Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome To My Black Parade

Finding Mikey Way

by XThE_bLaCk_PaRaDeX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2013-02-18 - Updated: 2013-02-18 - 591 words

0Unrated
I was on my lunch break, and I decided to do something that I think will make Mr. Way happy. I really hope it will. I'm getting his brother, Mikey James Way to fly out here. Then he'll have at least his brother! But, the hard part is tracking him without Mr. Way finding out.



I walked into the main office to find Mrs. Jackson working as usual. I walked up to her and gave her a smile. "Need anything, Riley?" She looked up at me sweetly. Mrs. Jackson was always very nice to everyone. She's the sweetest elderly you'll probably meet! "Yes, actually." I began. "Do you have any files for Gerard Arthur Way?" I asked. She lifted her pointer finger up and searched the cabinet where all the folders were. I waited for about a good five minutes until she held up a manilla folder.



She handed me the folder and smiled. "Thank you" I smiled. "You're welcome, darling." She returned the smile. I quickly walked up the stairs and went to my rather small temporary office and looked through the manilla folder. 'There must be something here.' I thought to myself. I was looking for any type of phone number. More specifically: Mikey Way's phone number.



After ten minutes of searching I couldn't find anything. So I gave up, I picked up the folder and I was about to return it until a little piece of paper fell out. I picked it up and it was labeled 'Mikey Way: Brother Of Gerard Way'



'Jackpot.' I thought to myself. The paper looked ripped off, so somebody probably accidentally ripped it off of the contacts page. I shoved the small piece of paper into my large coat pocket and returned the manilla folder. Once I got back to my small office I called Mikey. it took about 4 rings until he finally answered.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hi! My name is Mrs. Rider from St. Mary's cancer hospital! your brother-" before I could say anything, Mikey cut me off.

"What is my brother doing in the cancer hospital?!" He yelled.

"He's been here for the past 3 years from my knowledge.." I said, calmly.

"How come I've never heard?!" He yelled once more.

"Sir, i don't know. I literally just started working here!" I yelled back.

Once he was calm enough he answered back. "Oh." Is all he said. "Why did you call?" He asked. "I'm wondering if you could come down here and visit him. He's really lonely.." I was really hoping he would say yes. "I don't know..." He said. "Please Mr. Way.." I pleaded. He sighed.



"I'll come." He whispered. 'Yes!' I thought to myself.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Way!" I said before hanging up the phone. He was coming! he was finally coming! All of a sudden my beeper started beeping. That meant that Mr. Way needed me. I walked to his room and opened the door softly. "You beeped?"



He nodded tiredly and sat up. "I'm so depressed.." He said, softly. "I'm not allowed to touch you, unless you need help getting up..but..need a hug?" I half-smiled. He smiled faintly and nodded. I sat on the side of his bed a hugged him. "I wanna die.."



"Don't think like that!" I screamed. I honestly didn't want suicidal thoughts going through his head. He has a lot to live for! "I have no one.." He cried. "You have me, I care about you." I whispered. "You do?" He asked. "Of course." I smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story