Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fallen Angels

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You,I Promise

by MCR-99 1 review

Serard Oneshot 5 (I think,could be wrong) Rate and Review xo Cupcake

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-02-17 - Updated: 2013-02-17 - 1253 words

1Original
The next Serard oneshot.Hope ya like.This one,I think,someone did for me,but I'm altering it a little.
Rate and Review k?
K.
Xo Cupcake



I'll Never Let Them Hurt You,I promise

I walked into Belleview Juvenile Boarding School on a rainy Monday morning.My parent's sent me here,as a punishment.I didn't mean to push Lindsay Barrack,the slut in my old school,down 39 concrete steps and nearly kill her,it just happened .When Mum and Dad found out,they went ballistic.So,that's how I ended up here.
My shoes,as well as the rest of my clothes,were soaked through.Luckily,I had a room in this place.
Shoes squeaking as I walked up the steps to room 102,I opened the door,walking into a dreary room with pale coloured walls and old furniture.
Ew.

After a half hour,I had changed and walked off to my next lesson.I was lucky to be given time off,thanks to the recepitionist.
I walked into English,sporting a pair of skinnys,knee high converse and a black tank top with a black military jacket.My hair had been done up in a tight pony tail,with a part of my chestnut brown fringe hanging over my eyelinered eye.
"Hi,I'm Sadie and --"
"Yeah,I know.You're new."The teacher said,clearly looking bored with me already."I'm Mr.Biersack,your english teacher.Go take a seat next to.."He surveyed the large class for a spare seat,then pointed to the raven haired boy at the very back of the class."Gerard.Gerard Way."
Gerard looked up when his name was said,then made eye contact with me for a small second.
He looked hot,I had to admit.
His eyes quickly dropped back to the comic he was reading,and I let out the smallest giggle.
He liked me.

"Hey."I say,putting my bag down on the seat next to Gerard."I'm new here."
"Yeah,I know."He said quietly.
"You know,"I say,sitting on the chair,then realising I was sat on my bag,so I moved it before sitting back on the wooden chair."You don't have to be afraid of me."
"What makes you think I'm afraid? "He asked,his voice raising a little.
"Nothing,don't worry."I smile,before getting out my sketchbook and pencil to draw.
"You drew that?"I heard Gerard's voice gasp in awe.
"Yep."I reply,and he whistles.
"Cool."
The bell then went for lunch,and the class scattered.

"Watch it New Girl!"I heard a female voice grunt as I got shoved to the ground.
"Sorry,bitch! Didn't know you wanted to move!"I muttered.
"What the fuck did you just say,you freak?!"The girl's face went red with anger,and she hissed.
"I said,"I shout."I didn't think your ass wanted breathing space."I was then shoved to the ground again,with the girl grabbing hold of my neck.
"Listen,you little emo.This is my school.Not your's."The girl spat at me,before kicking me hard in the gut.
"Taylor!"The girl,who I saw her name was Janey,ordered."Take this girl to the furnace."
"The What? "I say in terror as I was dragged out of the cafeteria to the outer depths of the school.
I then got chucked into the furnace,which was already coated with motor oil,and the door was locked behind me.
I heard the flicker of a match light,and smelt the carbon monoxide develop as the fire started.

I banged on anything I could find as loud as phisically possible.It wasn't long before I began choking on the thick black smoke that slowly rised to my nose and into my system.But,I had to keep going.
Eventually,I heard a voice that sounded very familiar.
"Sadie!"
It was,none other than,Gerard Way.
I never saw him smash through the door though,as I had passed out.

"Mikes.She up yet?"I heard Gerard ask.
"Not yet Gee."'Mikes' stated.
"Tell me when she does,okay?"I heard him request before I heard a door open and close.
I slowly opened my eyes,and noticed my surroundings.
"This isn't my room."I say,hoarsely.
"We know.This is mine and Gerard's room.I'm his brother,Mikey."The brother smiled,before quickly moving to my bedside.
"This your bed,I can move if you want."I say.
"Nope,this is Gerard's bed.Notice the drawings on the wall?"He laughed,pointing to the wall I was nearest to.I turned my head to look at the many drawings among the walls.They were good.
"He's got one he wanted to show you,Sadie."He smiled,getting up off the windowsill to move to Gerard's dresser.
"How'd you get my name?"I ask.
"My brother kept shouting it,when he tried to wake you.I guessed that you were the one he was shouting for."He said quietly.
He got out the drawing,and handed it to me.I stared at it,with unblinking eyes.
It was a picture of a girl with the same coloured hair as me,and a boy with raven haired locks and red eyes.
They both wore wedding attire,from what I saw,and they had blood on each of their faces.
They were also smiling.
"That."Mikey said,quietly like a mouse."Is you and Gerard."
"It is?"I say,gasping in astonishment at the beautiful drawing.
"Yep.But,don't worry,Gerard isn't a vampire.He just likes to draw himself like one."
I heard the door open and close again as Gerard walked back into the room.He had sharp teeth and bright glowing eyes.
"Thought you said he wasn't a vampire?"I looked at Mikey with confusion on my face.
"Yeah,that's what we tell the humans we don't know."Gerard smiles,and Mikey showed me his fangs.
"So you're both vampires?"
"Pretty much.Mikey,you can go now,go and do something human."Gerard ushered his brother out of the room,before running to my bedside in a flash of lightning.
"I saw the drawing,Gerard."I say,and his marble white face twists into a warm smile.
"I know.You love it."
"Is it real? Is our love gonna be real?"
"Yes.Move up."He said,and I scooched up,letting him under the covers.He draped the covers over the both of us,before we gazed into eachother's eyes.
After a few minutes,he gave me the softest kiss,a soft touch of our lips,before pulling away with a warm smile and glowing eyes.
"Gerard,"I sigh."Why'd you pull away for?"
"Because."He breathed,his cool breath resting on my skin."I don't want to hurt you.You're in enough pain already."
"No,Gerard.I'm not."I say,resting myself up on my elbows.He looked up at me,with the glow in his eyes dimming.
After a bit of consideration,he pulled me on top of him.
"I'll never let them hurt you."He whispered,leaning in closer and closer."I promise."
And with that,he kissed me again.
My perfect Vampire,and his perfect human.
Just like in the picture.

Title inspiration:Vampires Will Never Hurt You by My Chemical Romance.
I try to fit the title in with the story somehow.
THIS DAY IS SO FUCKING SLOW.
Rate and Review guys.
xo Cupcake
Sign up to rate and review this story