Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Nothing You Can Say Can Stop Me Goin' Home.

They'll Tear Us Apart If You Give Them The Chance

by MCR-99 2 reviews

Fria oneshot. Based of the Check Yes Juliet video. xx Cupcake

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-02-20 - Updated: 2013-02-20 - 672 words

0Unrated
MIAAAAAAH IT IS UPPPPPPP!
NOTE:adding Serard,for le lols.Nope,not for le lolz.

enjoi Kitty (meow.)


They'll Tear Us Apart If You Give Them The Chance

I heard the taps at my window as pebbles were thrown at it.I got up,my headphones falling out my ears,and walked towards the blinded window.Opening the blinds,I saw Frankie stood there,in the pouring rain,smiling like a loon.I opened the window and stuck my head out.

"Hey,Babe! The guys and I are playing at the Orbit Lounge tonight,coming?"His voice rang through the open window.

"Sure!"I say."Can Sadie come,you know how she feels about Gee.."I smile,remembering my best friend's fasinations she has about her boyfriend Gerard.

"She's already coming."He smiled too,before my Dad burst out the door and ruined everything.

"Why are you hanging around my daughter?!"He boomed.His voice could easily cause an earthquake.

I ran out the door in time to see my Dad grab Frankie by the collar and I saw Dad's face turn red with anger.

"Dad! That is my boyfriend!"I protest,and his eyes fixate onto my own.

"You've been dating this mongrel behind my back?!"He growled,throwing Frankie to the ground.

"Dad!"I scream louder,and Dad spits on Frankie.

"Leave my daughter alone,if you know what's good for you!"He snarled,then turned to face me."Mia,go to your room!"

"I hate you!"I scream before running to my room and locking the door.I burst into tears,sliding down the wall,head in hands.He was such a jerk.I then thought up a plan.Grabbing my phone,I dialled the familiar number.

"Yello?!"Cupcake,or Sadie,beamed at the other end.

"Hey,Cupcake!"I say,my voice feirce from the rage at Dad."My Dad said I can't go to the concert!"

"He what? You gotta go!"Cupcake nearly screamed down the phone,before calming herself.

"I'm gonna go.Pick me up in half an hour,when Dad goes to bed."I say.

"Okay,KitKat!"Cupcake giggled,before hanging up.

Time to put my plan in action.

~~~~~~~~~

Half an hour later,Cupcake texted me saying she was waiting outside in the car.Grabbing my My Chem hoodie and my Vans,I opened my window and slid out.Cupcake gasped when she saw me wearing a pair of jeans mini shorts.

"Let's Go!"I laughed as I climbed in the car,pulling the door up behind me.The car revved to life,and we drove to the Orbit Lounge,full of giggles.

~~~~~~~~~

The stage lights flicked on and Frankie,Gee,Mikey,Ray and Bob walked on,other wise known as My Chemical Romance.
They warmed the crowd up with Vampires.Cupcake had to sit on my shoulders during the moshpit,in case she got crushed.I saw Gee wink at her and she squealed so loudly,nearly falling.I burst out laughing.

They played Demolition Lovers,Honey This Mirror and Skylines,before Gee stopped singing.I saw Frankie point to the spot we were stood,and a spotlight flashed on me.Cupcake jumped gracefully off of my shoulders.

"Mia! Someone wants you to play with us!"Gee said in a Slenderman-like voice.He was an expert at it.

I saw Frankie awkwardly look down,and felt the shove Cupcake gave me.

"Go!"She giggled,pushing me towards the steps.She stood by the steps as I climbed them.Gee winked at her again and she flat out fainted.

"Hey."Frankie whispered.I blushed as Gee handed over the mic.

"Now,Orbit Lounge! We're playing a new song off our new record,Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.Get ready for...Give 'Em Hell Kid!"Gee screamed at the top of hios lungs,and the fangirls squealed loudly.

I smiled widely as I sang along,standing right by Frankie,blushing.

Hope you like it Miaaaaaa!
Lol.I'm so funny in this.

Rate and Review girly!

xx Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story