Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

Take A Look- Chapter 28

by MCR667 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2013-02-08 - Updated: 2013-02-08 - 1149 words

0Unrated
Chapter 28
Gerard’s Pov

Alicia is leaning over mikey and says, “Oh my god are you guys okay?”

I push my body up so I’m on my feet and start rubbing my jaw, that fucking hurt. “Yeah I’m fine, how are you Mikey?”

Mikey sits up holding his stomach and says, “Jesus his Dad is strong”

I lean against the wall and put my head in my hands, “What do I do now, I need to save him, I can’t let Frankie go with his father” How do I get save him, his father took me down with one punch. I can’t believe my Frankie had dealt with that.

“Gerard his dad kicked him out years ago, why does he want him now?” Mikey says

“That’s what I’m afraid of”

“Does Frank have a phone?” Alicia asks

“Yeah he does”

“Well let’s try and call him”
-
-
-
Franks Pov

I’m in the elevator with my dad he lets go of my hair but then he firmly places his arm around my shoulder pulling me in close. The door opened to the main floor of the hospital an my dad leaned into my ear and whispered, “Lets look normal son, or this time I will finish your friends”

I didn’t dare try to break away from my fathers grip, I couldn’t let Gerard or Mikey get hurt again I had already caused them enough pain, I need to deal with my father on my own. Then my phone starts buzzing in my back pocket. I reach back to get it but when I’m bringing the phone to my ear my father grabs my hand and breaks my grip on the phone.

He brings it to his face and says quietly with a huge grin on his face, “Hi faggots, I know what your thinking, I need to save my little Frankie. But no you wont because if you try and get Frank you will just get your selves and Frank killed, so for your own good stay the fuck away” Then he hangs up.

We get to his car and he shoves me in the passenger side. The car ride home is completely silent, I haven’t been home in three years I have no clue what it’s gonna look like or what he’s done to the house. My dad pulls me out of the car and grabs me by my hair. The house looks the same as it did when I left just a little more run down at least from the outside.

“Now Frank I don’t support you being a fag and nothing has changed I don’t want you in my house” He says to me as we walk in and I see broken glass and empty beer cans all over the house.

“Then why am I here” I try to say strong not wanting him to know how terrified I really am.

“I owe some money and that person who I own money to just happens to be a fag, and when I got the call from the hospital I thought of the perfect way to pay him back”

Then he throws me in my old room, I look around and all my stuff is still here just everything is trashed, then I hear, “Hi Frank, you have a nice room here”

I turn around and see Bert. “Look at you with your mom you were so little”

I see in his hand he has a picture of me with my mom from when I was 7. “Now just think of my reaction when I found out you were his son, he told me that he had recently reconnected with his son Frank and that you would be happy to pay off his debt.”

Bert is standing up and has his hand on my face, “now Frank you do realize you owe me too, your very own father kicked you out when you were fourteen and I was the only one supporting you, I mean really if I hadn’t kept going to you how long do you think you would have lasted”

He then has is hand on my ass, and I am terrified of what was going to happen. The next thing I now he’s undoing my pants. I try to push him away and say, “Get off of me”

“Oh Frank don’t act like you have pride in your self you know what you have been doing for so long its time to just surrender. “No I don’t have to do that anymore”

Then Bert punches me and my nose starts bleeding he pushes me against the wall and kisses me. I spit in his face and say, “Your disgusting” then I knee him in the crotch.

He falls to the ground in pain, he stands up and tries to punch me again but I dodge it. I’m trying to get back to the door when I trip on something and Bert comes over to me and grins he starts kicking me in the stomach and saying, “I’m fucking disgusting, I’m not the one who’s been giving fucking blow jobs my whole life, I have a house and plenty of money, you’re a dirty little faggot with no place to live.”

Then he leaves the room and I just lie there on the floor in pain. My dad comes in with a chair and rope. He picks me up and I don’t even have the will to struggle. He ties me to the chair and I look up at him.

“I wish you had just let things take their course because then this could all be over, but no you had to fucking resist. Bert will be back tomorrow and you better put out, oh yeah and your going to school tomorrow”

I look up to him and say, “Why? I will just run away”

My dad looks down at me and takes out a pocket knife, “See son that won’t happen because I will drop you off and pick you up, and if you even think of leaving in the middle of the day just don’t I have people watching you, and if you leave you might as well say goodbye to all of your friends”

He leans over and cuts my shirt open then he starts digging the knife into my chest carving out words. I almost pass out because of the pain but I don’t I wish I did but I don’t. I have no clue what he is writing but I know it hurt like hell. I can feel the blood from each cut drip down my chest onto my pants. Then my dad stands up and says take a look.
Sign up to rate and review this story