Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Strike Wizard

Can't catch a break

by c0dy88 1 review

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Humor - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Published: 2013-02-27 - 2531 words - Complete

5Funny

I don't own Harry Potter or Strike Witches...Damn!

Chapter Start

The ride back to the Bishop's home was fairly quiet after the Neuroi attack, mostly because everyone one was too tired to open their mouths to say anything. In Lynette and Hermione's case they had just plain passed out and Harry didn't feel like trying to discuss anything with Mrs. Bishop while she was trying to figure out an alternative route home.

It was just starting to get dark when they finally pulled up to the house. Harry and Lynette were so tried that they had to help each other into the house while Hermione just plain didn't wake up and had to be carried in by Wilma. Mrs. Bishop went in ahead and pulled the covers back on the bed that Hermione was using so that Wilma could lay the girl down.

After tucking the bushy haired girl in Wilma turned to handle her sister and Harry when she caught sight of one of the cutest things she'd even seen. Harry and Lynette must have been more out of it then she'd thought. They'd managed to kick their shoes off and pull the sheets back on Harry's bed then Harry helped Lynette into the bed before crawling in after her; both of them fell asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillows with neither staying awake long enough to pull the covers back up.

Wilma elbowed her mother lightly and pointed at the two snoozing teens which caused Mrs. Bishop to smile brightly for a moment before the smile turned into something evil and she quietly slipped from the room. A few moments later she returned with a camera and snapped a picture. The flash disturbed Lynette and made her roll over and bury her face in Harry's neck, which her sister and mother only found cuter and caused her mother to take another picture. After several minute of collecting blackmail on her daughter and Harry Mrs. Bishop finally had mercy on them and tucked them in. Wilma pulled a chair up next to Hermione's bed; she would keep an eye on the girl tonight just in case.

Break

Lynette awoke groggily the next morning snuggled into the best pillow she'd ever had; it warm and large and seemed to wrap around her. Lynette snuggled a bit deeper into her pillow; and nearly jumped out of her skin when it snuggled back Tentatively Lynette lifted herself up enough to get a good look at her pillow, to find that it had actually been Harry's chest and that he had had his arms around her. Lynette could feel her face becoming warm but she also had a small smile on her face, Lynette would never admit it but since Harry and Hermione had started staying at the Bishop home she'd developed a bit of a crush on Harry. She didn't know what about him had attracted her or why, but she was and she cherished every minute she got to spend with him.

With that in mind Lynette laid herself back down and snuggled back into Harry's chest; she didn't feel a need to get up just yet. She didn't notice her sister giving her a knowing smirk.

Ten or so minutes later Harry dragged himself back into the world of the living and it didn't take him very long to notice the weight on his chest. Looking down he noticed a head with gray hair in a messy pig tail on his chest. Poor Harry was now wide awake and looking for a way to vacate the bed before either Mrs. Bishop or Lynette's sister found her in bed with him.

Unfortunately for Harry's heart rate Wilma just couldn't keep quiet any longer.

"Enjoying your self over there Harry?" Wilma asked with a smirk on her face. A smirk that only got bigger with the look of terror that the poor boy shot her, but luckily for Harry Wilma was too tired right now to tease....much.

"I'm real sorry I-" Harry started to say but Wilma cut him off.

"If mum didn't trust you then we'd of move Lynn a long time ago" Wilma said from the chair she was sitting in "And if Lynn herself didn't like it she'd have left already, Wouldn't you Lynn".

"Wilma!" Lynn half shouted with a cherry red blush on her face, a blush that only got brighter when she realized that she was still leaning on Harry's chest. Both quickly separated while doing wonderful impressions of stoplights and rapidly apologizing to each other repeatedly.

"Well it nice to see you both awake" Mrs. Bishop said as she slipped into the room, much to the two teens further embarrassment.

"Sorry mum/ Mrs. Bishop" the two teens said together. Minnie just chuckled before she walked over to check on a still sleeping Hermione.

