Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Both Sides of the Story

Both Sides of the Story

by Live-A-Little 2 reviews

*THIS IS AN ALL TIME LOW FANFIC* Sorry guys! :) Love, hate, heartbreak - the lives of Callie and Maxy as they form an unbreakable bond with Jack, Alex, Zack and Rian!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-02-16 - Updated: 2013-02-16 - 813 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1 – I Got A Feeling That Tonight's Gonna Be A Good, Good Night.

Max's POV


I watch as Callie stared at something, chewing on the same McDonalds chip.

"What are you staring at?" I asked, following her line of vision, "Or should I say who?" She was staring at a guy at the McDonalds counter ordering some food. He was hot. Scratch that, he was really hot, but so not my type. He had a green wife-beater on with khaki colored shorts and he had short brown hair.

"What? What?" Callie asked as I smirked at her.

"You were staring at that guy." I waved my arm in the direction of Callie's mystery boy.

"No I wasn't," her eyes drifted back to him. I rolled my eyes at her but she didn't see, too busy staring.

"Okay, spill," I finally said, "Who is he?"

"I really don't know what you are talking about, Maxy," I raised my eyebrow at her, "Okay fine! I don't actually know him, but this is the 10th time I've seen him this week." She frowned.

"Maybe it's a sign… Go speak to him!" I said.

"No. I mean, look at me. He's not going to like me!"

"Maybe another time…" I smiled at her and changed the subject, "Yeah so I got the fake ID's for tonight. Callie? Callie!" She didn't hear me; she was too busy watching mystery boy walk out of McDonalds.

In the evening

"Maxy, hurry up! I'm done!" Callie said from outside my bathroom door.

"Just a sec!" I answered. I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and black and red top with my red converse. I opened the door, "Done." I took in Callie's appearance. She was also wearing black skinny jeans but she had paired it with a dark blue tank top and her amazing knee high boots.

"Wow, Callie. You look really hot!" She blushed and twirled around.

"So do you," She said, "Now come on, we need to go!" I grabbed my black MCR hoodie from the chair as Callie pulled me out of the door.

We hailed a taxi and made our way to the local night club called, Hot Stuff. When we got there, we showed the bouncer our fake ID's hoping he didn't realize we were 3 years underage. When Callie and I got into the club, we managed to find a table with three guys who were will for us to join them.

"I'm Alex," The guy with slightly red hair said, "and this is Jack and Rian. Zack is just getting us drinks so you'll see him in a sec." I sat down in the empty seat next to Alex and Callie sat next to me.

"These guys are kinda cute," I whispered to her. She hummed in agreement. Then someone set some drinks on the table.

"Your drinks guys, I'm not-"I looked at him. It was Callie's mystery guy. He and Callie were staring at each other, eyes wide.

"Zack!" Rian said, hitting him on the back. "It's rude to stare." Zack looked away from Callie, which seemed to snap her out of her trance. She blushed guiltily and looked down. I watched Zack sit next to her and say, "You look really nice." I smiled to myself, she was so lucky to find a guy.

"Hey Cal," I said after talking to Jack and Alex about cars for a bit, Rian had gone to dance with some girl called Kara, "I feel like dancin', care to join me?"

"No thanks," she said, without looking away from Zack.

"I'll join you," Alex said, taking my hand and leading me to the dance floor. We started dancing and Alex said, "So tell me about you."

"No. You're a stranger."

"Well not really…Okay technically, but it's not like I'm a murderer or anything." Way to make it awkward Alex. I rolled my eyes and said, "I'm going to go back to the table." I removed my arms from him and went back to the table. I saw that Callie and Zack were deep in conversation. I sat next Jack and talked to him for a while until Alex came back with a tray of shots.

"You and me, Barakat," He said, "Let's see who can handle their liquor." He smiled evilly. Zack and Callie turned around to watch.

"Bring it on, Gaskarth." Jack replied simply and put 5 shot glasses in front of him. Alex did the same.

"Okay, Maxine, count us down." Alex said.

"Okay. 3…2…1…DRINK!" I shouted. They grabbed the shots and downed them one after the other so quickly it was hard to tell who one.

"We'll just have to do it again," Jack smiled.

I was having a great time, Callie was having a great time, and I knew this night was going to be great. I could feel it.
Sign up to rate and review this story