Categories > Original > Romance > Runaway With Me?

First Time for Everything

by nici160

Sexy Phan times

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-02-27 - 3792 words

?Blocked
"We could pack them now, then," Dan suggested, still nuzzling into Phil and not actually too keen to move.

Phil pulled them gently so he was lying on his back. "But I don't wanna. I'm comfy here with my Dan." Saying 'my Dan' gave Phil flashbacks. He shuddered and dragged his mind back to the situation. He tightened his grip on Dan as he tried to distract himself.

Dan leant his torso on Phil's, kissing him on the lips. "I'm comfy too." he answered, and noticed Phil's shudder. "Still cold?" he queried, nuzzling at Phil's neck.

Phil decided to play it off and use Dan's excuse. "Yeah, a little bit I guess." He brought his hands up to play with Dan's soft brown hair, twirling it between his fingers absentmindedly.

Dan lay on Phil properly, wrapping his arms around him tightly and continued to pepper kisses on his neck, sucking his Adam's apple again.

"Dan... You know how hot that makes me. If you don't want me attacking you with hormones then sto-op." Phil giggled as he felt himself squirming under Dan, feeling slightly aroused at the contact.

"I'm just trying to make you warmer," Dan giggled, but stopped and moved his lip's back to Phil's. He took Phil's bottom lip in between his own, pulling it out and gnawing it slightly before he let it go.

Phil let out a gasp. His fingers curled up in Dan's hair. "How about I make you warmer?" Phil asked suggestively as he tugged on Dan's hair slightly.

Dan let out a small moan and grinned at the hair tug, Phil must already know it's one of his weaknesses. "We are all packed, there's really nothing else to do" he reasoned, chuckling a bit.

Phil pulled Dan up to his lips and kissed his roughly, feeling his hormones take over. He smiled into their kiss as he felt himself getting carried away.

Dan licked in between Phil's lips, trying to part them and gain entry again, placing on of his hands firmly on Phil's waist and splaying his fingers out.

A moan emitted from Phil's mouth and he felt Dan's tongue fill his mouth. He slid one hand down to Dan's back and resumed his habit of tapping.

"What's that rhythm?" Dan asked, pulling back in the slightest so he could form coherent words before returning his tongue to Phil's mouth.

Phil raised an eyebrow. "Rhythm? What are you talking about?" he mumbled against Dan's lips.

"That you're tapping on my back," Dan replied, licking up Phil's lips and staying out of his mouth so he could reply.

"But I'm not doing anything Dan." Phil pouted, confused.

Dan giggled, taking in Phil's adorably confused face. He pecked his pout. "You were tapping on my back with your fingers, you mustn't've realised." he said sweetly.

"Actually I remember Alex telling me that a couple of times. I have no idea I'm doing it. Sorry. I'll try to stop." Phil felt as if he had done something wrong.

"Don't stop baby, it's cute." Dan said, taking his turn to pout jokingly at Phil. "I like it. I like the feel of your fingers."

Phil nodded and said a quiet 'ok' before he kissed Dan's pouting lips, pulling him closer. Phil felt as if he could make out with Dan for hours.

Dan changed his pout to a smile, exploring Phil's mouth tenderly again. He ran his tongue along the roof of his mouth to tickle him, he loved doing that.

Phil giggled and squirmed. "No fair." he breathed as he nibbled Dan's ear. He had no idea why, but he loved doing that more than anything else.

Dan chuckled. "Too bad," he answered, close to Phil's ear as Phil was now close to his own. He licked the skin where it met his cheek lightly.

Phil gasped. He moved his mouth to Dan's neck as he felt himself letting go. "Dan?"

"Mmm, yes Philly?" Dan answered, moaning as Phil's lips grazed his neck. It was pretty much a sweet spot all over.

"I want you Danny. Right now." Phil whispered as he sucked on Dan's collarbone, leaving a purple mark.

Dan moaned a bit more, not sure if he understood Phil. "You want me to fuck you?" he asked quietly, putting it bluntly to avoid confusion.

Phil nodded against Dan's neck. "Now Danny. But be gentle. Please? I've never...."

"I wouldn't be anything else love," Dan answered, disentangling himself from Phil and then stood up, walking over to his bag where he'd already packed his lube, leaving Phil to gather his thoughts on the bed.

Phil whimpered from the loss of contact. He was thinking of what they were about to do and went bright red. He knew it was going to be painful, very painful, but he also knew Dan would be gentle with him.

Dan returned and straddled Phil's hips, putting the bottle beside him. "Are you 100% sure baby? I don't mind waiting." Dan asked, looking into Phil's eyes. He leant closer to Phil and whispered into his ear, "I'd wait forever for you."

Phil nodded. "Sure. It's gonna hurt though isn't it?" He was more scared of that than anything.

