Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ghosts In The Walls

Ghosts In The Walls

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

I never believed in ghosts. Never. There's no such thing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-02 - Updated: 2013-02-02 - 449 words

0Unrated
Looking back on that day, it had started so innocent. Normal. Or, as normal as my life had ever been.

I sat in the McDonald's booth, waiting for Mikey to refill his cup, sipping at my own Coke. "Hi." I jumped at the high pitched voice that came from behind me.

A small girl sat next to me. "I'm El. I need to talk to you." She smiled brightly. "You have a little man on your shoulder. You're special like me."

I looked at my shoulders in shock, wondering what she meant. "Uhmm?" I asked nervously.

"No silly. You can't see them. They tell us things. You always win bets and know when something bad is going to happen, yes?" I spluttered. "And you have weird dreams." I choked on the words. "And you see dead people."

"Who are you and how the hell do you know about my dreams?" I finally gasped. She just smiled easily at me and grabbed a napkin.

"Call me when you either start to see or start to fear the dead around us." she said as she wrote down her phone number. "I'm here to help you, Gerard. No matter when." She stood, patted my shoulder and left the building.

As the glass door swung shut, I realized I'd never told her my name. Mikey replaced her across the table from me. "Who was that?" he asked.

I grabbed the napkin in my fist, ready to throw it away. Something made me shove it in my pocket instead of blow my nose in it. "No idea."

"Huh." he shrugged. "The shit that happens here..." He shook his head.

He has no idea. I shrugged as well.

I'd had no idea either. Not of the world I was just sucked into.

Now that I look at that day, I thank El for finding me.

Sometimes.




So this was sort of inspired by the song King For a Day by PTV and partly Dead Files. It's basically Gerard writing down everything that happened to him and blah blah blah.

Sort of a diary. The bold are his thoughts that he doesn't write down, An overview, if you will.

Anyway, Homecoming tonight and my first high school dance. Even though I'm a senior. I've just never been the dance type of girl.

But my gf and I go to different schools and I really love her, I asked her if she wanted to go.

So, in other words, I probably won't update anything until tomorrow. Wow, that kinda turned into my diary, huh?

Oh well. She should be here soon then we're gonna get ready.

So fair winds and R+R

Hugs and Fake Nails,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story