Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Quotes & Things.

"And Things.."

by ItsMyVendetta 0 reviews

Shit. Shit. And more shit. And half a letter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-14 - Updated: 2013-02-14 - 208 words

0Unrated
Dear Mr Lion.

This is a letter to tell you everything; How I feel; How you made me feel; How I failed to keep you alive.. And a few theories I really hope isn't true.

First of all, I'm unsure how to start this. It seems silly to write a letter to someone that can't read it. I might send this to "Frank", to put on your grave. I want you to get this, but I don't want to visit your grave, I'm sorry. I really don't want to properly come to terms with your death. It's eating me alive as much as it is. To me, it's surreal. It always will be. A girlfriend isn't meant to outlive her boyfriend. I want you to remember you alive and giggling, and making your "numnumnum" thinking noise. I hate the fact that you're dead. It isn't fair. It's like, how do amazing people have to die when it isn't your time, yet people like your horrible bullies get to live on. They get a life, they get a career, a future, they get to love, and you don't! That's hardly fair. But don't worry, because you may not get to love but you'll always be loved. Always.

xo Lily.
Sign up to rate and review this story