Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Lifetime Like This (Spell Out My Denial)

So, You Really Did Just Want To Fuck Him At First?

by AlexisSCREAM 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-02-11 - Updated: 2013-02-11 - 220 words

0Unrated
Oh look, look! Double upload! What's this world coming to?
xoxo


Yeah, yeah, I did. But how could you not? He was fucking sex on legs, of course I wanted him. It wasn't like he didn't know that. In fact, I think he waited the month to see if I'd get bored. I'm sure he did, in fact. My brother, Mikey, well, I think he'd warned Frank of my uh... shall we say 'history' with guys and how I liked to fuck them, whilst fucking with their heads and hearts. That's how out of control I was. Even my family knew I was a slut. I lead guys along, pulled them by their heartstrings and then let them fall. I think one of them started... No... no... Because Frank did that too...

I-I'm sorry. J-just give me a minute, just a minute. Fuck.

This is painful, all this old shit. I'm sick of pretending that I'm okay with telling you all of this. I'm not. I wish I could just die.

Ha, look around and you'll realise I mean that. Bceause I had the best thing in the world. And I wasn;t happy with breaking it. I had to destroy it. I'm a monster. Just... just leave me be. Just for now, okay? I'm sorry. I need to sleep...
Sign up to rate and review this story