Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Does anyone notice, does anyone care?

Oh I'm there, baby

by Justalostflutterby 1 review

WARNING: CONTAINS FRERARD ROMANCE. CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT! THIS IS A WARNING FROM DR.DEATH! ^_^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-08 - Updated: 2013-02-08 - 1863 words

1Ambiance
A/n: WARNING: CONTAINS ER...FRERARD ROMANCE-STUUUFFF! BE WARNED! WARNING! THIS IS A WARNING FROM DR.DEATH! ^_^

I've never wrote anything like this before in my life. It's no fifty shades of grey...It's fifty shades of Frerard ;) I'm sorry if it sucked! I hope it didn't ;_;

Chapter 10: Oh I'm there, Baby

Gerard:

I groaned loudly when I heard the familiar ringtone of my mobile. Who would ring me at this time? I checked the clock across the wall and it read half 12 in the morning, so who the fuck was ringing me? And besides; who even had my number? It had to be Mikey; it had to be. I rolled out of bed and crawled over to my jeans on the floor, took out my phone and answered it,

“Hello?” I asked as I made my way in the dark to the bathroom, shutting the door silently, careful in-case I woke Frank up.

“Geraaard!” Mikey yelled down into the phone. Oh God, he was half-drunk again. “Come join mee! Ray won't stay awake with meee, he's being such a meanie.” I groaned and sat down on the side of the bath.

“Er, how about no!? Go to sleep and I can talk to you tomorrow, you know what happens when I get drunk with you, Mikes.” I explained, making my point clear. I was kind of happy that he had figured out how to use his phone though; that was a good sign at least. And Ray was at least being the sensible one, he was probably trying to sort Mikey out since I wasn't there to help him.

“Fiiiiine! Spoil-sport.” Mikey spat before hanging up, I rolled my eyes before entering the bedroom again and Frank turned on the bed, rolling over to where I was laying. As he slowly sat up I swallowed hard and I actually thought that I saw his eyes widen with shock. Perhaps he was scared? I would be if I saw someone stood there at the foot of my bed in the middle of the night.

“G-Gee?” He stammered, I shuffled over to him before climbing back into bed with him, almost forgetting that we were both shirtless, but also being thrilled by the idea. “Where'd you go? Why'd you leave me?” I pouted and kissed his hair.

“Mikey was ringing me, shh...It's all okay, go back to sleep, Fwankie...” I whispered quietly to him, trying to calm him down. Frank nodded slowly as he snuggled his head into my chest.

At least one of us was happy. I thought to myself as I stared up at the ceiling, completely and utterly awake. We had been sleeping for God knows how long, ever since things had gotten slightly...Heated; we decided to take a break and sleep these emotions off.

“G-Gerard...I can hear your heart beating quickly...” Frank yawned halfway through as he spoke. He was so adorable it was untrue. “Why aren't you tired?” I asked myself that question too. Why wasn't I tired? Apart from the fact that we had been sleeping for a while you would think that I would be exhausted, but I wasn't. Everything inside of me was just on fire. I couldn't explain it.

“I'm just not, Frank...Don't worry about it, just try to sleep.” He shook his head before sitting up slowly and pouted adorably. “Don't give me that look!” I complained like a kid before crossing my arms and playfully glaring at him. He sighed and attempted to stand before almost falling over a shoe, I struggled to hold in a laugh before taking his hand and pulling him back onto the bed.

You could actually see the deep black under-circles of his eyes in this lighting; you couldn't normally. Did he never sleep or something? Or maybe when he did sleep...It was pretty awful.

Frank snuggled back into my side and I held him close to me once more. “You'll be here forever, right?” Frank asked quietly, obviously lost in thought like always.

“Of course I will be, I'm immortal right?” I joked and smirked wide, “I'll be here for as long as you are.” Frank nodded slowly and I ran a hand down his side slowly and hesitantly, loving the feel of his skin under my own.

I didn't even know what I was thinking before I did it but I ran my hand over his crotch; completely and fully, not even thinking about it at all. Completely unintentional; I swear. Frank moved a little in his half-sleep-ness; now clearly awake and he pressed himself harder against me.

Frank made this quiet noise that I couldn't really hear that well, it was barely audible. Was it a moan? Quite possibly. But definitely not one that was as quite as loud as one from a few hours earlier. I moved my hand like I did before but quicker and Frank clearly knew what I was doing now.

