Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Nothing You Can Say Can Stop Me Goin' Home.

Camping Disasters.

by MCR-99 3 reviews

Another oneshot for Mia. xo Sadie

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-02-15 - Updated: 2013-02-15 - 829 words

0Unrated
Mia,here's oneshot two.This'll be really funny,you'll pee your pants from laughter.
Enjoy!
xo Sadie


Camping Disasters.

I sat in the back of Dad's dirty,blue Beetle.We were driving deep into the forest,on a camping trip.Dad thought it'd be fun,but not me.Who'd wanna spend the weekend in the dirty forest,filled with bugs and dirt.I had my feet up on the back seat,staring out the window as music filled my ears.The rainy scene rolls past the window as the melody of Thanks For The Memories filled my ears.

One night and one more time.
Thanks for the memories,even though they weren't so great.
He tastes like you,only sweeter.


"Mia!"Dad calls out when the car stopped.I take out one of my headphones.
"What?!"
"We're here."He tells me,and I look out of the window to where we were.A family camp.
Great..
I switch off my iPod and get out the car,grabbing my bag from under the seat and slinging it over my shoulder.
"Mia,come help me get out the stuff.."I hear Dad grunt in asking as he struggles to get out the tent.
Typical Dad.
I run to the boot of the car,get out the tent,slinging it over my other shoulder,then walking over to the nearest corner of the camp ground,setting down the tent.

"Hi!"I hear a girl say from behind me,making me jump.
I turn to face a girl with shoulder length brown hair and green eyes,with eyeliner on.
"Hey."I say.
"Sadie! You're not mean't to run away from the tent,Mom said!"A boy says,running up to the girl and grabbing her by the arm.
"Frankie! I was just getting to know,wait.What was your name again?"
"Mia."
"Mia!"The girl,Sadie,whines.
"Oh,hey.I'm Frank,or Frankie.This is my cousin from over the water,Sadie."The beautiful boy with black hair and a dyed red fringe hanging over his eye,introduces.
"H-hey."I stutter nervously.
"Mia! I told you not to -- Oh! who are these kids?"Dad asks,smiling at Sadie and Frankie.
"Sadie and Frankie,they're in the tent just over there,Dad!"I moan,pointing out the tent over in the far corner of the camp.
"Cool,so Mia will have someone to hang with!"My uncool Dad grins,and I roll my eyes.
"C'mon,guys.Let's go."I say,dragging Sadie and Frankie away from my Dad before he embarrasses me any more than he already has.

Sunday came too quick for me.We were packing up the car,with Sadie's help,when Sadie said something interesting.
"You know,I think Frankie likes you."
"Well,we are friends,Sade.Course he would."I laugh as I load a sleeping bag in the car.
"No,silly.Not like that!"Sadie giggled,loading some food into the car,then turning to me with a smile."I mean Like like."
"You mean,love?"
"What else would I have mean't?"Sadie smiled as she sat on a stump,as did I.
"Well,I guess that's okay.."I mumble.
"C'mon,Mia.I know you love him back,I'm like your best friend,and I see the way you look at him."Sadie nudged me playfully.
"Okay! I love him!"I shout quite loudly,and Frankie comes walking over.
"This'll be good.."Sadie giggles as Frankie stops in front of me.
"Who do you love,Mia?"Frankie smiles,sitting on the ground by Sadie's feet.
"N-Nobody."I stutter.
"She loooooooves YOU!"Sadie giggled,and I punched her in the arm.
"Hey! No fair!"I shout.
"But,you wanted to say it!"Sadie protested,rubbing her arm with a pout.
"Sadie,could you go help Mom pack the car up? I need to talk to Mia for just a second."Frankie said,and Sadie stood up.
"Okay,I'll leave you lovebirds alone.."Sadie laughed as she began to walk away from me and Frankie,singing "Mia and Frankie,sitting in a tree,K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" before bursting into more laughter.
"Guess the secret's out.."I mumble,staring at the ground.
Frankie cupped my face in his hands,and kissed me quickly,before looking at me with a cheeky grin.
"I love you too,Mia."He giggled,and I hugged him tightly,before kissing him again.
"I'll miss you,Frankie.A lot."
"Hey,I'll still be around.Come back next summer?"
"Sure!"I smile,hugging him again.
"Mia! Time to go!"Dad calls to me as he gets in the driver's seat of the car.
"I gotta go."I say sadly,and Frankie kisses me again,sweetly.
"Just for the road."He told me,before running back to his side of the camp ground.
I get back in the car with a smile on my face.

Aww... Summer lovin'.
Did you like that Mia? Hope ya did.
R&R guys!
xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story