gone along with all the rest of the males.
If she had a chance to see him again, she would make sure no female but herself touched him but herself.
“Oh Naruto, wherever you are, I hope you are not in any pain,” she said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh Naruto, fuck me, fuck me,” yelled a red head as she was being pounded into the tile wall of the shower while a blond behind her kept thrusting into her tight pussy.
In the trash bin outside the shower, there was a special modified pregnancy test for Kunoichi, that read positive.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I have a poll up for the woman, but the harem will include the following girls for sure.
Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Temari, the respective mother’s of the previous girls, Kushina, Hanabi, Mogei, Tsunade, Shizune, Ayame. These ones are for sure based on the popularity on the poll so far.
Since I did it similar to Legend in the Making’s fic, there are a lot of deceased females that can be included in the plot as well, such as:
-Ayame’s mother
-Temari’s mother
-many of the evil female ninja that died in canon
If anyone comes up with a good OC such as the above that they want to see in the story, pass it on and I may add her to the fic.
Read & Review please.
Sign up to rate and review this story