Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck and Good Night

Ten

by lalatherapist16 2 reviews

Road trip and old friends.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-03 - Updated: 2013-02-04 - 1139 words

0Unrated
Mikey shoved his boxes in his car in silence as Frankie and I moved mine to my own car. "Don't forget where you're going. Frankie will rent a hotel room under a fake name until we get done down south." Mikey nodded bitterly. "Come on." I mock punched his shoulder. "Nothing will change. He knows if he fucks up he's dead."

That brought a small smile to Mikey's face. "Ah!" I pointed at it. "There he is!" I smiled back and hugged him quickly.

"You're still a fucking dork." he punched me in the side lightly. I flipped him off as he drove away. I stared after his car with dull eyes.

We did this when we needed. Split up then met in a different location under different names. It made me uneasy every time.

I turned to Frankie and put my hands on my hips. "You ready to do this?" I asked. He nodded and climbed in the passenger side of the car.

Without so much as looking back at my last home, I climbed in and started the engine. The clock read nine twenty eight in the morning.

The straight shot down to Newark took about two hours. I pulled over and opened the bag I'd put in front of Frankie's seat. He watched as I put the wig on and colored contacts in.

In five minutes, I had short brunette hair and brown eyes. "I'm Marcus until we get to Farly's house, got it?"

"I thought you didn't wear stuff like this?" he asked as I shoved the bag in the crammed backseat and started the car up again.

"I don't usually. But this is my home town. People here know me." I sighed, rubbing my temple as I drove with one hand. "God if someone other than Farly knows I'm back here...." I shook my head.

"What?" he asked softly.

"Not now." I sighed. "I'll tell you later, okay?" I looked at him. He flinched and nodded.

"I like your normal eyes better. They're prettier." I smiled at him and focused on the road.

After about another hour, I rolled to a stop in front of Farly' house. It was twelve twenty eight and I my eyes were dry as hell.

I reached back into the bag and grabbed the eye drops. Using the rear-view, I put a few in and blinked. With a sigh of relief, I Slipped them into my pocket and opened the door. Frankie got out nervously, looking at me over the hood.

"Come on then." I smiled at him before I locked up the car and set the alarm. We walked to the front door and knocked like any other people would.

The door swung open and there stood Jacob, looking as cute as I remembered. He took one look at me and threw himself at me. "Gee!!!" he cried in pure joy.

I covered his mouth and pushed him back into the house, gesturing Frankie to follow. "Shhh!" I hissed as I shut the door. "Do you want the whole damn city to know I'm here?!" I asked as I moved my hand.

"Sorry Gee, I missed you. Where the hell have you been? I haven't seen you in years and you just suddenly show up on my door step. And what did you do to your beautiful hair?!" he gasped. "This color is HIDEOUS!!" he shook his head.

I raised my eyebrow at him and pulled off the wig. "Oh there is a style god!" he smiled at me. "Why are you wearing contacts?" he asked as he really looked at me now.

"Damn you know me so well." I sighed. "I didn't think you'd recognize me on the door step though." I shrugged.

"Well, I'm glad you're here and all, but I'm expecting someone, like now, so you really can't be here." I laughed.

"Same as always, yeah?" I put my hand on his shoulder. "That's why I'm here." He blinked at me. "I can't believe you waited this long to get revenge on Lucas though." his face went pale.

"No." he shook his head. "There's no way you're...." he started to hyperventilate. "Not you. Not my sweetie Gee."

My cheeks got warm. "Jacob, I'm a killer. The best around, actually. Who'd you think you were hiring?"

"Not you!" he cried. I pulled him into a hug. His fists clenched in my shirt tightly. "God, I didn't want something like this to bring us back together." he cried into my shirt.

I patted his back. "It's the only thing that would have brought me here, Jake." He pulled back and looked up at me.

He rose on his tip toes and kissed me hard. I heard the little puff of air come out of Frankie's mouth as he did so.

I pulled back, making him stumble. "Jake, no." I shook my head, knowing that this was going to kill him inside. "I'm not Gee anymore. I'm not the guy you liked. He's dead." his eyes darkened. "I'm here on business. Nothing else."

"Gee...." his eyes filled with tears. I didn't even touch him this time. "I understand." he swallowed. "So you know what I want, right?" I nodded. "Make it happen. I have the money." He opened a drawer and puled out a fat wad of money.

"I will. But how do you want him to die? Make it look like suicide? A mugging? Random murder?" He bit his lip as I said that, more tears forming in his eyes.

"However is the most painful. You know what he did to deserve this." I nodded. "I want him in a world of pain until he actually dies."

"Can do." I smiled at my favorite job. Torture. "Frank, I'm gonna need you to help me find a few things when we get back to the hotel." I grinned at him.

He stood by the door with his arms crossed. "Sure thing, Gerard. After a quick shower and some food we should be able to think a little better, yeah?" He smiled at me and unfolded his arms slowly.

As Jacob watched, he strutted over to me and kissed me forcefully on the mouth. "If we get out of the shower, that is." I looked at him with huge eyes.

"I was told there would be a trainee." Jacob looked at Frankie. "Is he your new boyfriend?" he asked me, crossing his arms.

"Fuck buddy, student, pet. But I wouldn't say boyfriend." I shrugged, nervous for some reason.

I feel a cat fight coming on.









I love you guys Xp

Literally in 15min of having chapter nine up I had a review from xXxILoveFrankIeroxXx

I love you guys so much. But I gotta go now. School tomorrow and all. So, R+R and all that.

Hugs and Scissors,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story