Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ghosts In The Walls

Two

by lalatherapist16 2 reviews

The first night was the worst. Or so I thought.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-04 - Updated: 2013-02-05 - 1029 words

1Original
Just thinking about the dreams makes my stomach clench in fear. They haven't stopped all together, and the ones that get through are especially bad.

I lay in bed panting, tears running down my face and my heart humming in my chest. The actual dream was gone in my memory, but I woke up nearly every night crying.

That damn girl. She has to be the one doing this. The dreams I do remember make me choke and gag.

They were all of dying. People dying, me dying, me killing people, people killing me. They would just come and come and I couldn't stop them.

They're driving me insane. Setting up, I put my head in my hands and pulled my knees up to my chest. "Ghosts are not real." I told myself strongly. "They're not real. They're not real. Not real. Not real." I shook my head.

The napkin with El's number sat on my crowded dresser, still crumpled into a ball. I felt like it was mocking me.

A whisper to my right made me freeze. Then the little giggle and the girly sigh. I looked over slowly, my mind not stopping my body.

There was a little girl sitting on the side of my bed. I couldn't see what color her hair was or what she wore.

My eyes were locked on the huge dark holes where her eyes should be. I screamed and ran out of the room, grabbing the wadded napkin on my way.

I snatched the phone up from it's base and uncrushed the napkin with shaky hands. Dialing wasn't much easier.

The time on the phone made me slower. It was three in the morning exactly. I hit the call send button and put the phone to my ear.

"Please, please, please!" I chanted, pacing the room.

"Hello?" The slightly airy high pitched voice answered. A cry of relief exploded out of my lips. "Gerard?" El asked.

"El, I need your help. I'm scared shitless and I can't sleep and there's a girl with no eyes in my bed!" I said in a rush.

"Okay, just breathe. I'll be there soon." The other side went dead. I stared at the phone, wondering how she was going to find me.

I sat on the couch and pulled a pillow into my lap and buried my face in it. After maybe two minutes, the whispers started again. One almost made me cry.

"Please look at me. Please." it was a crying little girl. Probably the one from my bed. The hand on my shoulder made me scream and jump.

"Shhh..." I looked at the voice that belonged to the hand. Short brown hair and big chocolate eyes filled my vision.

EL!!!" I screamed, pulling her over the edge of the couch and into my arms. She gasped as I did so, her shorts riding up on her thighs.

"It's okay. I'm here to help you, remember?" she asked, wriggling out of my clutching grasp. "So..." she pushed my hands away. "Let me help you." she took my hand in his.

"What? What are you doing?" I asked, feeling the hairs on my arms raise. "El, I don't like this." I gasped.

"We have to do things we don't like in this world we live in Gerard. You get used to it." She said, looking at the mass of dead people in front of us. "I know he is strong, but you may not feed off of him. He has not welcomed you to it, but he has not shut you out yet." She looked at me. "Tell them to leave, Gerard." She said strongly.

"I want all of you out. Now. Leave my house!" I yelled. They all faded instantly. "El, why did they all gather here?"

"You're powerful. I knew where you were because you were leaking that power. The dead are attracted to that power. It serves as a energy source and a food supply. You need to learn how to shut that off. Especially when you sleep."

"Teach me." I begged. She laughed and shook out her hair.

"That's what my little man says I'm here for, of course. If not, I would have left." She gestured to the open door. "Sleep. I'll watch over you." She waved her hand at the the couch.

I walked over and closed and locked the door. "You're staying the night?" I asked meekly, not trying to look like I was happy for it.

"Are you able to keep spirits away from you? Let alone while you sleep?" She asked, raising her eyebrow at me.

"N-no." My cheeks grew warm. "But where will you sleep?" I asked.

"I won't. They'll come back." She cast a wary look around the room. "This place is wide open." she shook her head. "I'll teach you how to seal your home first, it seems. In the morning." She sat on the couch.

I grabbed a blanket out of the closet, not daring to go into my dark bedroom. "So how exactly do you want to do this?" I asked, my cheeks even redder as I realized how much that sounded like a sex question.

She patted her lap. "Come lay down." She grinned at me.

That evil little smile she gives me that still sends shivers down my spine and get her whatever she wants.

I walk a little wistfully to the edge of the couch. When I sat next to her, she laughed and pulled me over by the shoulder of my shirt.

My head landed in her lap, making my whole face feel like a light bulb. Her skin was so soft on my cheek. Her fingers started combing through my hair, making me sigh slightly.

She started humming something. It calmed me instantly. In minutes, the song andher had in my hair had lulled me into a dreamless sleep.

Only now do I have a slight grasp on the idea of what had happened that night.





WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got up a chapter before midnight. But, I'm not at my sharpest, cause it's almost midnight.

So Ima sleep now. R+R my little ones,

Hugs and Pitchers,
-Lsla
Sign up to rate and review this story