"It's alright you two" Mrs. Bishop said "no harm done, though if you both don't take a bath soon people may start complaining about a gas attack" Harry and Lynette were finding levels of embarrassment as now that they took the time to take a whiff they found that they did indeed stink. Lynette sprinted from the room to get some clean clothes while Harry pulled open his truck to look for something clean to wear before he also sprinted from the room.

Wilma found this all very amusing until she saw the slightly evil smirk on her mother's face.

"Mum what did you do?" Wilma asked, slightly worried for her sister mental health.

"Me? Nothing" Mrs. Bishop said in her best 'I'm innocent' voice "But your youngest brothers may be using the upstairs bathroom at this time and you know the rules" Wilma blanched for a moment before she broke down into ruckus giggling.

Those two just couldn't seem to catch a break this morning.

Break

Harry speed walked towards the down stairs bathroom with his clean clothes under one arm and his 'In Use' tag clenched in his hand. Everyone in the Bishop household had a small wooden plate painted red that they used show that one for the bathrooms was in use; it kept embarrassing encounters to a minimum.

So Harry was very surprised to find a red faced Lynette standing outside the downstairs bathroom door with a bundle of clothes hugged to her chest.

"Um?" Harry couldn't even finish a thought around Lynette after this morning.

"The boys are using the one upstairs" Lynette said without looking up from her clothes.

"I can wait if you want me to" Harry said as he tried to look anywhere but at the girl in front of him. The Bishop family may have been better off then the Weasleys but they still had to be mindful with their money. One of the ways they did this was to have everyone take their baths in pairs. Harry had been given a pass on this as he was an outsider, a boy and the odd one out. With Wilma here now there was an even number of people in the house but there were still an odd number of boys.

"No that's alright" Lynette said with a sigh as she took Harry's token and added it to her own by the door, then took Harry's hand and led/dragged the boy into the bathroom with her.

Poor Harry felt like he was being taken to the gallows and Lynette locking the door behind them wasn't helping. After dumping their clear clothes into a pair of cubby holes on the wall, Harry and Lynette retreated to opposite ends of the bathroom to get undressed. That done and wrapped in a pair of large, fluffy towels the nerves pair approached the large cast iron tub.

"How do you like your baths Harry?" Lynette asked nervously as she reached for the faucets.

"However you want it" Harry answer towards the blurry form that had spoken in Lynette's voice. Harry had left his glasses with his dirty clothes in the hope that it would somehow lessen the embarrassment that he was now feeling, but alas it didn't work. Lynette bent over and twisted the faucet knobs until she was happy, then being careful not to look at each other Harry and Lynette laid their towels aside and stepped into the tub facing in opposite directions and sat down. In a few moments the whole room was filled with steam.

After several moments of silence Lynette sighed and reached for the soap and a rag; someone had to get things going or they'd be in here all day and Harry appeared to be in a nerves induced lockdown. Sitting up on her knees Lynette spun around so that she was facing Harry's back and dipped the soap and rag into the warm water add rubbed the two together to get the rag nice and soapy. Poor Harry nearly jumped out of the tub in shock when Lynette started rubbing the wet soapy rag into his back.

"Um Lynette? What are you doing?" Harry asked as Lynette continued to wash his shoulders.

"Washing your back of course" Lynette said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh" Harry was quiet for a couple of minutes "Why?"

"Because it's the polite thing to do" Lynette answered without slowing her washing one bit "did you think I'd drag you in here then leave you to do it yourself?" Harry decide to just sit and let Lynette have her way, and after awhile he actually began to enjoy the feeling of Lynette's soft hands working his back and scalp when she'd started washing his hair. Lynette had decided to treat Harry them same as she would if she'd been in there with one of her brothers, even though she had a crush on Harry. This made it much easier for Lynette to look at Harry and not feel any embarrassment from their current situation.

