Categories > Original > Drama > The Tale Of The Lonely Gazebosaurus

Just Because

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-23 - 314 words

0Unrated
I think this'll be short, because I'll most likely post another tonight if I'm not soting out my school books.
Fistly, I'm so tired. I actually had fun yesterday (except one person who I didn't know thought that my cousin was my daughter. This was after my mum told me that I looked my age for once...) and, although I didn't know a lot of people, I mostly stayed with my family and then, when someone came over to talk to us, I tried to be all talk-y-ish too. That's a big deal for me, because I'm practically mute and sometimes even have panic attacks when I'm around people I don't know. But I haven't been too bad lately, thankfully. Also, they were serving lamb at lunch, and my mdearest hadn't ,entioned on the invite that the only meat I eat is chicken. And that the thought of eating lamb in paticular makes me cry (My nickname's Sheepy, guys. There is a reason fo that) and so, of course, ust before the main course was served, my mum and brother decided to discuss sheep. With me sitting in between them. And I started crying. The entire table noticed and I was so embarrassed, but I ended up with stuffed peppers instead (thank fuck) so that was good.

Erm... what else...

Oh, if at any point I post a short, crappy review, blame my phone. That means I;m usuing my phone, which is broken. It takes 5 minutes to type some words, and, in fact, there are a lot of words I can't type at all on there. I seriously need to get it repaired but it's my baby so... I don't know.

I'm gonna go now, before I bore you all to death.

And I had said that this'd be short. Oops, I lied, I hadn't realised I actually wanted to say things...


xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story