Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Does anyone notice, does anyone care?

Early Sunsets

by Justalostflutterby 3 reviews

Gerard decides to give Frank his wish and he sings "Early sunsets over Monroeville" to him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Parody,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-07 - Updated: 2013-02-07 - 1483 words

0Unrated
A/n: i'm really not sure if I'm satisfied with this chapter...But I think I'm just overthinking it just everything else in life ^.^ Ahaa, I hope you like it anyways! Also; I recommend that you listen to 'Early sunsets over Monroeville' whilst you read this chapters as it's in it halfway through! --xo

Chapter 9: Early Sunsets

Gerard:

Frank and I must have almost fell over about fifty times on the way back to the dorm. It hadn't stopped raining even for a second, it only got worse and worse if that was possible.
I locked the dorm door and leant against it, laughing to myself. Frank threw himself onto the floor and was laughing hysterically with me.

I threw myself next to him and grinned wide at him, “better get out of those wet clothes or you'll freeze.” I stated. Frank pouted and sat up, groaning at how wet we both were. [A/n: No innuendo intended!!]

I sat up with him and used the bed to stand, I unzipped my jacket and threw it over a chair to dry, threw my bag to the floor and God knows whether my sketchbook had stayed dry or not. But right now I just needed to sort myself out.

I stripped off my shirt next and then my shoes and socks, I switched on the coffee machine and laughed at Frank who had moved, but was now on my bed face-first, pretending to be asleep. My bed was slightly bigger than his and that was probably why he was there.

Or there was another reason that I couldn't think of...Maybe it was because it was my bed. Because I had slept in it or something. Maybe he found safety there?

“Get up you lazy ass,” I laughed and he turned over onto his back. I sighed and unzipped his jacket, sat him up and took it off for him, being the kind friend that I was. He was smirking wide at me with closed eyes and I lifted up his shirt next over his head.

I took a few seconds to admire his numerous tattoos that I would have to hear the story behind one day, as I took off his shoes, glancing up at him every so often, then I took off his socks.
“Are you really that tired?” I whispered quietly as I ran a fingertip down his chest. Frank nodded slowly and I grinned wide at him, “tired enough that you won't get a chance to hear that song that you've been begging me to sing for you?”

Frank immediately sat up and paid attention. I took a seat on his bed and I took our my journal from my school bag, thank God! It had stayed dry! I switched off the light and sat back onto the bed.

I flicked to one of the pages with the lyrics that I had been working on. Not vampires...I needed to figure out the guitar for that first. Sunsets? Definitely...Something had clicked when I was writing them, somehow there was a beat in my head that I had already planned.

Frank smiled reassuringly at me and I took a deep breath before I went through the beginning bit in the song in my head,

“I've planned an introduction...Sort of...” I muttered and tapped with my feet and fingers on my knee. I took a deep breath and started the song, taking note that I would have to extend the song, I had cut bits out that I hadn't liked but...Here we go...

“Late dawns and early sunsets, just like my favourite scenes...” I sang nervously, shaking like mad. I could only hold my look with Frank for a few seconds because he was staring at me with wide, amazed eyes.

“Then holding hands and life was perfect, just like up on the screen...” I licked my lips and glanced at Frank. “And the whole time while always giving, counting your face among the living...” I muttered quietly.

“Up and down escalators, pennies and colder fountains...Elevators and half price sales, trapped in by all these mountains...Running away and hiding with you,”

I blushed a deep red as I stared into his eyes, “I never thought they'd get me here...” Frank looked like he was about to cry as he saw the pain in my eyes that this song had on me. I could only imagine what the two characters had gone through in this song.

“Not knowing you'd change from just one bite,” I swallowed hard and pressed myself to continue. “I fought them all off just to hold you close and tight...” I could feel the tears coming now.
“But does anyone notice? But does anyone care? And if I had the gut...To put this to your head!” I raised my voice to hit the higher note that I had put at the end of each line.

“But would anything matter if you're already dead? And now should I be shocked by the last thing you said?”

“Before I pull this trigger, your eyes vacant and stained...And in saying you loved me, made things harder at best...” I choked on the last few words and Frank's eyebrows narrowed, he placed a hand on my hand and I continued. Needing to finish this. He needed to know the ending.

“But does anyone notice? But does anyone care? And if I had the guts to put this to your head...” I dragged the note on like I had planned. By this point tears were streaming down my face, but I forced myself to continue with it.

“But does anything matter if you're already dead? And should I be shocked now by the last thing you said? Before I pull this trigger, your eyes vacant and stained...And in saying you loved me, made things harder at best!”

“And these words changing nothing...As your body remains! And there's no room in this hell! There's no room in the next! But does anyone notice there's a corpse in this bed?” I dropped my journal to the floor as I finished and Frank wrapped his arms tightly around me.

“Gee...” Frank whispered into my ear, “that...That was beautiful...” I let out loud sobs as I held him close to me, that song had always had a huge affect on me for some reason. Frank kissed my hair and tried to calm me down. “Shh, shh...” He murmured to me calmingly.

“B-but Frank!” I cried out, pulling away. Frank wiped the tears away from my face, ran a hand through my hair before pressing his lips to mine gently, shutting me up instantly. Suddenly; the song was forgotten and now it was just Frank here.

No lyrics. Just him. Just his...Perfection.

Frank adjusted his position on my bed and I rested my head on his chest, snuggling into him. I slowly ran a fingertip down his chest and continued to run it down his stomach hesitantly making my way over the start of his jeans and over his crotch carefully.

Frank's eyes instantly opened; his whole body shifted and he sat up sharply. I used my other hand to push him back down onto the bed and I leaned down and kissed him hard on the lips trying to calm him down.

It literally felt like Frank had switched one emotion to another in a matter of seconds, one second I was an emotional wreck and now; all I wanted was him.

I had obviously hit some kind of nerve then. Frank moaned quietly into my mouth and I bit down on his lower lip which made him grip onto my hair harder. Somehow; he managed to pin me down by my wrists and I whimpered like a lost puppy up at him. Frank kissed across my jawline and made his way down my neck and collarbone.

That definitely set something off inside of me. It made my whole body tingle with something. I couldn't quite put it into words. “F-F-Frank...” I moaned quietly, not being able to stop the words as they escaped my lips with no warning whatsoever.

He started to suck gently on my neck and I shrieked out quietly, wanting to push him away across the room and also wanting him to continue. It was the most strangest combinations of things.

It was official; Frank Iero could make me feel about fifty different emotions in the space of two minutes.

Eventually he pulled away and I stared up at him with wide, hazel eyes, gasping for air that I didn't even realize I was holding in.

I pulled him down to me as I locked my lips with his, interlocking our hands at the same time.
All I wanted was him, no-one else, he was everything I wanted and everything I needed. Always.
Sign up to rate and review this story