Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Nothing You Can Say Can Stop Me Goin' Home.

Don't Be Afraid,Daddy's Here

by MCR-99 2 reviews

Cute little oneshot for the awesome....MIA :3 xo Sadie

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2013-02-16 - Updated: 2013-02-16 - 412 words

0Unrated
Mia,here's your third oneshot! Hope you love itt!! well,of course you will.
xo Sadie



Don't Be Afraid,Daddy's Here.

I wake up from my horrid nightmare and scream into the darkness of my room.
"Daddy!"
I hear the grunt as he flips over in bed,then call out my name.
"Mia! Is everything alright?"
"Daddy,I need you!"I scream,feeling my tears begin to fall.
"Gee,I'll go.."I hear my mommy,Sadie,soothe Daddy.
"You would?"His voice got a little lighter."That's why I love you."
I heard them kiss,then Mommy came out the bedroom and into mine,switching on the bedroom light.
"You okay,little kitten?"She asked,sitting on my bed.
"N-No.Wh-Where's Daddy?!"I began crying more.
"Sweetie,he has to wake up early tomorrow.it's Touring day."She said,softly.She pulled me towards her and softly kissed my forehead.
"Ca-Can I sleep with you? I'm scared."I shook from under her.
"Okay,Kitty,let's go."She smiled,and picked me up in her arms and carried me to Daddy.

"Daddy!"I sob as I am placed on the bed.He quickly wakes up and hugs me tightly.
"What happened,Kitty Kat?"He asked,softly.I look up at him,with tear stained eyes.
"I-I had a nightmare."I say in a whisper.
"Aww...Baby."Mommy smiles sadly,sitting on the bed and hugging me too.
"What was it about?"
"M-M-Marilyn Manson.He-He took me away from you and he-he did something I didn't want him to do with me.He-He made me take off my Ni-Ni --"
"Stop sweetie.It's gonna be okay.It was just a dream."Daddy soothed me.
"No,it wasn't.Gee,remember last year.."
"I think I'd know that Sade.How could I forget."Daddy shouted,and I covered my ears.I hated when Mommy and Daddy fought.
"Shh,sweet-heart.Go to sleep,Daddy and Mommy will keep you safe.We promise."Daddy said softly,wrapping his arms around me.
"Okay,Daddy.Love you!"I smiled,then led my head back down on the pillow and slept,with Mommy and Daddy safely by my side.

There you go,Mia Bobbina! Hope you liked it!
Now,for my oneshot.
Can it be based off Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings.The video,not the song.Use my real parents,and I run off with you to see Gerard and MCR live :3
Could ya do that?
xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story