Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Lifetime Like This (Spell Out My Denial)

How Long Did You Spend Getting To Know Him?

by AlexisSCREAM 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-02-11 - Updated: 2013-02-11 - 324 words

0Unrated
Tomorrow will be the 3rd anniversary of when I first joined here :P
So I'm going to post this chapter. And maybe another chapter. And try and post one tomorrow. Depends on how I feel ^^'
xoxo


Straight away? Or a different day?

Altogether? A while. It takes a long time to get to know someone. Usually, I was the kind of guy who'd rush into things, usually have the guy against a wall within a week and break up with him by text the next day. Or just refuse to acknowledge his existance. Either worked. I was pretty much a slut, a manwhore, a wild animal that needed taming. And Frank was the one who would do that, I was sure. We took it slow. In fact, we weren't offically dating for the first month, despite being aware of each other's feelings. It was all fleeting touches and gazing from across the room, hoping not to be spotted by the other. It was strange as I'd never bothered with those that played hard to get before. But I wanted him more than I could understand, so I waited for him.

Why him?

Because he liked me, but refused my advances. Because he was different, new, exciting. I'll admit, at first my plans were sinister; I was going to use him for sex like the others. But when he finally gave in, I couldn't. I guess I knew him too well. Y'see, the other guys, I didn't know them. I didn't talk to them, I just used them. Frank, however. Frank... I knew him inside out. We liked similar music, had similar interests. Fuck, he even got on with my brother, and he was practically mute. I guess that, by the time I was allowed to fuck him, I didn't want to.

Well, I did... But I didn't just want that. I wanted every inch of him. And I wanted him to be mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story