"At first. And after. But it's worth it, in the moment." Dan replied, working the fabric of Phil's jumper up his body slowly.

"As long as I can still drive then we're good." Phil joked, smiling as Dan's fingers touched his skin.

Dan grinned. "I'll be gentle." he reassured him, getting his jumper off and meeting their lips again as he pushed Phil's tracksuit pants down.

Phil tangled his hands in Dan's hair. He loved how soft it was under his fingers and moaned at Dan's touch.

Dan sat up quickly removing his t-shirt, then leant back down against Phil as he worked his own jeans and boxers combo down, letting their naked bodies touch again.

"Funny how we went from naked to clothed and back again." Phil smirked as he pulled Dan's hips into his own.

"Not my fault you're frisky," Dan joked, kissing his lips. He reached for the bottle and squirted some on his fingers, working the liquid between them to make it warmer. "I'm going to stretch you now, okay?" he asked tenderly before making another move.

Phil nodded and nuzzled himself into Dan's neck, bracing himself for the pain.

"Just relax sweetheart, it's easier if you're relaxed." he guided as he trailed his hand down Phil's body, lining his finger up with Phil's entrance and tenderly entered one finger.

Phil tried to relax, but his face screwed up in pain as he felt Dan enter him. His body was trying to reject the foreign object and forced a tear down his face.

"Oh darling," Dan said, kissing the tear. "We can stop if you want to." he said, not daring to move his finger in case he hurt Phil.

"J-just leave it there for a minute or two. Maybe it won't hurt after a little bit..." Phil whimpered. He wanted this, he really did and he was prepared to wait.

Dan nodded understandingly. He moved to kiss Phil's neck and suck his Adam's apple, hoping to distract him.

Phil moaned and tugged Dan's hair. The pain started to fade and he nodded at Dan to continue.

Dan kept going with the distraction technique and sucked his neck as he slowly pushed another finger into Phil.

Phil's body thrust down onto Dan's fingers. He could still feel a little pain, but the flood of sensations he received overrode it and pushed him further.

Dan smiled as he felt Phil's reaction. He took some of Phil's neck skin between his teeth and sucked it a bit more, intending to leave a mark as Phil adjusted.

A moan escaped Phil's mouth as his fingers picked up again, tapping away on Dan's skin. "D-Dan, you're gonna leave a mark..." Phil protested.

"I'm just paying you back," Dan chuckled, scissoring his fingers gently and nibbling the skin of his neck again, darkening the already pink skin.

"You're evil Dan you know that?" Phil squirmed under Dan as waves of pleasure coursed through him.

"I know baby," Dan simpered, licking to heal the now purple skin. "I'm going to add another now, okay? Last one." he said, poising said finger at Phil's entrance and waiting for his okay.

Phil bit his lip and nodded. He wasn't sure how his body could stretch like this, but he was glad it did. He felt Dan's third finger press against his ring of muscles, he licked his lips in anticipation of what was to come.

Dan sucked Phil's lip out of it's bitten hold as he pushed his third finger in, made much easier by the lube.

Phil sucked in a breath as he felt his body stretch even more. It hurt a little bit, but he could bear it. He ran his tongue between Dan's lips, trying to pry them apart.

Dan granted Phil access to his mouth, and twisted his fingers around briefly, stretching Phil as much as he needed to be.

Phil was moaning loudly, into Dan's mouth as his hips bucked and he saw stars. He had no idea what it was, but he knew he definitely wanted more.

Dan used his spare hand to grab the bottle again, squirting some into Phil's hand. "Get me ready," he requested breathily, the anticipation getting to him.

Phil raised an eyebrow in confusion for a few seconds before it clicked. He moved his hand up and down Dan's cock, trying his best to get the gel everywhere and to pleasure Dan at the same time.

Dan felt his stomach turn over as Phil touched him, his hand's were like magic. "Okay, I.." he paused, interrupted by a moan. "..I'll go in now, okay?" he asked, wiggling his fingers a bit just to make sure Phil was adjusted.

"Ok." Phil used his other hand to pull Dan closer and kiss him while Dan entered him.

Dan pulled his fingers out slowly, and quickly replaced them with his tip, pushing into Phil gently and trying to pace himself for the moment. He kissed Phil back tenderly.

Phil winced as he was stretched even further than before. He allowed himself a little while to adjust before moving on Dan's dick, letting him know that it was ok.

Dan grinned as Phil moved on him, that was all he needed. He pulled out most of the way before re-entering him, working his way up slowly to a gradual pace.

Phil was a hot moaning mess by now. His mouth fell open and curse words exploded from it as he felt himself getting closer to climax every second.

Dan moved slightly, trying different angles and thrusting harder to find Phil's prostate. He wanted to make this the best experience for Phil and knew that was the key.

Phil scrunched up his eyes as Dan made him see stars again. He tugged Dan's hair harder than he ever had, trying to convey that whatever Dan just did was amazing.

