Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Perks of Being A Wallflower

The Perks of Being A Wallflower

by Sam41 2 reviews

MCR edition, loosley based off the book

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-22 - Updated: 2013-01-23 - 428 words

0Unrated
Dear friend,

It has been getting worse, the pain won’t go away! Right as I think it’s gone, think I’m going to be alright, it’s back. Hitting me harder than ever; slamming against me like a raging storm.

Maybe that’s what I am inside, a raging storm in the making- wait scratch that, a poetic raging storm in the making.

Do I seem poetic? Because really I am not too fond of poetry, I honestly can’t stand writing it; for I can’t keep my mind focused on one topic.

Really, here is a small poem from me to you.

Roses are blue
Tulips are red
This poem makes no sense
UNICORN

See? Not even a topic! Well maybe the topic seems to be what someone doing drugs is seeing; multi-coloured flowers and poems that make no sense.
Weird, I don’t really understand why people do drugs, it just seems worthless; getting high to feel “good”. Can’t music do that?

“Music can do wonders! It can make you happy, sad, mad, love, music is an amazing thing Mikey.” Jack explained that to me.

He’s a guy in my English, Math and of course music class. It’s weird, I enjoy playing more than listening to music; only time I really paid attention to what it can do is when Jack explained to me.

Jack Barakat, one of my only friends this year; well at all.

I don’t make friends very easily, I am more of what my parents call “to myself”.
Or as the jocks say “A FREAK WITH NOOO LIFE”, it bugs me. But if you try to tell them otherwise they get mad and hit you.

Back to the subject of friends, I only really hang out with Jack; unless his boyfriend Alex is there, then I just feel awkward and third-wheel-ish. Not a good feeling, not at all.
Whenever that happens I just go find Gerard, but he’s usually either high or getting high with his best friend Ray.

It must be sad, your own brother not even enjoying hanging out with you; but that’s just me.
I’m quiet, very quiet, and emotional.
Yes bug me all you want but I cry. Yes I cry a lot over what most say “stupid things”.
I don’t care, I cry if I need; calm down then cheer up.
I’m going to go now, Gerard is taking me to the music store to pick up cd’s.
Can’t wait!

Love always,
Mikey
Sign up to rate and review this story