Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Diary of Serena Holstrain

Default Chapter

by rosesfallatmyfeet 1 review

The life and happy times of My Chemical Romance and Gerard Way's new girl friend Serena Holstrain. This is her diary of what happened from her point of view

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-06-25 - Updated: 2006-06-26 - 623 words

0Exciting
Bob, Ray, Frank, and Mikey were gathered around the island in the kitchen. Around a chocolate birthday cake. I was in my room getting dressed. I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear. I was in a pair of black, cargo, dress pants and my black lace Victoria Secret bra. I heard a knock on the door and said "who is it."
"It's me." was the reply.
I walked over and cracked the door.
I searched my closet a few more seconds, than I turned around when a familiar voice said "hey". It was Gerard. "You still aren't dressed!?" he gasped.
I replied with "No! I can't decide what to wear."
"Sugar, you can wear that! I won't mind, I promise. He stated with an evil grin growing across his face. I was once again standing in front of my closet with my back to Gerard. He walked up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and softly bit my neck. I giggled as he spun me around to start kissing me. I had my eyes closed and I slowly opened them and looked deeply into his hazel ones.
"Sugar, you're gorgeous! It doesn't matter what you wear. The guys don't care, either. I actually think they may be a bit jealous of me." He added with a smile and a snicker. I leaned into him and leaned on his shoulder. He smelled like smoke and Hugo cologne. I didn't smoke, but I loved (and love) the smell he had(s). It was, well, relaxing. I felt safe when I smelled it. "I love you, baby" I said as he smiled at me. I turned him around and pushed him gently in the back. "Now go away, you silly ass, so I can get dressed." I added. He was still smiling as he walked downstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I slipped the pants off and found a red and black sparkled dress. I put it on and went downstairs. I found Frank asking Gerard in a bad British Accent "what are you doing". To which Gerard replied, also in the accent, "I'm making my kooufee". I started laughing, along with everyone else, and all the guys turned to look at me because they hadn't noticed I'd come downstairs.
"Wow" Mikey and Ray said at the same time. Frank told me I was a "sexy bitch". I smiled shyly as Gerard's jaw dropped. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Bob yelled to break the awkward silence.
"As rice grains...." Frank quipped.
"And roses fall at your feet." Gerard finished quietly. I smiled more and said "thanks, I, uh, guess."
Mikey walked over and hugged me.
"Happy 27, See."
Everyone said happy birthday, than it was present time! I had no pets, so the gifts I got were strange. First I opened some pet sweaters and a pink, diamond studded collar from Ray. I gave him a befuddled look and he nodded mysteriously at me. Next, I opened a matching pink leash from Bob. Than, a set of 4 pink, leather booties from Frank. Mikey got me a set of diamond barrettes and a small, even tiny, diamond bracelet that I couldn't wear. Finally, Gerard walked out carrying a 3x3 ft box, with holes in it, that was wriggling, a lot.
"Here. A baby for my baby on her birthday." He said putting the box down beside me and kissing me on my cheek. I bent down to open it and found a tiny black Chihuahua. It was a baby, only 4 months old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*NOTE
This is just the first part of the story. The story doesn't make much sense yet. I'm working on it. I'm writing it before I type it so it will take a little bit. I'll add more when I can.
Sign up to rate and review this story