Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck and Good Night

Eleven

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Promise......

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-04 - 765 words

2Original
"I guess I'm in no position to get jealous, huh?" Jacob crossed hia arms. Frankie laughed and wound his arm around my waist.

"Ain't worry. He basically kidnapped and raped me the first night I was with him, but oh well." I slapped him across the face. Jacob had grown pale white. Almost me white.

Frankie hissed and touched his glowing skin. "Excuse us." I said brightly to Jacob, pulling Frankie a few feet.away by his arm. I leaned in closely, being sure to keep the light, airy look on my face. "When we get to the hotel and get everything in, you are going to be in so much trouble." I breathed into Frankie's war, making him shiver and gasp. "And if you think that what I've done to you so far was torture, you are going to be in so much of a surprise." I tightened my gop on his wrist.

I was a little proud when I felt his bone bend a bit and his reaction was just a small flinch and a hiss. His face, however, was so full of pure terror that I almost laughed.

My grip on him loosened and I led him back to Jacob. "That's just a bitr of a joke." I lied. "This one has an awful sense of humor." I shook his shoulder.

"Gee?" He looked at me, his eyes so dark they seemed to reflect everything like mirrors. I bit the inside of my cheek. "Do me a favor." He came up to me and rested his forehead against my shoulder.

This was so familiar.... I put my arms around him softly. A flash of us as teenagers doing this filled my mind. His words then echoed through my ears.

'"Gee?" he'd asked me, his voice soft.

"Yeah?" I asked, taking in the smell of him. It was a bittersweet smell that I could never place to a name.

"Promise me you'll never leave me?" He sounded so unsure.

I took his chin in my hand and tipped his face up. He was bright red. "I promise." I kissed him deeply.'

"Gee, promise me. Promise me you'll be okay." He said huskily, like he was on the verge of tears.

Like all those years ago, I took his chin in my hand and tipped his face up. "I promise." He started to cry openly.

I wiped his cheeks. "Y-y-you've already broken the other promise you made me." So our thoughts were in the same place. "D-d-don't b-b-break this o-one."

"I know. I'm so sorry. I didn't know what happened was even a possibility." I rubbed his back as he sobbed. "But it did, and I had to disappear." He took a gasping breath. "But I can ensure you that this promise I can keep. I will be okay."

He clung to me. "T-thanks." He sniffled. I held him until he could breathe again. "You're so diffrrent. I feel like I'm still a toddler and you're my big brother or something." He laughed.

I hugged him once before I let my arms fall to my sides. He let go slowly. "We have to go. I'll be back here in a week's time if that with a few pictures and what not. Maybe even a video for you to watch." I grinned at him.

"Thanks?" He didn't look like he was sure about what he had said.

I smiled and started to put my wig back on. Jacob sighed and pushed me onto a padded stool. "Let me." His warm hands moved the mess on my head.

In less than a minute, he held a mirror in front of my face. It looked natural. "Wow." I breathed. I looked at the clock on his wall. "Oh geeze! We really do need to go." I stood up. "Places to go, people to kill. You know?" I smiled easily as Frankie and I headed to the door.

"I'll see you soon?" He asked. He sounded so scared.

"Soon." I smiled at him. He relaxed a little.

"Okay. But Gee?" He asked before I opened the door.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"Next time, don't wear those ugly contacts. I want to see your eyes." He smiled sweetly.

I smiled back and opened the door to the sound of chirping birds, seemingly unaware that they were in the presence of death.









Kind of fluffy chapter. Well, compared to the next one. Xp

It's almost 12:40 in the morning here, so I really should sleep.

So night!. R+R and all that good stuff.

Hugs and Vials,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story