Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sing it for the world~

Chapter 2.

by ItsMyVendetta 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-01-30 - Updated: 2013-01-30 - 352 words

0Unrated
Frank tapped on Gerard's window, Gerard didn't seem to be fit for driving, considering the big swig he taken out of the vodka bottle. Frank really hoped it was just water. Gerard rolled down his window.

"Y-Yes, Mr Iero?" Gerard stammered. Frank was almost certain that if it hadn't been dark, he would've been able to see a blush on his employee's cheeks.

"You shouldn't be drinking, Mr Iero. Get out the car and I'll drive you home." He noticed Gerard shiver at the mention of the word "home", but Gerard obeyed reluctantly. He locked his car after he climbed out and he still had his bottle of vodka gripped tightly in his hand. Frank led Gerard to his black Cadillac and climbed in.

"Why are you drinking straight after work, Mr Way?"

"Why not, Mr Iero?" Gerard hissed defensively in return. Frank sighed and looked at his employee.

"Call me Frank. Don't be hungover for work." Gerard sighed and slumped back in his seat. Of course Frank didn't care about him, only his business. What was the point in that? He always knew nobody cared for him. Gerard looked out of the window at the starry sky.

"Who's in the sky?" Frank blurted out, unsure even if Gerard had lost someone. It'd just slipped out of his pink lips.

"My wife." Frank nodded sadly in response and finally began to drive away. He had no idea what Gerard was feeling. He'd lost the love of his life. His wedding vows were now void: "Until death do us part." Death had parted him with his soulmate. It was no wonder he wanted to drink.

"Wanna go for a drink, Gerard?" Frank mumbled, unsure if Gerard had even heard him. Gerard nodded silently, and Frank was certain he had saw a smile on the older man's face.

Gerard still stared out of the window, a small smile on his face, but tears still in his eyes. He was an uncapable father since Lindsey had died, but maybe Frank did actually care about him. Maybe Frank wanted to see him smile. Maybe, just maybe.
Sign up to rate and review this story