Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck and Good Night

Nine

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Sleep talker and a late night call.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-03 - Updated: 2013-02-04 - 1239 words

0Unrated
My eyes locked on Mikey's as he stood in front of the the steaming bathroom door, staring at the back of Frankie's head. Suddenly, he shook his head and turned to his room, slamming the door shut behind him.

Frankie didn't even notice, let alone react. "Gerard?" he asked in a breath. I looked back at him, giving him an easy smile.

"I like you too, kid." I grinned, leaning forward and catching his lips in mine. He wound his arms around my neck, his hands gripping my hair as our tongues met forcefully.

I slipped between his legs and ground down against him, making him moan. His breath hitched as I wrapped my thin strong hands around his thighs and picked him up, heading to the room.

As I kicked the door shut behind us, he rolled his hips down against me, making me groan. I threw him down on the bed, following after as the springs bounced violently under our weight.

I grabbed the bottom of his shirt as he kissed along my neck, lifting it over his head. His hair held the awkward position the shirt had made as I pushed him down by his chest, lifting his hips up and placed them up on my knees.

He panted as I yanked his baggy jeans off of his thin body. I threw them to the floor, not really worrying about them at the moment.

I leaned down and bit his hip, making his hand grasp the back of my head weakly as he moaned. "Gerard." he sighed as I sucked on the little bite mark I made.

With a soft laugh, I stood up and pulled my pants off, sitting my phone on the side of the huge king sized bed. He stared at me as I flicked off the light and lit the candle on the bedside table that was still there.

In the muted light, I saw every small move he made. "G-Gerard?" he asked as I ran the very tips of my fingers down his chest.

"Hm?" I sighed as I stared at the pale thing under me. He was so pretty. So cute. So fuckable.

"I- don't remember what I was going to say." he shook his head slowly as I locked my eyes with his. He looked like he was high.

I reached over into the drawer and pulled out a small bottle of lube. He didn't notice, just kept staring into my eyes. I held the bottle in my hands, letting it warm up before I twisted the lid open silently.

The thin substance rolled over my hard on, making me bite my lip over a moan. Frankie still didn't notice any of this as he stared into my eyes like they held a view of the ocean.

He did notice, however, when I entered. His back arched and his lips parted in a gasping breath. "Oh god." he moaned, grabbing the bed sheets.

I pulled out slightly, thrusting back in hard. He screamed into his fist. This continued for a good five minutes until my phone vibrated on the bed.

"You have to be fucking kidding me." I groaned, pushing my hair out of my face. I picked it up and looked at the time.

"You know it's nearly one in the morning, yes?" I answered, my tone deadly. Frankie lay panting under me, his eyes studying my face.

"I do. And I have a job for you." My 'manager' said easily. "It's in Newark, though, so you'll need a disguise."

"A job? How much are we looking at exactly?" I asked him, looking down at Frankie's worried face. I smiled easily and thrust into him again, making him cover his mouth against moans.

"About eighty bills." I rose my eyebrow. "He said it's an easy out. Come on kid you know you want that money."

"True. Who's the pitcher?" I asked easily. "Who's the batter?" I thrust into Frankie again, finding another rhythm.

"Pitcher's name is Jacob Farly. No idea who he is or what he did to get the money to afford you, but he's got it. Batter's name is Lucas Jordan. Apparently, he-"

"Fucked up Jacob's life in school?" I asked, recognizing the names instantly. Jacob - my ex boyfriend. Lucas - and ex football player who outed Jacob after he tricked him into 'trying to catch him up in math' and then raped him.

"Yeah. How'd you-?" he asked, then I could almost see him shaking his head. "Right. No questions. Anyway, you gonna take the job or not?"

"You bet I'm taking the job. I have a score to settle with Lucas anyway." He'd outed me, too. After he fucking raped my boyfriend.

"That's my kid!" he smiled into the phone. "Sorry if I woke ya. I'll tell Farly. How soon would you be able to get there?" he asked, his pen scribbles audible through the phone.

"About noon tomorrow. What's the guy's address?" I asked, reaching over to grab a pen. I wrote it down on my arm as he spat it out. "Alrighty then. Tell Farly I'll be there around twelve thirty tomorrow with my trainee."

"Will do. Get you're rest, kid." I snorted. "What? I worry about ya." Frankie sat up, his legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

He tilted his head to the side of my neck the phone wasn't on and licked a line up my jugular, making my breath hitch. "Kid? You okay?"

"Y-yeah." I breathed shakily. "Just a crap in my leg." It wasn't a lie, exactly. Just not the typical leg in which to get cramps. "I gotta go." I said, not waiting for his reply.

I hung up, putting the phone back on the bed. Placing my hands on Frankie's waist. He looked slightly proud of himself. "Now, then. I think I should show you how we killers fuck." I smiled easily at him.

The smug look was replaced with extreme fear. "I-I-I'm sorry." he barely stuttered out before I kissed him hard and forced him back onto the bed.

His moans filled the room and my ears well into the morning until he finally fell back with a dazed look in his eyes. He fell asleep in my arms not long after, his naked body covered in sweat.

I smiled and held him tight. After a good twenty minutes, he said my name. I blinked and looked at him.

He said it again and again. "Gerard.....Gerard....Gerard I love you."

My eyes flew wide open from the half-sleep state I'd been in. I brushed his hair away from his face and kissed him softly. "Love you." he breathed again.

"Love you too." I said more to myself than to him.

The cape behind me had to be full of holes by now. Hopefully, this next job would e the needle and thread I need to fix them.









I might get another up soon but I have a project to work on for English that's do in about....two days. And I've hardly started.

So....I'm gonna get some basics done on that then I'll see what I can do on here then.

Anyways, Homecoming was....interesting. Though my song request was never played >.< Douchebag swaggots don't like something you can't grind to I guess and it got crossed out.

Right. Bleh. R+R And all that.

Hugs and Cupcakes,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story