Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > You're A Lie

Aftermath

by SweetChild 1 review

Smirking, Slash pulled back, his hips moving slower so that it would last. He needed this to last, to make Axl see that they were meant to be...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-03-01 - 811 words

5Original
4 Days Ago

“Oh God, fuck, Slash! Harder!”

Izzy screwed his eyes shut in disgust, turning the TV up louder. Duff was sitting across from him, his legs on Izzy's lap. They glanced at one another, rolling their eyes before pretending to watch the TV again. Slash and Axl had been going at it for the past few hours, making the men sick to their stomach. They could hear moans getting louder and quick kisses being shared. Yes, they were that loud. They couldn't leave because the bus was still going, Duff was close to jumping out the door. Steven was knocked out on the leather couch close to the driver and the driver couldn't hear because he was too busy muttering along to the radio. He already knew to mind his own business.

“I don't fucking get it,” Duff started, throwing his feet onto the coffee table when Izzy shoved them off.

Izzy looked over to the blonde, raising a confused eyebrow,” What?”

“Axl hates him for three years, blocks him out and ignores his pleas for forgiveness. But the second Slash whispers some shit into his ear, Axl jumps straight back into bed with him? What's that about?” Duff asks, chewing his bottom lip.

Izzy shook his head,” I don't know. But it's clear that Slash had some kind of power over him or shit. I'm not sure but just leave it, Axl will come back to his senses soon enough. He's not stupid because Slash is dangerous and he knows it, that fucker would do anything to keep Axl to himself.”

Duff scoffed, shaking his head.

Izzy moved closer to Duff, grasping his chin and forcing the bassist to look at him, “I'm serious, you haven't seen what I’ve seen. We should be worried about what Slash is gonna do if Axl turns away from him again. But we can't do shit because he will always find away to make Axl his again.”

Duff nodded, finally realizing that Izzy was serious,” So what can we do?”

“Like I said, we can't do shit. Slash is fine when he and Axl are together but it seems the second that Axl rejects him, he turns fucking psycho. I've seen it first hand, I know it.”

The band mates stayed quiet for the rest of the night, just watching the TV, hoping that Axl wouldn't fall into the trap. They prayed that he wouldn't.



4 Days Ago

“Uhhh!”

Slash flipped Axl over, pinning the smaller man underneath him. He pressed their bruised lips together, wincing in pain as his fresh cut on his lower lip met Axl's. But as soon as their tongues danced together, he sighed in contentment, growling when he felt Axl's nails digging into his scalp. He could never grow tired of Axl, the singer never failed to surprise him and that's what he loved about him. He needed to feel Axl beneath him, screaming for him, needing his touch to let out Axl's fire. Running a hand through the long, sweating, red hair Slash pulled it harshly. Axl gasped but it faltered to a moan when Slash moved his lips again, thrusting deeper into the singer.

“S-Slashhhh...”

Smirking, Slash pulled back, his hips moving slower so that it would last. He needed this to last, to make Axl see that they were meant to be. The only person who could make Slash feel this good, was Axl and the same was for Axl, he just had to make the redhead see this. His hand pinned the singer down, their fingers joining, making sure that Slash was the one control. He nipped and bit at Axl's jawline, sucking and licking at the sweat.

“Open your eyes, Axl.”

Axl's eyes snapped open, obeying his lover as he smiled up at the darker man above him. Slash returned the cheeky smile, brushing the sweaty hair that was sticking to his cheek. Axl's moans got louder, his body shaking from the pleasure as he felt his climax coming closer. Slash could see the signs and the second he glanced at Axl, he could feel his own climax running his way.

“S-Slash, just...please,”

“J-Juse look at me, Axe. I need you to look at me.”

Their eyes met, Slash holding Axl in place so that he could continue to look at his singer. Axl’s own fingers clutched and he moaned when Slash dropped his forehead on his sweating shoulder. Slash moved faster, his hips slapping against Axl's as he gripped the headboard, screaming his release. Slash groaned loudly into Axl's neck, biting harshly on his pulse. Axl came seconds later, nails scratching down Slash's back, creating bloody paths on his way. Slash's eyes rolled to the back of his head, mouth searching for Axl's again.



Please rate and review, sorry it's so short because i'm keeping the good stuff for later ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story