Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

I Should Have Helped You- Chapter 29

by MCR667 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-02-08 - Updated: 2013-02-08 - 953 words

0Unrated
Please leave a comment if you like or dislike the story or this chapter, i want to know. i have no clue what you guys think of it right now


Chapter 29
Franks Pov

My dad leave and I look in the mirror I read in big bloody letter on my chest, “DON’T TALK” then below that also in big, bloody, capital letters, “FAGGOT”. My chest is basically pouring out blood he went really deep, I wish I could find a way to get out of this but if I don’t come home, correction this is no longer my home, if I don’t come here Gerard or Mikey could be hurt or worse killed. I don’t know what to do. Then I fall asleep tied up to the chair still bleeding and bruises starting to show.

Then next morning I wake up to my dad throwing a bucket of water on me, I scream because of how cold it is and my father replies, “No, no, no son didn’t you read my little message”

“Why are you sending me to school anyway?”

“Because Bert wants you to go to school, and my thought process for why is because when you see you little boyfriend you are gonna break up with him, tell him you hate him and that you never want to see him again. Make him cry.”

He cuts the bindings on my wrist and ankles, throws new clothes at me and says, “Get dressed”

So I do the clothing is obviously his because it’s huge on me, instead I go digging through my old clothes because I was 5’4 then and I haven’t grown at all. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and just a plain white T-shirt probably a bad decision because of the blood but that all I could find.

I look in the cracked mirror to see how I look I wish I didn’t look. I have a long scar on the side of my forehead from surgery, my nose is showing a bruise, I have a black eye, and I have cuts and bruises up my arms.

I walk down the hall to the kitchen and see my dad finish off a bottle of beer. He examines me and says, “Why the fuck didn’t you wear the clothes I gave you”

“They didn’t fit”

“Right my son is a midget and a faggot”

He grabs my hair and pushes me outside and into the car. We pull up to the school and he says, “Make him cry, and remember your little message on your chest.”

I sit there a little longer then I open the door and walk into the school. I walk into school and I immediately hear someone scream, “It’s the suicidal faggot”

I forgot that I had been out of school for two week I guess everyone found out. The bell rings great now I’m late I was supposed to just disappear.

I get to class late and I walk in and my teacher turns around about to lecture me then she sees that it’s me and she says, “Oh Frank how nice to have you back, we’ve all missed you so much” then someone chokes out “faggot” yup everyone has missed me.

Then I turn my head and I see Gerard his jaw is dropped basically to the ground, I don’t know if it is because of the way I look or because I’m at school. I’m about to go to my seat when my teacher says, “Frank you need to go to guidance first remember” everyone in the class starts laugh.

“Um… yeah… I guess I’ll go there”

I turn to leave when I hear someone stand up so I stop my teacher says, “Gerard what do you think your doing?”

“I’m going with Frankie” then Gerard grabs my hand, which causes more people to laugh

“Um…okay… if that is what you would like Mr. Iero”

We get out of the classroom and Gerard turns to me and I just nod my head no. I want to enjoy holding his hand and just walking with him first.

We get to the guidance office and walk in. The guidance counselor says, “Good morning Frank, Gerard I wasn’t expecting you”

“Um yeah Frank wanted me to come with him”

“Mrs. Barnes do you think I could have a moment alone with Gerard first” I say trying not to cry but I can feel the tears start to fill my eyes.
“Yes sure not too long though”

She leaves and closes the door Gerard then says, “Oh my God Frankie what happened? How are you here? I was trying to figure out a way to get you but” I cut him off when I fall into his arms sobbing.

“Gee it’s terrible I don’t know what to do” I choke out through my tears.

“What happened Frank?”

“I have to break up with you, and I have to tell you that I hate you, I never want to see you again” but every word I say I hold him closer

“Why? Frank what happened?” I can hear his voice get more stern and hes getting frustrated

“I can’t tell you” I hold him closer then I feel the scabs crack on the words on my chest

“WHY FUCKING NOT?” this time he screams

I pull away and lift up my shirt, which is starting to turn red, “This is why” I scream

Gerard puts his hand to his mouth and says, “Oh my god Frankie, I should of helped you”
Sign up to rate and review this story