After a few minutes Lynette declared Harry's back done, handing him a rag of his own before she turned around and presented her own back to him for scrubbing. Harry started working the newly soapy rag into Lynette's soft skin. She must have like it because in moments she was purring and Harry had to reach around her to turn off the water before the tub over flowed. By the time Harry had finished washing Lynette there was very little of her body that he hadn't seen and just the thought of Lynette's breasts made Harry suffer from a serious case of 'stoplight red'. That said Lynette didn't seem bothered by it so Harry figured that he should just commit the whole thing to memory and go about the rest of the day as normally as possible.

Harry and Lynette quickly dried off and started get dressed again without looking too closely at each other, though Lynette did ask for Harry's help to snap her bra clasp for her. Once they were both dress Harry and Lynette stepped out of the bathroom only slightly red.

"Sorry about that Lynn" Harry said after they'd take a couple of steps. Lynette looked mildly surprised at what Harry said.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for Harry" Lynette said to reassure the boy "It happens sometimes and I'd gotten used to see my brothers naked, so see you that way wasn't so hard. I should be the one to apologize for forcing you to go through with that as it was obvious that you were very uncomfortable in there".

"Oh don't worry about it, it wasn't so bad after awhile" Harry said with a light blush on his face as he tried to get the image of a naked Lynette out of his head. Lynette noticed the blush though and felt a surge of confidence.

"Oh? See something you liked Harry?" Harry felt all the color drain from his face as what Lynette said penetrated his brain and he began to sputter as his brain tried to figure out a way to talk himself out of this hole. Lynette watched the poor boy next to her sputter with amusement. Normally it was her who was left embarrassed and blushing, usually by her mother or sister; to be the one doing the teasing was a new sensation for the quiet girl. But she didn't want to get Harry too worked up too much so Lynette pulled her friend to her and gave him the strongest hug she could managed.

"Like I said Harry, I'm used to it and I actually enjoyed it so don't worry about it" Harry nodded and let himself relax into Lynette hug.

"You were thinking about me naked, right Harry?" Harry stiffened right back up at that.

"LYNETTE!" Harry whined loudly while the girl giggled loudly with her face buried into his shoulder. But than Harry felt a burst of confidence of his own, which led his right hand to sneak down and give Lynette's left cheek a squeeze. Lynette let out a loud squeak and turned bright red before she pushed Harry out to arms length hard.

"Harry!"

"That was for being a tease" Harry said with a smirk. Lynette gave the green eyed boy a bland look for a couple of seconds before a smirk of her own work its way onto Lynette's face.

"I'll let you get away with that if you agree to three things Harry"

"Oh? And what are they?" Harry asked.

"One: you owe me a kiss for that" Lynette said with a smirk.

"Okay" Harry said without a thought as it seemed like a reasonable request.

"Two: you agree to be my boyfriend. I would only let my boyfriend do something like that" Harry had to think about that one as it seemed that Lynette was really nervous about that one as well, but he could see a reason to say no so he agreed.

"And Third is that you have to go shopping with me sometime soon to get new clothes" Harry blanched at that one, he had heard too many horror stories about girls and their shopping trips to not be at leased a little bit frightened of what Lynette had in store for him, but he still agreed to that one as well. This seemed to make Lynette happy and the girl leapt forwards to claim the owed kiss while moving Harry's hand back to cupping her backside.

After a few moments the two teens had to end their kiss so you could breathe again, though both did have large smiles. Lynette stepped out of Harry's arms while grabbing his right hand and dragging the boy with her to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Well look what the cats dragged in. And judging by the laughter I heard in the hall and since Harry's still in one piece I'd assume that you've been having a good time this morning?" Mrs. Bishop asked in a teasing voice as she laid a heaping plate of sausages on the table. Harry and Lynette instantly lost their smiles and went back to red, embarrassed faces.

They just couldn't catch a damn break this morning.

Chapter End
Sign up to rate and review this story