Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Does anyone notice, does anyone care?

Creating Something Beautiful

by Justalostflutterby 2 reviews

Creating art is a mystery to Frank Iero, but when it comes to music; he knows exactly what to do...Contains Frerard rain scene! ^.^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-06 - Updated: 2013-02-06 - 2233 words

1Hot
A/n: This is probably the longest chapter that I have ever uploaded for this story! o.o I hope you like it anyway! I'm sorry if it sucked!

Chapter 8: Creating Something Beautiful

Gerard:

Today's objective was to draw the person sitting next to us. Oh God. Oh fuck. Kill me, kill me, kill me now!

Frank turned to me when the class had settled down and smirked wide, "I know that you're good at drawing so don't pretend you're not." I bit down hard on my bottom lip as the teacher slid pieces of paper towards each of us.

"You saw my drawings?" I asked nervously, turning a deep red colour.

"Have you not noticed that they're all over the walls back at the dorm?" I laughed a little and nodded, taking out a pencil, handing one to Frank. He took it with shaky hands and I frowned a little.

"Frank..." I leant in closer to him and spoke quietly into his ear, he closed his eyes and sighed with...Maybe longing? Pleasure? Just by my close presence; I had this affect on him, it made me feel like I had accomplished something for some unknown reason.

"Why are you so nervous around me?" I said as quietly as I could.

"I'm scared about doing something wrong around you because..." He opened his eyes and turned his head to mine, almost making our lips touch. I wanted to pull away but I also wanted to finish the short distance between us. "Because you're perfect, Gerard..."

"Perfect? Hardly Frank." I replied sarcastically as I started to draw the outline of his face easily. " Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?" I glanced at him as I started drawing his hair as it hung slightly over his eyes now and made him look adorable.

"But you are...You just don't see it, Gee..." Frank explained, facing me full on now as he sat sideways on his chair. The other students were chatting away so no-one would notice our closeness that we now both felt fairly comfortable in.

I shook my head again and was about to start on his eyes when he snatched the pencil out of my hand and he held my hand in his gently, "you. Gerard Way. Are perfect. In every single aspect." He whispered as he stared at me with those deep brown eyes that were so scared and terrified last night.

"I refuse to believe it..." I whispered and looked around before I kissed his hand and let it go, continuing on with his eyes on the paper. Frank sighed, shook his head and he started his drawing.

Xoxoxoxo

Frank:

Half way through the lesson I threw my pencil down onto the table out of pure frustration. I couldn't get his face right! Ugh! I groaned loudly and slammed my head against the desk. Gerard placed a hand on my back and pulled me up with my jacket.

"Frank..." He said me quietly. I sighed and shoved the paper towards him,

“It's awful! Take it away from me, I hate it!” Gerard looked down at the paper from my eyes and he smiled wide at it.

“Frank this is in no way awful, it's beautiful!” He exclaimed as he ran his fingers over the eyes.

“Don't lie to make me feel better, Gee.” I muttered as I crossed my arms and sat back in my chair.

He laughed and rolled his eyes. “Now why would I ever lie to you?” I shrugged and groaned a little.

“But compared to yours it's absolutely dreadful!” I responded, flaring my hands up in the air and pointing down at the sketch of me, drawn to absolute perfection. It was astonishing how someone who seemed so simple, could create something so beautiful.

“You shouldn't compare yourself to anyone, Frank. The only thing that I am good at is art. You're better than me at so many more things,” I chuckled a little as a small smile crept on my lips.

“And what would those be exactly?” I smirked wide,

“Being Frank Iero. No-one can be a better you, than well...You.” Gerard snickered and winked at me as he finished up drawing my lip ring as the final stage of the masterpiece that lay before us.

“You really are amazing at art, Gerard...” I told him without even thinking. It was true though. He really did need to realize that soon otherwise he was going to end up nowhere...

And Gerard deserved the very best. Which is why he didn't deserve me. There are so many other people out there who would care for him and treat him right. Why would Gerard want me?

The bell signified the end of the lesson and I raised an eyebrow at Gerard as to what lesson we had next. “You have music, I'll walk you to the classroom. You'll be with Mikes and Ray, I'll be in extended art.”

I pouted, sad that he wouldn't be there with me. The teacher came over, collected out work, smiled massively at Gerard and I rolled my eyes and made a 'pfft' noise sarcastically. Gerard frowned down at me, “I'll see you afterwards though. I promise. Mikey will take care of you while I'm gone.”

“It's just...I'll miss you, Gee.” I whimpered and I could actually feel the tears getting ready to ball out. But I held them back and played with my lip ring and looked down at the floor.

“I'll miss you too, Fwankie...” Gerard said to me before he tilted my head up to his with his finger and placed a gentle kiss to my forehead. The class all piled out of the door and we made our way to the Music department, almost getting soaked in rain as we did so. Why did it have to rain on a day like this? Oh that's right; because I had the worst luck in the world.

Gerard and I stopped in the halfway outside of the music room (where nobody was around, obviously) - and he leant down and kissed me softly on the lips. When he pulled away I whimpered a little. “G-Gerard...Why do you have to go? Can't you stay here with me and pretend to be invisible or something?” He laughed and shook his head.

