Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Reasoning Love

Happy Beginnings

by glostick86 2 reviews

(REVISED) A funny situation and invite.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-26 - Updated: 2013-04-19 - 1423 words

1Funny
Angel wakes up to find her mom already gone for work. They had been in Belleville for two days now and in those two days she and Gerard got to spend some time together. It was funny really at just how much they had in common. They both liked horror movies and Stephen King both books and movies. Angel’s favorite was “Rose Red”. His was “The Shining”. She was just about to get ready to watch “Rose Red” when she hears the doorbell ring. So she races downstairs without giving a second thought to what she is wear, to answer the door.

“Oh hey guys! What’s up?” When she sees that it’s Gerard and Mikey.

"Hi Angel we...." Gerard starts to say until he looks down at what Angel is wearing.
A pair of short black shorts with stars all over them and a black spaghetti strap top with a built in bra.

"Yes..." she asks confused as to why he stopped talking.

"Sorry forgive my brother." says Mikey. "We're here to invite you and your family over for a bar-b-que."

"Hey Ang who is it at the door?" Lydia calls from upstairs.

"It's Gerard and Mikey." she yells back. "Do you want guys want to come in?" she asks them. Gerard still hasn't said a word. When Lydia comes into the room, Angel notices she is in a similar outfit only hers is in blue.

"Hi guys!" she says with a smile. Now it's Mikey's turn to be speechless. For Lydia only being 13 she has a very curvy figure and her chest is a decent size too. The girls look at each other, then at the guys, then back at each other and start laughing. That's when Gerard and Mikey decide to snap back to reality.

"What's so funny?" Gerard asks.

"Your reactions to how we're dressed." Angel says with a giggle.

"Well we weren't expecting to see you wearing almost nothing." says Gerard.

"What do you mean 'almost nothing'? I mean it's not like we're wearing see through teddies or anything. This is what we wear to sleep. Besides if we were at the beach, you would see us in less clothing then this cause then we would be wearing bikinis." she tells them.

“Too bad ya aren’t girls cause then you probably see more!” Lydia says with a smile.

“Lyd! Don’t say that!” Angel scolds her little sister as Gerard and Mikey turn red as tomatoes.

“What?! I only mean that we are not shy about undressing and changing in front of our friends.” she says looking innocent.

“I understand that Lyd but I don’t think that is something you tell a guy.” says Angel. “Sorry about her. So what time is the party?”

“Oh it starts at 4.” Gerard says.

“Well we would love to come. Oh and don’t worry. We’ll change before we get there.” Lydia says while giggling. “Do we need to bring anything?”

“No I think we have everything.” Mikey says.

“Ok.” she tells him. Angel can’t believe how Mikey just stares at Lydia. He tries to be subtle about it so it’s really cute.

“Ok well we’re going. Hope to see ya later.” Gerard says.

“Bye.” When they leave the girls race upstairs to Angel’s room and fall on the bed laughing. “So how funny was that!? Did you see the look on their faces?” Angel asks her sister.

“Priceless!” she says laughing. “Mikey looked like he was about to have a heart attack when I told him I would have shown him more if he was a girl.”

“I know. I still can’t believe you said that though. So what are you going to wear?”

“I don’t know. Do you think you can help me pick something out? Oh can you also help me curl my hair?”

“Sure let’s start with your hair now. Then we can look through the clothes that you have. Cool?”

It took Angel an hour to do Lydia’s hair since it was not as long as hers. It usually takes three hours for Angel’s hair because it is past her butt and it is very heavy. But she loves her hair plus she gets a lot of compliments on how healthy it looks.

Lydia decides on black skinny jeans, a dark red baby doll blouse and black heels. Angel picks out a black and purple school girls patterned dress with fishnet stocking and dressy combat boots. When their mom gets home they tell her about the party. Even though they told their mom that they didn’t need to take anything she was still adamant about taking something over so they ended up baking a strawberry shortcake.

By the time they arrive to the party it was already 5:30 and almost everyone was already there. The first person they see is Donna. She tells the girls that all the young people are out back so Lydia, Caleb and Angel head outside. Angel doesn’t understand why she is so nervous about seeing Gerard again.

Gerard and Mikey were in the middle of a conversation when he noticed Angel and Lydia walk out from the house. Mikey soon notices that his brother is not paying any attention to him and turns to see why. Then his eyes get as big as Gerard’s. Both of the girls look amazing. At that moment both of the girls spot them and start to walk over.

"Wow......." Gerard whispers to himself.

“That is an understatement.” Mikey replies.

"Hi guys!" says Angel as they get closer to them. "Better?" she says doing a turn so that Gerard can get a good look at the dress. He doesn’t say anything as he stares at her. "Well I guess it doesn't matter what I wear because you still are speechless." she says giggling.

"You look amazing!"

"Thank you." she says blushing.

"Do you want to eat now or just hang out for a little while?"

"Just hang out for now. I'm not really hungry just yet."

They decide to sit down at one of the tables where there are not too many people around so they can talk in private. No even pays attention to them. They sit there holding hands and talking for a good two hours until someone decides to look for them.

"So this is where you guys are hiding!"

They look up to see Lydia, Mikey, Frank & Ray. "Oh hey guys when did ya get here?" Gerard asks.

"About an hour ago." says Ray.

"Yeah. We were wondering where you were. We thought you were sick or something since we didn't see you. But Micky said that you were over here with Angel." answers Frank.

"Sorry, we got caught up talking." says Angel. "I didn't mean to keep him from the party."

"It's cool. We understand." says Frank grinning.

“Yeah I think it would be hard for any guy to get away from your company.” says Ray causing Angel to blush.

“I think I want some cake.” says Angel getting up quickly and walking inside with Lydia.

“So what were you guys talking about?” asks Ray.

“We are just trying to get to know each other a little more. Until you guys showed up and fucked it up.” Gerard says playfully.

“Are you guys together?” asks Mikey.

“No. Like I said we are just getting to know each other. Are you and Lydia together?” he asks back.

“Not yet.” Mikey answers.

“Here we thought you guys would like a slice too.” says Lydia as she hands them their slice.

Gerard says nothing as he watches Angel eat a strawberry. He had a strong urge to kiss her but was not sure how she would react to that so he kept the thought to himself.

"Angel, it's time to go sweetheart." says her mom.

"I'll see you guys later." she says getting up. "Bye Gerard."

"Bye." he answers as he watches her leave.

"Well, well, well. I feel a little left out in that goodbye don't you Ray?" says Frank. Ray just shakes his head laughing.

"What are you talking about? She said bye to ya too."

"Yes she did but she singled you out by saying your name."

"So. It's not that big a deal." Gerard says.

"Boy you must really be slow at catching onto things. She likes you." says Frank.

"You think so?" he asks.

“Man your slow Gee.” says Mikey shaking his head.
Sign up to rate and review this story