Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

Last words- Chapter 30

by MCR667 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-02-09 - Updated: 2013-02-09 - 789 words

0Unrated
Please Comment on the story, i want to know all of your reactions good or bad. I hope you like the story and my writing, please let me know

Chapter 30
Franks Pov

I feel tears falling down my face as I stand there with my shirt pulled up while blood slowly drips down my chest. Gerard slowly walks forward and places his hand over the bloody words. Then he gently pulls my shirt down then he pulls me into a hug. I feel a tear fall from his eyes on too me cheek. He moves his hand to my jaw and slowly presses his lips onto mine.

When he takes them off he whispers, “I’m so sorry Frankie, I promise I will save you, you don’t have to go back home t” I cut him off and rest my forehead on is chest and say, “Gee you can’t save me, and I have to go back there tonight”

He pushes me back and raises his voice when he says, “Frankie you don’t expect me to just let you go back to the hell hole after what he did to you”

I place my hand on his arm and say, “Gerard I have to”

“FUCK! Frankie no you don’t” Gerard turns around and rest his body weight on the desk

“Gee” I start to say then the door opens and it’s the guidance counselor

“Is everything okay in here”

Gerard says angrily, “No, Frank has a problem and he refuses to get help”

“Gerard” I say shocked

“What do you mean Gerard” The counselor asks

“Ask Frank” Gerard says and then he leaves

“Frank?”

I run out after Gerard and say, “Gerard please let me explain”

He stops and turns around and screams, “Why Frank? He lets you go and you go crawling back just to be fucking beaten again, I can’t keep watching you be hurt” I see tears fall down his face

I barely choke out through tears “Gerard please, all I want to do is go home with you and be with you forever, but it’s not that easy”

“Why not Frank?” he says pleading to me

“He’s watching me, and if I don’t go back he will kill you and Mikey, I can’t let you get hurt, I will go back and I will fix this”

“And how will you do that?”

I pull Gerard into the bathroom and check to make sure no one else is in there, I lower my voice and say, “Gerard do you know why my father wants me”

“No, why?”

My voice goes completely monotone, “He owes a man money, I know this man his name is Bert… He used to be one of my clients; he was the one you saw me with. My dad he is going to use me to pay him back. My dad is selling me for more than I want to offer.”

Gerards hand fly’s to his mouth, “You think I will let you go now, Frank I can’t let that man rape you”

“If I do this Gerard, my dad wont hurt you or Frank, and he might let me go afterwards. I don’t want to…But I have to” I fall to the ground and start sobbing

Gerard kneels down next to me and pulls me into his arms, “Frankie you don’t I promise I will save you”

“I can’t let you get hurt Gee I can’t”

We stay like that until the bell rings; we silently stand up and walk to our classes holding hands. Throughout the day I get called down to guidance and every time I just go to the bathroom, I can’t go there not now I will just get more people hurt.

At the end of the day I meet Gerard, Mikey, and Alicia the minuet I see Gerard we lock eyes and I continue you to slowly walk to him, he starts to move forward, we meet in the middle and he pulls me into and hug. I look up to him and see a few silent tears fall from his eyes, he rest both hands on my neck, I rest my hands on his back. He slowly brings his lips to mine we barely part when he says, “I love you Frank”

“I love you too Gerard”

He slowly whispers, “I will save you, I promise”

Then I leave I walk out with out saying one more word, because I may not get to see or say anything else to the man I love. And that is what I want Gerard to remember that I love him.
Sign up to rate and review this story