Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just a Story

Chapter Eleven

by Hozzie 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-02-22 - 1128 words

0Unrated
[A/N] - I dunno if anyone noticed but the last chapter changed into first person when I had been writing in third person and GAH how did I do that? -.- I'm going back to third person... Also JORDAN ECKES FROM WE ARE THE IN CROWD TWEETED ME BACK ON TUESDAY NIGHT AHHHHHHH! :D He replied to the most embarrassing one of my tweets but still YAY :D

The rest of half-term was pretty much torture for Missy. She hadn't said anything to Jennifer's parents because she didn't want to worry them or put them in any danger in any way but the more she thought about it, the more she realised she'd probably need to tell someone. But she was scared. Scared something bad had happened to Jennifer and she was already too late to stop it.

Finally Sunday came around and Missy was on the train back to school, her legs shaking as she wondered how she was going to tell the others. She made up her mind not to tell Bob. Missy was worried about how he'd re-act and didn't want him freaking out. In the end, she decided it'd probably be best to only tell Penina and Lilith... And maybe Mikey.

Missy smiled when she thought about Mikey and pushed thoughts of Jennifer out of her mind. Mikey was so sweet and whenever she thought him, she had this weird feeling that made her feel all happy inside. She hadn't told her parents about him because she didn't want them asking all sorts of embarrassing questions or giving her 'the talk'.

Eventually the train stopped at the train station and Missy got out then caught the bus back to school "Missy!" Lilith cried, being the first to notice her. She ran over to her and hugged her close "I got the ouija board..." Lilith whispered in ear, causing Missy to gulp.

"About that..." Missy said "We need to talk about something."

"Don't think you can talk me out of it Missy. I've made up my mind."

"It's not about that." Missy replied, rolling her eyes "It's worse."

"What is it then?"

"I don't wanna say right now. I'll tell you, Penina and Mikey later in our room, 'kay?"

Lilith sighed and rolled her eyes but nodded and went back over to Ray. Then Mikey came over to Missy and smiled shyly at her "Hey Missy. Good half-term?"

"Oh umm it could've been better."

"Why?"

"I'll tell you later. What about yours?"

"Oh it was good. Me and Gerard are thinking of starting a band. You should be in it too."

"I don't know how to play an instrumnt." Missy replied "And I'm okay-ish at singing but not good enough for a band." Missy shrugged her shoulders "Sorry. But I bet you guys are good."

Mikey grinned and the two of them went over to their friends. Bob was looking worried "I tried phoning Jennifer's parents to ask where she was. But they never answered. Not once. And Jennifer's not answering her mobile."

"Maybe they took Jennifer on holiday to help her get over what happened?" Penina said thoughtfully "It seems the kind of thing her parents would do. Jennifer's parents are lovely."

Bob groaned and stormed away from us "We'd all better be going to our rooms actually." Gerard yawned, running his fingers through his hair "We need to unpack all our crap again."

"Yeah. We'll see you guys later."

"Mikey, there's something I gotta talk to you, Penina and Lilith about." Missy said quickly "Could you come back to our room?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll see you guys later." Mikey said, waving at Gerard and Frank then taking Missy's hand as the four of them walked back to their room.

When they made it back to their room, Missy flopped down onto her bed and told them everything about what Jennifer's parents had said "If they'd really expelled her then they'd have told her parents that." Missy said "I don't get it. What happened to Jennifer?"

"I don't know but it can't be good if the school don't want us to find out." Lilith's eyes as she looked into the room "Maybe it's not safe talking about in here. Maybe there are cameras and microphones and stuff."

"End of the fields tonight." Penina suddenly said "That's where we'll use the ouija board."

"How do you know about that?" Lilith asked.

"I saw it in your bag and anyway, I heard you talking to Missy about it. I'm not stupid."

"Well we can't do it tonight, people keep showing up until like eleven pm and I don't know about you guys but I enjoy sleeping." Lilith shrugged her shoulders "Tomorrow night at seven. We'll talk to Alice and ask if she knows what's going on."

"You make it sound like we're gonna call up one of our friends for a little chat or something!" Mikey cried "Haven't you heard not to mess with ouija boards unless you know what you're doing? Which no offence Lilith, you probably don't have a clue-"

"I looked it up actually." Lilith said "I checked all the rules and everything. I know what I'm doing Mikes. And we don't have a choice. We need to find out what happened to Jennifer and the teachers obviously aren't going to help us."

Mikey sighed and said "But what if it's too late to help Jennifer? What if we can't handle the truth? What if the truth is so horrible that when the teachers find out we know it, they... Well I don't know what they'd do. But they'd do something. They'd do whatever they've done to Jennifer."

"Which is why we need to do this." Penina said firmly "We'll bring Ray, Frank, Abby and Gerard as well. We can't tell Bob, you know what he's like. Mikey we need to find out the truth. What if Jennifer's okay? We could save her. We still have a chance."

Mikey sighed again "Alright fine, I'll tell Frank, Ray and Gerard."

"Make sure you don't tell Bob." Missy said quickly.

"I think he ought to know what's happened to his girlfriend."

"We don't know what happened to his girlfriend." Lilith hissed "When we find out and we've come up with some sort of plan, of course we'll tell him. But think about how you'd feel if Missy was gone-"

"I'd want to know-"

"Yeah but you wouldn't think straight, you'd do something stupid." Penina continued, nodding her head wisely "Look, there's no point arguing about this. Just don't tell Bob, okay? Not until we know what's up."

Mikey nodded, biting his lip "Okay. But as soon as we find out what's going on, we're telling him." And with that, Mikey left the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story