Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fallen Angels

The Hunting Game

by MCR-99

Mia,thanks for this idea. You epic person.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2013-02-23 - 1861 words

?Blocked

The Hunting Game.

The bell went for end of the day,and everyone cheered.I groaned.End of the day mean't slow walkers and crowded streets.Fuck.

"C'mon,Cupcake!"My best friend,Mia,smiled.She,Frankie and Gee called me cupcake cuz I love them.Like,if I could,I'd marry them.

"I'm coming,Kitty!"I laughed as I got out my seat,slinging my bag over my shoulder.I called her,along with Gee and Frankie,Kitty because she is hyper like a little kitten.Mia mewled playfully before dashing out the room.

"Kitty,wait up!"I called after her as we ran out the classroom.

**
We met up with Gee and Frankie by our lockers.They looked pissed,but brightened up a little when we stolled towards them.

"Heyy!"We greeted the guys,wrapping our arms around them.The hallway gave us weird looks as they walked by,and whispered something to the people by them that made them burst out laughing and pointing.

"Hi,pretty ladies!"They greeted us back by kissing up.Everyone began to laugh again,and we all stuck up our middle fingers at them and they shut up.Little fuckers.

"Walking with us today?"I ask,when I was able to breathe again.

"Can't.Band practice."Gee groaned with anger and got pissed again,same as Frankie.

"Oh.Well,how about Monday?"Mia asked,and Frankie wrapped his arm around her.

"Monday sounds pretty good,right Gerard?"

"Awesome."He smiled,kissing my cheek,before him and Frankie ran off to the music room.
Me and Mia then walked out the doors of school and down the streets of sunny New Jersey.

**

We were halfway towards my house,when a car pulled up infront of us.It was a black limo,with tinted windows and gothic-like decor on the front.On the grid of the car,the silver letters read 'Goth Club' in gothic-style writing.Me and Mia stared at eachother,before trying to walk down the street again.

"Wait."The voice of a male said as he got out the car.He was about seven feet tall.He was pale,and bony.He had the weirdest eyes,that creeped me out.One light blue,pale white blue,and the other was light green."I want to talk to you.Get in the car."

He then flashed a smile,and he wore silver retainers.He opened the car door and beckoned a hand inside.Me and Mia looked at eachother again,before getting in the lime.I looked around at the others in this car.They all wore black clothing,or for the females they wore tight,leather clothes.They looked like strippers.I suddenly realised who that man was that ushered us into this car.It was Marilyn Manson,the guy who owned the strip club 'Goth City' down town.Before I had a chance to scream,we rode off into the mountains.

After a few hour drive we arrived at a clearing.I looked out a window to see us drive up further on the hill to a grand manor.We passed many tall trees that scared Mia.She shook as she hid behind me.We then stopped again infront of the grand manor.It was old and wooden,with ivy covering the windows.

"W-Where are we?"I stutter.Marilyn flashed that smile of his.

"You,my dears,are at my humble abode.Where you will stay the rest of your lives and pleasure me."

"How?"Mia asked,and my eyes widen by the meaning of the word pleasure.

"You want us to fuck you,don't you?"I say,a little angrily.He smiled again.

"Fiesty.I like it."He then opened the limo door and told us to get out.As we stepped out,Marilyn grabbed my arm and pulled me close."You're first."He said,before letting me go.

**

Me and Mia looked around at the grand bedroom we were stood in.The wallpaper was blood red,and the carpet was black.There were three big windows in this room,each draped with black curtains.
The bed was also blood red,whilst the pillowcases were black.

"Sadie,I'm scared."Mia whimpered,and I hugged her tightly.She was just like my sister,in a way,and I'd never let anything make her cry.

"It'll be okay,Kitty."I whisper to her,and dry her eyes."Gerard and Frankie will come for us."

"No,they won't."Marilyn spat as he stalked into the room,with a familiar teenage boy.He went to our school,his name was Kellin.We knew him,he knew us.He spotted us in our vulgar attire and his eyes widened.

"This,is my son Kellin.He's here to have his pleasure too."

"No,Dad.I'm not like you.Plus I know these girls.They go to my school."Kellin shouted.Mia covered her ears,and I hugged her tightly.Kellin lowered his voice,and smiled with a sorry look on his face.

"Enough,Kellin."Marilyn glared at him."Now,pick a girl."

Kellin looked at both of us.My best friend since third grade,Kellin Quinn of all people,was going to fuck one of us.

"That one."Kellin pointed at me,and he took me out the room.I prepared for my fate,but Kellin dragged me aside into a tight hug.

