Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What's Wrong with Humor?

Five

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Talking while one is naked? No fair.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-25 - 894 words

0Unrated
"Oh relax. You act like I can see you." My tense shoulders relaxed a little at that. "I came in here to talk, but your humming is so pretty. I didn't want to stop you." I heard the smile in her voice.

"T-thank you. I've always liked singing." My cheeks went red.

"Will you sing for me some more?" I froze with the washcloth on my chest.

"Sure." I tried to pretend she wasn't there and I was in my old happy place. On a stage.

I heard her small sigh as I sang - not hummed, but sang - the song I'd written a long time ago. As I sang for her I washed my hair and body.

As the song ended, I washed my face quickly. I reached over and grabbed my towel off of the rack. I wrapped it around my waist and opened the curtain.

Rose was staring at me with huge eyes as I stepped out of the tub. "What?" I asked, looking down at myself.

The soft pink scar on my stomach from last night was hardly visible now, but still there as my skin regrew. I jumped as her cold fingers touched my hot skin.

Not on my scar. On my chest. I looked down at her, but her head was bowed.

Goosebumps rose on my arms as she slid her fingers down my chest a little. "Rose....about what Lilly said before...." I bit my lip.

She looked up at me with her bright green eyes. "What about it?" She asked hopefully. I put my hand between her shoulders and bright her closer to me.

Her face was bright red as she looked up at me. "I.......it was true...." I let her process that. She lifted up on her toes, her face a fraction away from mine.

I closed the gap, my lips touching hers. It was....different. Her mouth was warm and soft.

Her arms wrapped around my shoulders a mine snaked around her waist. I kissed her for a long time, and she kissed back.

Even though I wasn't sure what I was doing, she didn't seem to mind. "Gerard..." She breathed as she pulled back.

Her arms felt like snakes made of ice as she let them slid down my shoulders, her palms sliding down my chest. She took my hand and led me to the door.

I flicked off the light as she pulled me out and sure the door behind us. She pulled me to the door of my room, opening it silently.

"Oh!" She gasped as she took in my bedroom. At the knives hanging on the walls, at the pictures of my family that I kept in here. St the stacks of books in the corner.

And, finally, the big, gothic framed bed with the black silk sheets. She ran her hand over then and shivered. "It's so soft...." Sure sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Glad you like it." I pushed her back softly, hovering over her. I kissed her again, but not as long. Just wait till you're under them. It's even better." I smirked.

Her face was bright red when I pulled back. I did something I've wanted to for weeks.

I grabbed the zipper of her vest between my teeth and pulled it down. She was trembling under me as I did so, her breath getting faster.

She gasped softly as I sat her half way up and slid the fabric off of her shoulders. With her elbows keeping her there, I reached around and unhooked her bra, making her bite her lip.

I kissed her again while I took her bra off. Then we were evenly dressed. Well, sort of. She had those shorts she loved so much and I had....a towel.

Her cold hands changed that as she grabbed the towel at my hip and pulled it away, leaving it to fall to the floor. Now it was my turn.

I pulled down her shorts and saw she wasn't wearing underwear. A nice surprise.

As I looked over her cream colored skin, I saw then. The thin pink scars and the deep purple scars.

I traced over them with my finger and leaned down. My lips touched each scar softly, making her twitch every time. "G-Gerard, please don't feel sorry for them. I don't."

"I won't. I don't mind them at all. They're all a part of you." She blushed at my words.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "I wish I could heal like you. Like the others." She sighed. "Oh well." She kissed me.

I liked this. The full skin on skin contact with her like this. It felt right.

"Are you ready?" I asked her softly, positioning myself.

"You seem to be." She smiled playfully, her legs wrapping around my waist.

My mind went silent as she lowered down onto me. The rest of the night was a blur of moaning, biting, clawing, scratching and screaming.









Ohhhhh I wrote you guys a sexy chapter Xp Sorry I didn't have it up last night. It was half way done then I passed out.

^^; so sorry bout that.

And I literally woke up and started to finish this. So I really gotta go and eat something. So R+R and all that.

Hugs and Peanutbutter,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story