Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Quotes & Things.

Quotes & Things.

by ItsMyVendetta 4 reviews

This is purely for me. I needed somewhere to save it. I'm not gonna ask anyone to read it, but if you do, no questions, s'il te plait.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Parody - Published: 2013-02-13 - Updated: 2013-02-14 - 200 words

0Unrated
> "Suicide is all I seem to think about."
> "Do you have any idea of what it feels like to never be good enough?"
> "It's all for attention, right? She cuts for attention, doesn't she? She thinks about suicide everyday. She starves herself. She cries herself to sleep. She's broken... But it's all for attention, right?"
> "They say suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, but what if the problem isn't so temporary?"
> "Suicide doesn't kill people, sadness kills them."
> "A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife, the obsession with death becomes a way of life."
> "I've been feeling suicidal for months, but it seems like a lot longer. No one knows."
> " 'Why did you try to kill yourself?!' 'You told me to be happy.' "
> "Everytime people ask me if I'm okay, it's just a reminder that I'm not."
> "Lets just say, if a car was coming towards me, I wouldn't scream, cry or run; I would just stand there."
> "You say this is suicide, I say this is a war and I'm losing the battle."
> "Tears are how our heart speaks when our lips cannot describe how much we've been hurt."
Sign up to rate and review this story