"What are you doing here? Does Gerard and Frank know? I'll help the two of you outta here okay?"He said quickly,and then dragged me to his room.As we ran,I heard the cries of Mia as she took her fate.We arrived at Kellin's room,and he closed and locked the door.

"Call Gerard and Frank.Tell them everything.Then give me the phone."Kellin said,throwing me his phone.I caught it in both my hands and dialled Gerard's number.After two rings he answered.

"Hello?"

"Gerard,it's me.Sadie.Me and Mia have been kidnapped,Mia is getting -"

I heard Mia's cries of pain,and Kellin winced.He held out his hand for the phone.

"Gerard,Kellin wants to talk to you."I say,and hand over the phone.

Kellin walked out of the way,onto the blacony,and told Gerard everything.He then walked back in,and handed over the phone.

"Sadie."Gerard said over the line."Stay there.Me and Frank,we'll be there in 10 minutes."

"O-Okay."My voice breaks as I began to sob.

"Shh..we'll be there soon okay."Gerard soothed me,before putting down the phone.I handed the phone back to Kellin,and sobbed.Kellin hugged me again,and comforted me.It was gonna be okay.

**

After some time,me and Mia had both been fucked.We both knew the plan,all we had to do was wait.Marilyn was out of the room,so we had time to change from the skimpy outfits and calm down.Soon after we both changed,Gerard and Frank climbed through the open window.

"Sadie! Mia!"They both smiled as they hugged us tightly.We both cried into their chests,and they shushed us.Kellin walked in,and told them everything.

"Thank you,Kellin.For looking out for them."Gerard smiled,and his face then fell as we turned to see Marilyn at the doorway with a knife grasped in his hand.

"Get away from my whore!"He screamed and lunged at Gerard with the knife.I couldn't let this happen,never.I breathed in and out then jumped between them.The knife went right into my heart,and I hissed in pain.I fell to the floor,and Marilyn ran out the door and away from the house,never to be seen again.

"Sadie! No!"Gerard screamed as he sank to his knees next to me.He scooped me up as I bled out.Kellin handed him a set of keys.

"Get her to the hospital,there's still a little time left."He warned.Gerard accepted the keys and we all ran to the car.I was carefully placed in the back,and Gerard sat right next to me,grasping me hand.Frank drove us there and Mia sat in the passenger seat.Kellin was there aswell,sat the other side of me.

"Gerard."I gasped for breath.He looked into my eyes and I saw his tears.

"Yeah,Sadie?"

"For my last dying moment.Sing.Sing for me."I pleaded with hoarse breaths.He then began to sing Demolition Lovers.

Hand in mine,into your icy blues.
And then I say to you,we could take to the highway.
With this trunk of ammunition too.
I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets.

I'm trying,I'm trying.
To let you know just how much you mean to me.
And after,all the things we put each other through.

And I will drive on to the end with you.
A liquor store or two keeps the gas tank full.
And I feel like there's nothing left to do.
But prove myself to you and we'll keep it running.

But this time,I mean it.
I'll let you know just how much you mean to me.
As snow falls,on desert sky.
Until the end of everything.

I'm trying,I'm trying.
To let you know just how much you mean to me.
As days fade,and nights grow.
And we go cold.

Until the end,until this pool of blood.
Until this,I mean this,I mean this.

I'm trying,I'm trying.
To let you know just how much you mean to me.
As days fade,and nights grow.
And we go cold.

But this time,we'll show them.
We'll show them all,how much we mean.
As snow falls on desert sky.
Until the end of every..

All we are,all we are.
Is bullets,I mean this.

All we are,all we are.
Is bullets,I mean this.

All we are,all we are.
Is bullets,I mean this.

All we are,all we are.
Is bullets,I mean this!

As lead rains,pass on through our phantoms.
Forever,forever.
Like scarecrows,that fuel this flame from burning.
Forever,forever.

Know how much I want to show you,you're the only one.
Like a bed of roses,there's a thousand reasons in this gun.

And as we're falling down.
And in this pool of blood.

And as we're touching hands.
And as we're falling down.

And in this pool of blood.
And as we're falling down.

I'll see your eyes.
And in this pool of blood.

I'll meet your eyes.
I mean this,forever.


I looked up at him,as he ended the song,cheeks red from his tears.I didn't have much time left.He leant down,and kissed me softly,as if to keep me here with him.It would never work though.
I closed my eyes for the last time,and drew my final breath.

I heard him faintly whisper to me.

Goodnight,my Fallen Angel..

;_; (sniffs)
That,was tragic.
Thank you Mia for your wonderful plot.
And for requesting that song,Demolition Lovers.
Absolutely beautiful.

xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story