Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my online diary

IMPORTANT DAY :)

by MCR-99 0 reviews

Today is a super special day for me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-02-25 - 248 words - Complete

0Unrated
fanfare

Guys! Today is the 25th and that means......

IT'S MY 6-MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF BECOMING AN MCR FAN!

sigh

I remember it like it was yesterday...

~~~~~~(flashback ooh)~~~~~~~

I was playing Saints Row 2,when I went into the music store.I saw a particular name that sounded vaguely familiar:My Chemical Romance.I bought the song,Teenagers,and added it to my playlist.I listened to them,and loved the song.After a trillion plays,I went onto YouTube,and found the music video.I loved the video,then I found a song I've heard before:Welcome To The Black Parade.I remembered when my Dad's girlfriend's sister played it when I was around 6 years old.I then,after a few days,became a fan of My Chemical Romance.On the 25th of August 2012.

~~~~(flashback end)~~~~

sigh

Memories.

So,I shall celebrate this day with MCR,and SWS,and Peirce The Veil,and All Time Low,and Evanescence.And Fall Out Boy.And BVB.

We'll probably end up going out today.I'll go,and take my headphones.I will never leave the house without headphones,they are essential in my life.

So,that is my little excitement for you all.Now,to decide what song to put as my alarm tomorrow,because I go back to school.

Oh,how nice.

I don't like school that much.There is no Revenge Gerard Way ffs.Or 13-year-old Gerard.Or MCR in general.

Can't a girl have ONE THING?!

xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story