He slowly looked up at me with half closed eyes, “Gee...” he whispered, clearly exhausted. But when I moved my hand again he was wide awake. Frank raised one of his hands and he brushed the back of it across my cheek before leaning up and pressing his lips lightly to mine. The same hand that I had been moving slowly drifted to his waistband, tugging his boxers down as carefully as I could.

I pulled away from his lips and stared into his eyes for some kind of acceptance, I needed to know that he wanted this. I never wanted to do this if he felt uncomfortable and he probably did feel comfortable, who wouldn't?

I never wanted to take advantage of Frank in this way at all; if anything...I was doing this for him. I wanted to do everything that I could for him and if this was something that he wanted then...I would do it without hesitance.

Frank nodded slowly, his lips trembling with nerves. Neither of us had been through this with anyone else it was kind of...Special, that we hadn't. That we could experience this together.

Agreeing to this, I slowly pulled down his boxers and he pushed them off with his feet, I brushed the back of my left hand across his cheek before leaning down into his nervous smile and kissing him gently and slowly, trying to make him as comfortable as possible on the bed as I did so. I only wanted the best for him and if I....Did this wrong then the amount of guilt that I would feel would be too much.

Frank ran a hand through my hair and the other he ran down my back and down to my lower back where I was most sensitive. Whenever Mikey used to tickle me as a kid he used to tickle me there and I would laugh like a little girl.

I kissed down to Frank's ear and whispered quietly, as if Mikey was right behind me or something and could hear everything I was saying. “Are you sure....?” To answer my question Frank bit down hard on my lower lip.

My hand found it's way delicately down to his length and before I could do anything to stop myself, or to even think about what I was doing; it just kind of happened, as if it was natural and in a way to me; it was. Frank immediately gasped out loud and gripped onto my hair rather aggressively.

With each passing second that I moved my hand up and down for; was another second when Frank's moans increased in pleasure and volume. “G-G-Gee...” He managed to get out in between biting down on his lower lip hard.

Whilst I continued to move my hand, I brushed the back of my hand across his cheek just admiring his face; he was perfect and even when he couldn't control what was happening to him; he was still as beautiful as he ever could be.

Frank let out a loud moan when I increased the speed and I felt like I had accomplished something when that happened.

In some ways. It felt like I was controlling him and he was trusting me completely at this moment and I felt absolutely proud of that. The fact that I could do this to Frank without either of us feeling nervous or awkward anymore was...Extraordinary.

Frank opened his eyes for a few seconds and he met my eyes, smiled weakly before closing his eyes again, going back into his trance. I smirked wide and kissed his lips softly, running a hand over his hair and for some reason tears started to appear out of his right eye, I wiped them away, frowning, decreasing the speed but he opened his eyes wide like I had just shot a panda bear or something.

“N-no...” Frank whimpered when I almost stopped completely. He pulled my face back down to his again before kissing me passionately on the lips and I started to move my hand again at the same time, but faster than before this time.

I pulled away just as Frank let out the most loudest moan that I thought that he could ever conjure up; it was almost a scream, one that he couldn't control even if he wanted to. I even believed for a second that someone else would have heard it, maybe even Mikey and Ray across campus.

It carried on for at least a half a minute and he lay there completely still, his body recovering from the intensity. I realized at that point that just by doing this for him had made my own body desire to have the same thing, and mine had stayed like this for the duration of the whole event, even before we had even begun.

I mean, who wouldn't want that same thing after seeing Frank go through it? It seemed pretty good, right? But...I didn't want Frank to do anything that he didn't feel comfortable doing. Even if it meant that I would miss out because all I ever wanted was for him to be happy.

Frank's eyes slowly fluttered open and I pulled my hand away hesitantly before wiping it on his boxers that were at the end of the bed, I appeared before him again and Frank stared up at me with big, wide eyes that held such honesty, love and happiness. It seemed like for the first time since Frank had arrived here; he was completely happy – because of me, because of my efforts.

“G-Gerard...” Frank whispered quietly to me, “that...Was unexplainable.” I even managed to get out a quiet laugh before smiling wide and kissing him gently on the lips.

“Don't even think about thanking me, Frankie...” I said as he snuggled back into my chest again, just like we had been before that had happened. “It gave me just as much pleasure to watch you go through it...” Frank ran his hand down my arm before he interlocked his fingers with mine. I kissed his knuckles softly as we both fell asleep in each other's arms. It was perfect.
Sign up to rate and review this story