Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fallen Angels

The Only Hope For Me Is You Alone.

by MCR-99 4 reviews

Serard oneshot. (well DUH.) Rate and Review,people. xx Cupcake (killer lol)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-02-18 - Updated: 2013-02-18 - 794 words

1Original
Next Serard oneshot of le series.
Rate it and Review it.

xx Cupcake



The Only Hope For Me Is You Alone.
Warning:mentions of Self Harm and Language.


My shoes squeaked as I walked out of Belleville High that day.Momentarily after heading out the door,I got shoved to the ground.Again.
"Haha! Got her!"Came the tittering voice of McCloud.Joey McCloud.
He was a sophmore,and I was a freshman.
As my face collided with the cold hard gravel,I heard the chorus of laughs that followed.
I quickly got up and ran home,tears filling my eyes.

I ran through my front door,slaming it.
I heard the moans as my 'loving' parents were going at it upstairs.
I rolled my eyes as I trudged down the 13 wooden steps to the basement,which was also my room.
I closed my bed curtain and cried.
Why did life have to suck this much?
I wished the ground would just swallow me up,into the dark hole of blackness never to get out.
My butt vibrated,and I got out my phone.
Gerard texted me.
Gee.If only he knew,what I really felt.

I read the text.

Hey,Cupcake!
Wanna come over for some DnD,movies and a sleepover?

xx Gee Bear


I smiled a little,before dialing his number.

"Hello?"Came his warm,kind voice that melted me inside.
"H-Hey."I choke out the sob.Fuck.
"What happened?"His voice turned serious.To him,my sadness tortured him.When I was in hospital in grade 3 for a heart operation,he cried for weeks.Legitimatly.
"Life.It fucking sucks.Joey shoved me again,and I'm sure it's up on Youtube by now."
"Want me to come over?"He asked.I secretly pleaded yes,so I could just smother him to death by how much I loved him.
"You'll be creeped out by my folks,Gee Bear.I'll come over to your's k?"
"Okay.I'll come get ya,save you from having to get beat up by McCloud and his gang at the park down the street."He offered.How sweet.
"Okay.See you in,half an hour?"
"Half an hour,Cupcake.Not a minute after."
He then hung up the phone,and I smiled,before running off to the bathroom and locking the door.

"Another cut."I grunt in pain as I sliced my wrist."For my sucky life."
The thick,red liquid oozed out of me,like a river.
A river of blood.
"Another cut."I laugh at myself."For never telling Gee how I feel,and how he'll never know."
"Sadie? You down here?"I heard his honey-suckle voice call out.Shit,he'll see this.I didn't wanna hurt him any more than I already have.
"Yeah!"I call back,before I mentally facepalmed myself."Just give me a minute okay?!"
Too late.
He already saw my cuts and scars.

"Why?"He asked,as we drove over to his house."Why would you possibly do that to yourself?"
"I had to."I mumble,looking blankly out of the window at the crime ridden New Jersey.
"Why? Why did you 'have to'?"He asked.He was gonna ruin it all,I just knew it.
"Because,you have everything I could possibly ask for!"I raise my voice,before I quickly lowered the volume.
He slamed his foot down on the brake,before getting out the car.
"Let's take a walk."
"But my wrist,it needs a -"
"Now."He glared at me.I quickly followed his orders as we walked along the pier.

"I don't have everything."He told me,stopping at the hall of mirrors.
"Yes you do!"I protest,and he dragged me into the hall of mirrors.
"No."He said,stoping at a normal mirror and turning me to face it.He pointed at my reflection."I don't have you."
"M-Me?"I stammer,nearly falling forward,and Gee caught me and held me back up.
"Yes.You.You are my everything . You complete me."He smiled.
He leaned in and kissed me ever so sweetly,his lips barely touching mine.
"Wanna know the only reason I never killed myself?"I say,when he pulled away and encased me in his grasp.
"Let's hear it."His hazel eyes gleamed in the moonlight.
"You,Gerard Way,saved me.You,Gerard Way,are the only hope for me.The only hope for me,to ever be here on this very earth."I smile widely."Is you,alone."
His soft fingers entangled around mine as we left the hall of mirrors to go back to the car to drive to his house.
"Now."He smiled,warmly."Now I have everything."

:)
That's all I have to say. :)
Rate and Review.
xx Cupcake
Sign up to rate and review this story