Categories > Original > Drama > Seven Thousand Miles For What?

Day 2: Call Me Hopeless; But Not Romantic

by Sam41 1 review

"Don't put your faith in this when you won't belive it"

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-18 - Updated: 2013-02-18 - 386 words

0Unrated
Dear friend,

I haven't been updating for a bit because, there's not anything to talk about really.
You never really realize how little of a life you really have until you try to talk about it, and when you realize how shitty of a social life you actually have, it makes you sad.

But yeah, stuff happens; I write, delete it, suffer in my mind.
The way life works, well around here.

Today, has been; well insulting really. I haven't done jack and I get insulted, not "your fucked in the head" no, more along the lines of "of course you would know about emo".
Really? That was my mom which was the sad thing.
All over that stupid '4 pics, 1 word' game.
I look at it, put in emo and I'm right; she of course has to add in "of course Sam would know a lot about emo"
That hurt :/
But hey, I gotta suck it up. I really have to stop letting stuff like this get to me, like BLEH.

On a better note, I've been getting really into Pierce the Veil and Mayday Parade.
Although I've already been a fan, it's just that I've been listening more closely to the lyrics, and my god.
A lot of them explain my life.
Weird, those weirdos just explaining my life like, come on.

Today should be...long.
Nothing to do,
Can't write fanfiction because I get to awkward and it doesn't feel right.
I am fucked up, no matter what people tell me I swear I am fucked in some way.

It doesn't have to be a bad thing, like being fucked is just another way of saying your being yourself. And being yourself is the best thing you could ever do, because you're not being like everyone else in society and showing that your proud to be you.
Yeah, I am a cheesy ass mofo.
Maybe bipolar, or just plain pissed, whatever.

This was wow, nothing to talk about. I seriously need a life; and to start playing again. I miss bass, it was fun as fuck.
And kept my hands busy, even though I suck ass.
Still though; I could get somewhere if I tried....
Okay I'm now just talking to myself, and going to stop before I seriously lose my mind.

-X-Sam
Sign up to rate and review this story