Dan grinned to himself, letting his head move with Phil tug as he knew he'd hit it. He kept his hips at the same angle, thrusting hard to hit it again.

"D-Dan... What is that? It's a-amazing." Phil choked out between moans. He was sure that the boys next door could probably hear him, but he realised that he didn't care.

"Your prostate," Dan answered quickly, not being able to say many words in between his other noises and breathing. He thrust into it again, knowing he was close and hoping Phil was too.

"G-gonna cum soon. Oh g-god." Phil babbled as he slid his hand down to his leaking cock and grasping it.

"Same," Dan moaned, thrusting into Phil a few more times before putting all his effort into one final thrust, hitting Phil's prostate again and releasing himself into Phil. He moaned Phil's name, his whole body tensing.

Dan's face was all it took Phil to climax, he spurted all over his hand and stomach and his body shook so much that he was almost vibrating.

Dan pulled out of Phil, using all his strength to do so and then flopped onto the bed next to Phil, panting heavily and staring at the ceiling with an air of disbelief.

Phil was panting hard as he came down from his post orgasmic bliss. "Dan?" he asked, making sure the other boy was awake.

"Yeah?" Dan answered quickly, his body still filled with a resounding warmth and his pores tingling.

"What are we going to do if we can't find an apartment?" Phil wondered. He nuzzled into Dan, placing little kisses all over Dan's neck.

Dan chuckled at Phil. "Do you always worry? We'll live in your car until we find one. Or a cheap motel." he said, moaning softly as Phil caressed his neck.

Phil nodded, his lips still attached to Dan's skin. "Always. It kinda comes naturally after the things I've been through. I've become paranoid." He grabbed Dan's wrist and his marker, drawing a small heart on his wrist and kissing it.

"Fair enough." Dan nodded, letting Phil draw on his wrist. He took the marker off of Phil and began to draw another butterfly on Phil's arm. "If someone else draws it you have to take extra special care of it, right?" he asked.

Phil nodded. "You've read up on this haven't you?" He looked at his arm to see a cute little butterfly. He smiled at Dan, glad that he cared.

"I saw it a while back," Dan replied, pecking Phil's smiling lips. "Would you mind if I told one person we were leaving before we go? It's just, he's been a good friend to me, we arrived at the same time. I understand if you want to keep it a secret though." Dan asked hesitantly.

Phil drew patterns with his fingers on Dan's chest absentmindedly. "Sure. Just not R-R-R..." Phil couldn't bring himself to say the name. He didn't want any more torture. He just wanted to get away.

"He hasn't been a good friend to me, you fool." Dan said affectionately, finding his phone in his discarded jeans and texting his friend, every so often turning to kiss Phil's head.

Phil decided to have a little fun and grabbed Dan's marker, scribbling on his ribs. When he had finished he had written: "Don’t go looking for love, don’t chase perfection. Because if you just be yourself, love will find you." in his best cursive writing.

Dan finished his text and looked down, trying to read what Phil had written. He smiled when he deciphered it. "That's beautiful," he announced, grinning at Phil.

"It's just something that's been buzzing around in my head for a while. It needed to be written out before I forgot it." Phil explained as he drew little hearts and butterflies around it. He knew it would fade but he wanted to make his scribbles perfect.

Dan tried not to move as Phil scribbled on him, not minding one bit but the pen was a little ticklish on his skin. He grinned as he watched Phil draw, seeing the concentration on his face.

Phil had managed to stick his tongue out to one side as he scribbled. He finished his drawings and lifted the marker off Dan's ribs, moving it to his hip, doodling whatever came to his mind which was mostly pikachu and totoro.

Dan sat up on his elbows so he could watch Phil easier. "You think I should go get these tattooed on?" he joked, reaching out to poke Phil's tongue lightly.

"Maybe not pikachu and totoro... But you can get the other one if you want... It's your choice." Phil squealed as Dan's finger jabbed his tongue.

"I'm too much of a whimp, not to mention underage. Maybe one day." he replied, biting his lip and taking in the site that was his beautiful boyfriend.

"You're strong Dan, and brave. If anyone's a wimp it's me.." Phil mused as he added spirals and swirls to his cartoons.

"Aw, you're not a whimp love." Dan said, jerking his foot a bit as the pen glided over a sensitive spot on his hip.

"Am I tickling you?" Phil teased as he giggled. He capped the pen and handed it to Dan as he took his mouth the the hip he hadn't drawn all over, he really wasn't interested to find out what permanent marker tasted like.

"A little," Dan giggled back, grinning as he watched Phil work away at his hip. "Come here, I want to draw on you." he said, sitting up a bit more.

"But I wanna keep doing this..." Phil pouted, before biting down. He giggled, proud of his ability to be slightly dominant, and laid back down on the bed. He wanted to give Dan all the access he needed.

