Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my online diary

OMF OMF OMF OMF OMF

by MCR-99 2 reviews

FANGIRLING AHHHHHHH!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-02-04 - Updated: 2013-02-04 - 299 words - Complete

0Unrated
OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE BACK AH!

FALL OUT BOY ARE BACK OMG!

THROWS OUT A BILLION 'I SURVIVED THE F.O.B HIATUS' T-SHIRTS

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Sadie calm down..

NO GEE I CAN'T!

Yes you can.I'll make you (acts really sexy)

Okay,that helped.

Thank you baby!

You're welcome!

Okay,so I lost my wifi last night during dan and phil on radio one.

(btw:MCR LOST THE FAN WARS.NO NO NO NO NO.)

So,I will write Hozzie and AJ's oneshot TODAY. As well as any others aswell.

BTW.
This convo ACTUALLY happened at school.

~~~~(Flashback montage)~~~~

I was drawing Revenge Era Gerard.It took me about 15 mins to draw it and colour part of it.Anyway.While I was drawing my wonderful imaginary boyfriend in his fucking hot Helena outfit,a girl in my year,Danielle,came over and sat by me.Bearing in mind I had my headphones on full blast at that time,I took one out because she wanted to talk to me.She asked me "Sadie,did you slit your wrists in art last year,because everyone is saying you did.".
I simply responded"Yes,but I don't anymore.".Danielle then asked "So,you're okay now,right?".I replied "Yep.".She said "Okay" then left.I just sat there like 'Umm..okay..' before returning to my drawing.

~~~(End of Flashback)~~~

Yeah,so that was awkward.
by the way,I've finished colouring in the drawing (took me 2 breaktimes which lasted a half hour each and about 2 mins or so when I got home from school.Pretty cool.)
I'm thinking of putting lyrics from a song off Revenge.But,I can't choose.
Suggestions?
The one with the most votes,I'll do.

Now,to the reviews!

xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story