“I don't suite the whole instrument look,” [;)] he smirked, trying to make light of the situation. But we both knew deep down that these two hours were going to be one of the most painful hours here. We hadn't been apart at all since I had arrived.

I would be...Lost without him. I was about to say something when he kissed my hair and vanished, storming down the corridor before more students came.

Now...I was alone. I felt completely and utterly alone. I just wanted to glance up to my right and he would be there, his beautiful hazel eyes staring down at me...But...There was nothing.

'Frank snap out of it' my mind kept telling me. Get your head in the right place. Music, music, music...Guitar...Frets...Chords...Not Gerard or his sexy ass or his face or his...Oh God...

I forced myself to enter the room nervously and thank God; Mikey called me over to them and I got to sit in between Ray and him. I was worried that I was going to have to be put with someone that I didn't know. I had always hated that.

“We were beginning to think that you weren't coming.” Mikey said as he took out a bass from the right of him and he began to tune it carefully.

“W-Were we m-meant to b-bring i-instruments with us?” I stammered as I gestured to Ray's guitar. Had I fucked up on my first day here? 'Way to set a good impression, Frank.'

“You play guitar too, right?” Ray asked and I nodded. “We can share mine today; here-” He picked it up and handed me it carefully, “go for it.” He handed me a red guitar pick and I bit down hard on my lower lip.

The guitar was quite similar to mine and expensive so I had to be careful to not break it; not that I would on purpose; never! If you thought that low of me; then shame on you!

I strummed my right hand along the strings and thought up of a song that I had created a while ago. Just the music, no lyrics; I had always sucked at that kind of thing. [A/n: Honey, this mirror isn't big enough for the both of us – Guitar]

Ray stared down at my hands with shock as they played everything that I had created a few months ago. I remembered every note, every pause that I had put there on purpose, imagining that there was lyrics in their places.

Mikey became interested now too and he started to strum on his bass and he tried to keep up and laughed when he couldn't. A few other students watched as my hands moved up and down the neck of the guitar. Their mouths were practically hanging open with astonishment. I had only figured out a few lyrics for this and it was a weird song to say the least.

When it came to an end a few people clapped and then it ended up as a full-on applause from the whole class. I blushed a deep red and handed Ray the guitar back, he laughed and high fived me.

“I-I never knew that you were that good, Frank! Hell; if I had known that earlier then I would have invited you over to mine and Mikey's dorm to practice by now!” I laughed and shrugged a little.

“Definitely should have told us,” Mikey winked as the teacher told the teachers to simmer down and get on with today's work which was to create something stupid like a few notes for a song. Only a few notes? Ha! He made me laugh. Me, Mikey and Ray spent the lesson trying to tweak parts from the song that I had created. Mikey had come up with a bass-line and it was pretty amazing if I do say so myself.

The bell went and I jumped up out of my seat, Mikey laughed at me and I practically ran out of the door and slammed into someone's chest. I looked up and Gerard was grinning wide at me.

“Gee!!” I shouted and hugged him as tight as I could, he hugged me back and a few tears even rolled down my face now. I was just so damn happy that he was here!! He let me go and took my hand before we ran out of the music department and into the forest part of the school grounds.

We were both now completely soaking and I definitely did not look attractive at all. But Gerard...Don't even get me started. No-one would be able to see us here, it was silence apart from the rain pounding on my jacket.

Gerard moved some of my hair that had stuck to my forehead out of my way and in a second his lips were on mine, I gasped into his mouth before kissing him back urgently. Mm...I had missed this the most.

I shook uncontrollably and I pulled him down to me hard as I locked my hands around his neck. I could probably stay here forever but I might get hypothermia. Gerard soon realized this and he pulled away and rested his forehead to mine, he brushed his lips against mine as he spoke. “Now that...Is what I was waiting for for that whole hour...”

I smiled weakly and wrapped my arms tightly around him, pulling him as close to me as possible. He was warm and in this weather it was exactly what I needed. More rain heaved down and I pulled away from him, shivering. “We really should get inside, Gee...”

“We have English now...But...” He muttered clearly deep in thought as he stared straight through me.

“B-But what?” I shivered as my teeth started to chatter.

“We don't have to go,” he suggested. Running a hand over my hair.

“What would we do?” I asked, anything with just him and no-one else seemed far better than sitting in a room and discuss a stupid book that was written by a mad-man no doubt. Who probably couldn't even read his own handwriting at the time; meaning that no-one could understand the ridiculous language that they'd used. Ugh.

“Well, I suggest that we go back to the dorm, warm up and just...Do anything.” The way that he said 'anything' was so...Suggestive. It made my mind go in everything single direction imaginable. 'Snap out of it, Frank!'

“S-Sure,” I took his hand tight in mine and I laughed a little at the fact that we were both absolutely soaked to the bone now. It was the type of wet that made you not able to walk properly, the type of wet that made you completely uncomfortable all day.

So, going back to the dorm seemed perfectly reasonable and Gerard and I could do whatever 'anything' meant in his mind.

We practically ran there hand in hand and everything just seemed perfect at that moment.
Sign up to rate and review this story