Dan breath hitched slightly as Phil bit down on him. He then straddled his hips, uncapping the sharpie with his mouth and thought for a second, before he put his left hand to Phil's torso and began writing something.

Phil started to giggle as the pen tickled his sensitive skin. "D-Dan... That t-tickles." He gripped the sheets and tried to refrain himself from squirming, he didn't want to mess up Dan's drawing.

"Shh," Dan said softly, continuing to write a few more words and then started on a border to frame it. It read: "Dear Phil, I already know you are the love of my life. I can't wait until tomorrow, for our escape and I can't wait for the adventures we'll have. I love you more than life itself. Love, Dan."

Phil tried to look at what Dan was drawing. He had an idea for what he wanted to place on Dan's body next, but he patiently waited for Dan to finish.

Dan finished the border, capped the pen and leant down to peck Phil. "Done," he announced with a grin.

Phil tilted his head to read what Dan had written and squealed. "Dan! Really?" He stole the stick they were using to tattoo each other with and undid the lid. He placed his hand on Dan's side as he began to draw two hearts, joining each other, and underneath a diamond ring. He knew it was stereotypical and cheesy, but he didn't care at that moment. He added the sparkle and wrote "Be mine?" underneath his artwork. He looked up at Dan, trying to guess his reaction. He had asked a pretty heavy question.

Dan twisted himself up to see what Phil had drawn, and sharply inhaled when he worked it out. He stayed silent and coaxed Phil down again, taking the pen from him and began drawing on Phil, the same place he had drawn his latest addition. He drew the same emblem, but swapped "Be mine?" for "Forever." and grinned up at Phil, biting his bottom lip in anticipation.

Phil capped the pen and placed it aside before placing his hands on Dan's shoulders and kissing him passionately. When he needed his breath he asked "You really mean it? I know we're young but this is what I want."

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life. I want to be with you forever Phil." he answered, his breath heavy as he stared into Phil's deep blue eyes.

Phil was going to wait until they had an apartment to try and find Dan a ring. He wanted people to know that Dan was taken, all his. "I love you Dan." he breathed as he wrapped his arms around Dan's waist.

"I love you too." Dan replied, grabbing the sharpie again and Phil's left hand. He drew a circle around Phil's ring finger, and a heart for the 'jewel'. "This'll have to do for the moment," he chuckled lightly.

Phil did the same to Dan. "Until we find an apartment anyway..." He leant in again, connecting their lips softly.

Dan interlaced their left hands within one another. He met Phil's lips, his kiss filled with pure love. "I love you so much." he announced when he pulled back.

"I love you more..." Phil giggled. He drew circles into Dan's skin, loving the feel of it under his fingers.

"I don't know about that," Dan replied, grinning. He placed his spare hand on the nape of Phil's neck and connected their foreheads.

Phil leaned forward to kiss Dan's nose. He grabbed the marker and drew cat whiskers on his boyfriend's face, chuckling at how cute he looked.

"What'd you draw..." Dan said, crossing his eyes to try and see. "Did you make me a cat?" he asked, giggling.

Phil nodded, biting his lip. "You're a very cute cat."

"Meow," Dan said, chuckling. He took the marker from Phil and brandished his face with the same marks.

"Dan! Why?" Phil whined. He kissed Dan's nose as he scrunched up his face.

"Payback. Now we both look ridiculous." Dan chuckled, then pulled Phil into a tight hug and dug his head into the part where his shoulder met his neck. He nuzzled his softly and enjoyed their proximity.

Phil buried his nose in Dan's hair. He loved how soft it was against his skin. He placed a kiss into the brown mess and sighed. "You're not gonna fall asleep on me are you?"

"What would you do if I did?" Dan asked, his words muffled by Phil's skin. He wasn't too tired, but could probably fall asleep if he wanted to.

"I dunno. Probably watch you sleep, or try to get these bloody whiskers off then come snuggle." Phil tightened his grip around Dan.

Dan turned his head and leant his chin on Phil's shoulder. "I'm not going to sleep," he muttered, kissing Phil's neck.

"So what are you going to do then?" Phil asked, maybe suggesting sexual implications.

"Phil, your libido is ridiculous." Dan chuckled, kissing Phil's neck again and licking up a strip of it. "What are you going to do when we have to drive for hours on end?"

"Maybe I can get it out of my system now? and more than likely, before we go too." Phil giggled as he played with Dan's hair, squirming from Dan's touches. "And you're licking and kissing my neck. You know that makes me hot like nothing else."

"But it's so fun," Dan mused, taking a part of the skin in between his teeth and rolling it between them lightly, pulling it out gently. He let it go, then kissed over it.

Phil's back arched as he tried to contain his moans. "D-Dan. If you want me to jump you than keep going."
Sign up to rate and review this story