Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > You're A Lie

Do You?

by SweetChild 1 review

“Get off of me, I don't want you near me. I don't want you to touch me.”

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-02-17 - Updated: 2013-02-18 - 1490 words

1Ambiance
“You know I never thought
That it could take so long
You know I never knew how to be strong
Yeah, I let you shape me
But it feels as though you raped me
‘Cause you climbed inside my world
And in my songs
So now I’ve closed the door
To keep the cold outside
Seems somehow I’ve found the will to live
But how can I forget you
Or try not to reject you
When we both know it takes time to forgive”

- Guns N' Roses – Locomotive – Sung by Axl Rose & Slash

- - - - - -

Axl moaned lightly, opening his eyes and instantly shutting them again when they came in contact with the burning sun that was glaring through the bus window at him. He cursed at himself, making a mental note to shut the curtains the next time. Slowly opening his eyes, Axl looked at the digital alarm clock on the wall and rolled his eyes, they were going to be stuck on this bus for 5 more hours. He really wanted to get back to his own bed. Axl decided that he would sleep the rest of the way, but he had to get out of the sun, he enjoyed being pale. Shutting his eyes again, he turned around onto his side and tried to get back to sleep. But his body slammed into another chest, a strong one. Raising a confused eyebrow, Axl tried to remember if he took someone to bed the night before, but shook his head. There would be no way. Axl's body went stiff when he heard a snore from the body next to him and fingers running through his hair. His blood ran cold as the hand wrapped itself around his waist, finger tips digging underneath his waistband of his trousers. The fingers ran back and forth, tickling his skin. There was only one person who did that to him when they were sleeping. Axl opened his eyes and looked up, feeling sick to his stomach when his worst fears of who could be next to him were true.

Slash's body was wrapped around his own, a small smug smile on his sleeping face.

Fuck!

He tried to wriggle out of Slash's hold but it was no use, the sleeping guitarist just held on tighter, nails digging into the small of his back. Axl's breathing hitched when he heard Slash groan, a clear sign that he was waking up. He quickly closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep. There was no way that he wanted to deal with Slash at that moment. All he wanted was to be far away from Slash but the guitarist would chase him to the end of the earth. Now, he was sneaking into his bed at night, wrapping himself around him like a snake like they were still a couple. Axl kept his eyes screwed his eyes shut and his body still as Slash stirred. He almost fell to the floor when Slash's knuckles ran down his cheek and he almost punched the brunette when he heard Slash chuckle above him. This made Axl's body shiver, like he always did when Slash touched him.

For some reason, even though he hated the guitarist, he couldn't help but still want him.

Axl kicked the thoughts out of his head and kept his eyes closed, wishing that Slash would just give up. After three years, he still couldn't accept that they were finished, all done. Slash was a man obsessed, and it scared Axl a little and from what Izzy told him, there was a reason to be scared. But Slash refused to accept that there was no way of going back. But on the other hand, Axl wanted him to stay, continue with the affectionate touches he was giving the signer. Axl tried to relax his thoughts but Slash continued to touch him, the rough pads of his fingers sliding down his arm. Then the worst thing that could've happened at that moment happened. Slash's fingers tangled in his hair and he was pulled against Slash's body roughly. Then the guitarist pressed his full, plump lips against his. Axl's eyes flew open and he fought the guitarist, trying to pull his lips away from Slash's. But there was no escape, Slash held him tight, forcing Axl's mouth open with his tongue. Axl tried to fight Slash, he scratches bloody marks on his dark skin, and his fingers dug into his arms, creating dark bruises into his skin. He felt Slash rub against his leg, obviously taking the vicious assault as a loving gesture from him. Slash rubbed his nose against Axl's, lips capturing his own again, trying to get Axl to respond. Axl tried to shove him off.

“Get off of me, I don't want you near me. I don't want you to touch me.”

Slash's body stilled and he pulled away, the smugness gone and it was replaced with hurt and despair. He looked down at Axl, at the green eyes that used to look at him with love but now they look at him like he was a piece of shit. Slash's body felt weak and angry, he wanted to hurt Axl, break that face of his and force him to love him again, make him his all over. Slash's heartbroken look came back and all Axl felt guilty, Slash always did this when he wanted something,”Don't say that, you know that you don't mean it, so why say it? Why do you push me away?” Slash choked voice came, fingers tipping Axl's chin back so that he could hide away in his neck. Axl felt like he way being possessed, Slash's words were pushing the bad thoughts away. Slash always did this when he was sad or if he cheated on Axl and wanted to be forgiven. He would curl around Axl's side and bury his face in the crook of Axl's neck and as always the fool, he would comfort his lover until he eventually forgave him.

Now, he still felt compelled to do that because Slash still had that power.

So Axl, wrapped his arms around Slash as he cried into Axl's neck, the tears running down his bare chest. Slash rubbed his nose against Axl's racing pulse,”You don't hate me, do you? You didn't mean it when you said it, right?” Slash sounded like a child wrapped around his mother knees, begging for forgiveness when he stole the cookie out of the jar,” I didn't mean to hurt you.”

But you still did it, over and over until you got off on it.

Axl said nothing, he just rubbed Slash's back,”Axe? You don't hate me, do you? You love me, r-right?” He repeated, his voice breaking when Axl hushed him. Slash's hand flattened on Axl's chest, fingers creating circles on his stomach as his lips ran over his collarbone. Slash continued to whimper and cry into his neck, hand casually slipping lower towards his crotch. Axl didn't seem to notice, to busy calming down his ex-boyfriend, “Answer me, Axl.” Slash's pleading voice poured into his ear, his long fingers finding the laces of his trousers. Axl bit his lip, Slash's voice breaking him apart, he didn't love the guitarist like he used to but he didn't hate him either. Slash always had a special place in his heart and could easily bring him to his knees.

“You love your Slash, don't you?” Slash gripped Axl's chin, turning his face towards his own before crushing their lips together in a soft kiss. It was the softest kiss that he'd ever received from Slash and it made his stomach explode with butterflies. Axl slowly started to kiss him back for the first time in three years, his mouth working Slash's, getting used to the forbidden mouth again. Slash moved so that Axl was half on top of him, deepening the kiss to keep him distracted. Axl forgotten all the reasons he was meant to hate him and Slash moved so that Axl was lying on top of him. Axl's hands pinned Slash's to the bed, resting at either side of his head, locking him in place. His eyes observed the brunette's face, licking his own upper lip. Slash looked back, lost in his bright eyes before he leaned up and got rid of the space between him and Axl. Slash locked his arms around Axl, slamming the redheads body into his own one. Their lips met again, teeth clashing and lips splitting. They rubbed against each other, moaning in unison, making their music like they used to. Axl pulled away, his head dropping onto Slash's shoulder, panting into his skin. Slash pulled on his hair, enjoying the rubs and cups he was getting from his singer,”Slash,” Axl panted, hair falling into his eyes as he sat up properly,”F-Fuck me,”

Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story