Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sing it for the world~

Sing it for the world~

by ItsMyVendetta 0 reviews

[Frerard] Frank becomes Gerard's new boss, and he notices his employee spiralling into a deep depression. Rated for language and possible later scenes.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2013-01-29 - Updated: 2013-01-29 - 364 words

2Original
Gerard arrived into work again and flashed his employee badge at the red-haired receptionist, before walking through to his cluttered desk. He sat down and removed his coat, sighing as he looked at the old photo of him and his late wife, Lindsey. She had died earlier that year in a car crash, and Gerard had had full responsibility of his daughter thrust into his uncapabable hands.Luckily, his brother agreed to get him a nanny.

Gerard frowned deeply at the mountain of paperwork on his desk and let out a small sigh of annoyance. His work was a bore. As a teenager, he'd always vowed to himself that he'd never get himself stuck in a dead end job, yet here he was: Sitting at a messy desk, in an office that he shared with a dozen other people, typing letters to random people about nothing.

"Hello, Mr Way. I'm Frank Iero, I'll be your boss from now on, and as your first job as my employee, I'd like you to clean this bomb-site that you call a desk. I don't know about you, but I like a clean work environment." Mr Iero said politely to Gerard. Gerard looked up in shock. Not shock from the fact he had a new boss, but the fact that his new boss was nothing like he thought. This man was young, possibly younger than him, had numerous peircings, several tattoos over his hands and neck - that is the only part of bare skin on show - and he had short black hair. And, the part that Gerard was most shocked at, was the fact that he was unbelievably attractive.

Gerard could only nod inaudibly in return and he immediatly began to neaten the messy papers on his desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard slid back on his coat and walked out of his work, opening his car with the click of a button, and he climbed in. Gerard immediatly opened his glove box and pulled out a bottle of vodka, pouring the contents hastily down his throat. He let out an almost moan at the familiar burn in his throat.

And then there was a knock on his car window.
Sign up to rate and review this story