Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Does anyone notice, does anyone care?

More Than Just A Room-mate

by Justalostflutterby 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-04 - Updated: 2013-02-04 - 1101 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5: More Than Just A Room-Mate
*]
[*Gerard:


Frankie rested his head on my chest as he closed his eyes and snuggled into me uncomfortably, hooking his legs wherever he could that would support him. He was so small it was insane, but cute and adorable...Of course. Mikey raised an eyebrow high at me, as did Ray, I shrugged a little; I was rather enjoying this. I just wanted to tell Frank how I felt...Let out this immense amount of emotion that I felt so strongly.

Frank:

I snuggled into Gerard on the chair as a million thoughts were bubbling through my tiny ass brain. I liked him, okay? I didn't even know how that was possible because I liked girls...right? But ever since I saw him for the first time; I couldn't stop thinking about him. Every time he pressed his soft lips to the bottle I just wanted to kiss them. I wanted to be that bottle. Okay, maybe that was going a little too far. Maybe. Just maybe.

But yes. I liked Gerard Way. More than a room-mate. Shoot me.

Gerard ran a hand over my hair and I sat up a little, I wanted to take him somewhere else. Away from Ray and Mikey to talk about this. It was...Weird being in front of them. I stood slowly, barely keeping it together; I was definitely a lightweight. Gerard however; was not. I pointed outside over the loudness of the music and waved at Mikey and Ray politely before leaving the conservatory and went out to the garden.

There wasn't so many people out here because it was freezing. Gerard and I walked out to a part that was around the side of the house and a street-lamp was still on a few metres away which gave us little sight; it made Gerard look stone pale and he looked...Perfect. There was a small bench and we sat down on it, Gerard took out his lighter and a cigarette before lighting it up and taking a deep breath in.

“You should quit,” I said to him quietly.

“And why is that? Is it bad for you or something?” He asked me, smirking wide.

“It is bad for you, Gerard.” He hesitated mockingly and pretended to drop his cigarette, but he placed it to his lips once again and continued to take in deep breaths before letting them out as smoke went with it.

“Bad Gerard.” That made him laugh, he put out the cigarette by stamping on it and standing, rolling his eyes at me dramatically. A loud yawn escaped my lips and Gerard glanced at me. I looked up to the sky to avoid his eyes; at all the stars and mist that had caught my eye. it was all so beautiful...

“You tired already?” He asked, raising an eyebrow. I nodded slowly and looked down at him again. “You really are a lightweight, aren't ya?” I laughed and blushed a deep red. He probably couldn't tell because of the lack-of-light though, which I was actually now; very thankful for.

Gerard ran a hand through my short-ish dark hair and we stared into each other's eyes, making this moment last for as long as we could. As weird as it may seem it literally did feel like everything had stopped around us. It was just me and him. He ran a gentle fingertip over my lips as I shook nervously.

I had never felt this nervous in my life. I honestly thought that he was going to kiss me. His eyes were so...Trusting. I could literally tell him anything that he wanted to know. I wanted him to kiss me...

I was pulled out of my trance when someone coughed to the left of us; they would seriously die one day for that. Gerard was the first to pull away because I was still tuck in a complete trance, staring at him with lost eyes.

“Y-You ready to go?” Mikey asked nervously; obviously not too sure as to whether he wanted to interfere with this 'thing' that was happening between Gerard and I or not. I bit down hard on my lower lip and Gerard stood, I guessed that I should to and regain some blood to the rest of my body. It was absolutely freezing out here!

Gerard glanced at me as I stood and he unzipped his jacket. He wrapped it over my shoulders and I slid my arms in the holes hesitantly.

“W-w-won't you be cold though?” I asked, instantly wanting to hand it back to him. Oh God I felt so bad. He was going to freeze now!! He shook his head,

“As long as you're happy, then I'm happy.” He whispered in my ear while Mikey was talking to Ray again about some weird game that we had absolutely no interest in whatsoever. I stared up at him and he ran a hand through his hair then put his hands awkwardly in his pockets.

“Are we going guys?” Gerard asked them impatiently. I pouted a little but then when I remembered that I would be sharing a room with him, I smiled again and we started to make our way back to our separate dorms.

Mikey and Ray left when we got to theirs, we said our farewells and almost ran back to our own dorm after freezing our asses off.

Gerard's ass...Sexy ass...

Mmm...

Gerard unlocked the dorm with the key (Yes, from his sock) and he practically threw himself onto his bed. I let out a loud laugh and I shrugged off his jacket, throwing it to the floor. I went to the bathroom then and changed into long pyjama bottoms like earlier and with that I wrote a long sleeved black top, when I re-entered the room Gerard was shirtless and laying there in his (extremely) tight skinny jeans.

Oh my God...Why did he do this to me?

“Ass...” I muttered quietly. You have no idea how much I wished that he didn't hear me at that point. I switched off the light before curling up in my bed, yes; facing Gerard. His mouth was wide open and he was sleeping on his front like a baby. I laughed a little to myself as I watched him sleep for a few minutes.

Only for a few minutes; because the effect that the alcohol had on me was starting to take effect, I started to feel incredibly drowsy.

If I had the chance I would just stare at him forever. At his complete perfection.
Sign up to rate and review this story