Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 26

by The-Corpse 2 reviews

Important life-changing news....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2013-02-09 - Updated: 2013-02-09 - 1159 words

0Unrated
 It is short I know, but I will post a chapter later on tonight 

Chapter 26:
Gerard's P.O.V. 

"I'm  fine just worried about Hozzie that's all" he said before staring back into space

I was super worried about her, there were just random times when she would not pick up or answer the phone. She didn't even respond to my texts and I just think that there might be something seriously wrong with me.

After Jennifer went back inside, especially after me ignoring her a lot. I stopped staring into space and tried calling her again this time she did pick up. "Hey Gerard" she said, her voice sounded breathless like she had just ran a mile and I could pictured clearly a smile on her beautiful face. "Hey, where have you been? I've been trying to call you all night" I said while biting my bottom lip. Just thinking about her made me happy, I sometimes wonder if it ever happened to her.

"uh I was in the shower, couldn't really hear the phone" Hozzie said, slightly out of breath but I thought nothing of it and continued our conversation. "So I was wondering if you wanted to go to this party the company wants us to go and I would love to have my girl there with me" I say. "Sure, that would be great, at what time?" she said, sounding kind of distracted. I look at the clock at the other side of were I was and saw 6:28pm 

"Um, how 'bout at 8?" I say. "Yeah I'll be right here, at home, where I've been all night.... Love you bye" she said so fast that I didn't even had any time to actually say I love you too. Her saying saying those three words meant everything to me right now. 

I got up from the floor and walked back into the room. I found the guys all on the couch having, what look like, a serious conversation. I saw Jennifer standing on the other side of the room glued to her phone. 
"Guys? What's going on?" I asked when they still hadn't noticed me standing there. 

-------------------------------

Hozzie's P.O.V. 

After hanging up the phone I headed back into the club. If I wanted to be home before Gerard got there then I would had to leave now. 
I was still in my costume when I went to look for Tess. She was in the audience last time I saw. 
I liked it, since I would pass a table they would congratulate me on what? I have to idea. 

"Hey Tess can I leave a little early tonight?" I said not really wanting to come up with stupid excuses, just wanted to get straight to the point. 
"And why is that?" Tess said the guy that seem slightly familiar was now looking at me with a grin on his face. It was by now I noticed the other one standing there.
"Well I can't really say but I will do an extra show tomorrow night" I put on my best puppy dog eyes I could ever muster. 
"I think she can leave, if she goes out with me" the tall guy said, interrupting our not so private conversation. 
"And you are?" I asked with a clear face of annoyance. "your boss" he said as I felt myself blush.
This just made me want wish the ground would just swallow me.

-------------------------------
Charlie's P.O.V. 

When I went home, I went straight on the computer. Ever since I had mailed that application letter, I had checked every day and night and there wasn't any, until now.

I clicked on it to read:

Congratulations Miss Charlotte, we would love to have you training with us at our million dollar facilities...(skipping to the end)..... Welcome to the Marine Corps.

I smiled a little to myself, I had applied a year ago and I never had a chance of getting in. But my mother fought for this country and she died trying and I want to be like her.
Just not the dying type not yet anyway. (Gonna have to die sooner or later, I prefer later) none of the girls knew just Tess and until I left I intended to keep it that way.

I was then broken out of my thoughts by my phone going off. Frank flashed on the screen.  A smile spread across my face I picked it up, but it quickly left when I remembered the news I had to now tell him. 
I was leaving him in a month and he wouldn't be here to say goodbye.

-------------------------------
Hozzie's P.O.V.  

After meeting the co-owners and having and awkward moment, they led me leave only if I went on a date with Mr. Wentz which I know found that was actually Lizzie's big brother. Don't really know how I missed they basically have the same last name. Hozzie moment.

I took a cab back home, and I as soon as I arrived I walked through the lobby. As always I said hello to the people at the desk and took the elevator up.
The apartment was practically empty except that since Charlie was supposed to be free tonight 'cause she didn't have to work.

I walk up the stairs, she could have just been up here working on Jennifer's wedding dress. I may not be all that on making clothing but I could still help her. I still had an hour before Gerard came to pick me up.

"Charlie? You up here?" I slightly yelled through the dark room. Opening it a bit more I found Charlie sitting on her bed with the headphones on, it was so loud you didn't need to be the one with the headphones to actually hear anything. And as I expected she was working on the dresses, she looked up as I stepped inside the room.
Rather not stand outside and act like some creep would. 
"hey what's up?" Charlie said as she took off her headphones. 
"Nothing, aren't you gonna get ready for the party tonight?" 
I didn't really want to go alone, even though Gerard was going to be there.

"I don't know, just not really feeling up to it" she said as she continued to make the dress. She was working at the speed of light, the wedding was in a month so why was she so in a rush to get it done. 

"come on it will be fun,I heard all the big name bands are gonna be there and I know how much you love those" even if I didn't really know who they were, I've still listen to them before. 

I saw put the dress down slowly, laying across the bed. "Okay, either way I have some big news I need to tell Frank sooner or later" and with a sigh we both strayed getting ready.
Sign up to rate and review this story