Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just a Story

Chapter Twelve

by Hozzie 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-23 - 806 words

0Unrated
Missy woke up in the middle of the night to more sobbing. This was starting to annoy her more than it was scaring her. Lilith and Penina were still sleeping so Missy sat up quietly then pulled on her slippers and a jacket then left the room, locking the door behind her then walking as silently as possible down the corridor in the direction of the crying.

It was coming from the supply closet. Missy raised her eye-brows and stepped towards it, starting to feel slightly scared now. Whoever was in there wasn't hiding the fact that they were crying and they were so loud. Missy was surprised that no one else could hear it. Slowly, Missy reached for the door handle. Just as her fingers touched it, something grabbed the hem of her pyjama top. Missy shrieked and whirled around... It was Mia.

"Missy!" Mia sobbed "Missy, Kacey's gone missing! I woke up in the middle of the night and she was gone. I've been looking for her but it's dark and I'm scared!"

"Hey, it's gonna be okay." Missy whispered, bending down and hugging Mia. The sobbing in the closet had stopped now and Mia's crying was the only sound to fill the hallway "Maybe Kacey got sick in the middle of the night and had to go to the infirmary. Or maybe her parents picked her up or something. I don't know." Missy was pretty sure this wasn't true and that whatever had happened to Jennifer had probably also happened to Kacey but she didn't tell Mia that "Look, why don't you just go back to bed?"

"Because I'm scared!" Mia cried.

"Alright, fine, do you wanna come stay in my room?" Missy asked. Mia nodded and Missy lead her back to her room. She lent Mia one of her pillows and let her sleep at the other end of her bed. It took forever for Missy to get back to sleep.




"So what happened last night?" Penina asked as she ate her porridge at breakfast "Why was Mia sleeping in our room?"

"Kacey went missing last night." Missy replied sleepily "And Mia was scared. I'm guessing whatever happened to Jennifer has happened to Kacey as well."

"Jesus, what's wrong with this school?" Lilith hissed.

"We're gonna have to find out tonight when we talk to Alice I guess." Abby sighed, who had now been filled in on everything.

"What makes you certain Alice will know anything anyway?" Missy asked "And what if... I dunno, what if we end up talking to Mr Clarke instead of Alice?"

"One of them's gotta be able to tell us something, right?" Penina replied, raising her eye-brows.

"Unless they don't wanna tell us anything. Or they know that the truth is too dangerous for us to know."

"This sounds like a really crap TV show idea or something." Lilith told Missy, rolling her eyes.

"Well it's true." Missy hissed "I dunno about you guys but this kinda stuff never happened at my old school and I've never heard about it happening at any school so yeah it's gotta be pretty dangerous."

Nobody said anything for a long moment before Penina finally said "So I still don't get how Mia ended up in our room. Did she knock on the door or something because I didn't hear her?"

Missy bit her lip then confessed to the sobbing she'd been hearing "I was gonna see what it was but Mia distracted me and then the sobbing just stopped."

"Well that's not weird at all." Abby said, twirling a piece of hair round her fingers.

The four of them jumped when the bell rang to signal the end of breakfast. None of them had eaten very much but by this point, they were no longer hungry.





"Are you ready for this?" Lilith asked as she shoved the ouija board into her school bag "I mean, this changes everything."

"Unless nothing happens and the whole Alice story was just a myth." Penina said, shrugging her shoulders "Then we're back to square one and we have no idea what happened to Kacey or Jennifer."

"Well I'm ready. I don't know about you two." Missy told them, nodding her head.

"I'm ready too. You Penina?"

"Yeah. Let's go." They made their way downstairs and across the field where the others were waiting for them.

"We're crazy." Abby said, shaking her head "Absolutely insane. We're summoning spirits. Who does that?"

"People who wanna know the truth." Frank said firmly "I've been talking to Mia all day, she's really upset. And scared."

"Like the rest of us aren't upset and scared?" Gerard hissed "Now, how are we supposed to talk to Alice? And how do we get her to tell us what we need to know?"

"Ask nicely?" An unfamiliar voice said from behind them.
Sign up to rate and review this story