Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome To My Black Parade

Welcome To My Black Parade

by XThE_bLaCk_PaRaDeX 0 reviews

My patients name is Gerard Way, he has lung cancer. I really don't know what caused his cancer, but I'm thinking cigarets. It's the number one most caused for lung cancer, so that's what probably c...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-02-18 - Updated: 2013-02-18 - 937 words

0Unrated
It's my first day of becoming a new nurse, and it's going pretty well. I mean, I already have a patient to take care of. I work at a special hospital, this hospital takes care of very ill people. People with cancer. Ever since I was little I wanted to help people destroy this disease. I want to find the cure to cancer. It's my dream.



My patients name is Gerard Way, he has lung cancer. I really don't know what caused his cancer, but I'm thinking cigarets. It's the number one most caused for lung cancer, so that's what probably caused it. I feel so bad for Gerard, he's so pale. His hair, it hasn't fallen off yet, but his hair is a very snowy white. It's very short too.



Since I'm new, I don't do much right now. All I do is take him to go get chemotherapy done and take out IV's and stuff. I get him food and take care of him. I don't get to do the most important stuff yet. I can't give him medicine. I can't touch him unless I'm helping him get up. I can't do a lot of things yet. But soon, I'll find a cure to cancer! And I'll be able to help everybody with this stupid deadly disease!



"Ms. Rider!" A voice yelled out. That voice was Mrs. Goode, and don't be fooled by her last name. There's nothing 'good' about her. She's selfish and only in this job for the money. Anyway, my name is Riley Rider. Weird name, i know.



I walked towards my boss, Mrs. Goode. "Yes ma'am?" I asked sweetly forcing a smile onto my face. "Your cancer patient Jared-" she began, but I cut her off. "You mean Gerard?" I say. "Whatever." She snarled. "Gerard, your patient. Needs chemotherapy, walk him to Mr. Ford. Now." She snapped and walked away. Mr. Ford was the person you would go to if you're new and don't know how to do chemotherapy yet. Which in my case, included me. I walked down the hall searching for room 134. Room 134 was Mr. Way's room.

Eventually I found his room, I gave the door a light knock and a voice answered. "Come in." A manly voice said faintly. I slowly walked in and closed the door softly. "I'm Ms. Rider, I'm your new nurse." I half-smiled. He gave me a faint smile in return. "Ready for the chemo?" I asked. His smiled faded into frown and he nodded. I walked over to his bed and helped him up. "Is anything wrong Mr. Way?" I proceeded to help him up. He nodded once more. I took him to Mr. Ford.



I watched Mr. Ford as he gently inserted the the needle in Mr. Way, making Mr. Way close his eyes tightly and tense up. When he was finally finished. I could see that something was wrong with Mr. Way. "Is anything wrong now Mr. Way?" I asked. "I'm just soggy from the chemo.." He looked down. Then I looked down. This hurt my heart just to see. Cancer is the worst disease..I hate it so much.



Once my head shot back up, Mr. Way looked very sick to his stomach. "Need a bucket?" I asked. "Y-Yes" he stuttered. I went to the entrance of the door and got the nearest bucket that was around, I walked back up to Mr. Way and gave him the bucket. "Thanks..you're very-" he was cut off by puke exiting his mouth into the bucket. I'm very? dammit...I wanted to know. But I can't just ask him now. He's very sick. I'll just be clueless forever. Not knowing what he's was going to say. I'm just hoping he'll bring it back up.



Once he was done puking. He looked up at me. "If you could get me a drink of water? cause my lips are chapped and faded.." He spoke softly. I nodded and went to the cafeteria. Buying a drink of water for him, thinking of what he was going to say before he threw up into that bucket..



I bought the bottle of water and went back to Mr. Way's room. I opened the bottle and gave it to him. "Thank you.." He gulped down his water and faintly smiled. "Don't worry Mr. Way, soon this will all be over." I smiled. "Maybe.." He looked down. "WHEN you defeat cancer you'll be happy! With your family..watching movies." I smiled once again.



"I don't have a family.." He looked up at me, his eyes watered, he was close to crying. "No brother? No Sister? Mother? Father?" I asked. "No, my mother and father are dead...my wife and daughter died in an accident..and my brother, I haven't talked to him in years.." He said, dripping a tear down his perfect face. "Well, I'll be here..I'll always be here.." I half-smiled. "Before..before when I was about to say something but then I puked." He began. I'm finally going to find out was he was about to say! "I was going to say that you're very pretty."



This made me blush slightly. "Thank you, Mr. Way.." I looked down and smiled. He suddenly pulled me down and placed a soft kiss on my lips. As much as I loved it, I had to pull away. "I'm sorry Mr. Way..but, this isn't appropriate.." I said. "I-I'm sorry...just leave.." He pointed at the door. "I'm sorry, Mr. Way..if there's anything else you need. Just buzz and I'll be back.." I said softly before existing the room.

Sign up to rate and review this story