Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > House At The End Of The Street

Chapter Four

by Hozzie 1 review

"I want you to leave them alone, okay?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-28 - 938 words - Complete

1Exciting
"Now Mia..." Frank said when he noticed she was more awake "There are two new people over the road from us. Their names are Missy and AJ. I want you to leave them alone, okay?" When Mia didn't reply, Frank just stroked her hair and then left the room. He put the key on top of the doorframe but didn't realise that he'd forgotten to lock it as he leaned against the wall next to him and sighed heavily. Why was Mia behaving like that? And then he made his way back upstairs.




"Oh hey Missy." AJ smiled as she came into the house "How did you get home? Ray give you a lift?"

Missy snorted "No. He couldn't have cared less about how I got home."

"You didn't really walk all the way back did you?"

"No. Frank gave me a lift."

AJ stopped what she was doing and looked at Missy "Missy... I don't think I'm comfortable with that."

"I wasn't at first either but it was pouring it down with rain and I needed to get home." Missy shrugged her shoulders "But he was really nice."

"Well why didn't you call me?"

"'Cos you didn't answer your goddamn phone." Missy snapped before storming off to her room.

AJ stood in the kitchen, sighed and then ran her fingers through her hair. How was she going to make Missy see sense?




Missy was not happy when she woke up the next morning. School would be awful with Ray and all his creepy friends there. But Missy knew she didn't have a choice so she pulled on some clothes then drove to school.

It didn't start off well. As she walked into the building, Ray was walking with out with another guy with messy blonde hair "Slag." Ray hissed at her.

Missy raised her eye-brows. She had refused to have sex with him. How did that make her a slag?

She brought herself some coffee then sat down at one of the tables, sipping at it tentively. Suddenly she was greeted by a girl with long black hair and pale white skin. She realised it was the girl that had been lying on the bed at the party "Hi! Missy, right?" The girl asked. Missy nodded "I'm Heather. Thanks for the other night. I was pretty out of it... Can I sit down?"

"Of course." Missy smiled, glad that someone was being nice to her.

Heather sat down opposite her and grinned. Ray came back in with the other boy and waved at Heather "Hey." Ray smiled then glared at Missy.

Heather waved back happily then rolled her eyes at Missy "Why are you friends with them?" Missy asked.

"They're not that bad." Heather grinned "Hey, there's my brother Gerard. Come on, he's awesome." The two of them got up and went over to a boy with jaw-length black hair and pale skin "Hey Gerard, this is my friend Missy."

"Oh hi!" Gerard grinned "I heard you were a musician."

"Who'd you hear that off?"

"Well Heather showed me your Facebook page and it had a link to your band. I listened to some of your stuff, you're really good."

"Oh." Missy smiled "Thanks."

"Hey, there's gonna be a Battle of the Bands next week." Gerard informed her "Me, Mikey and Heather were gonna play. You should play with us."

"That'd be great." Missy grinned, happy that she'd found friends at last.





That night, Ana was working late again so Missy had the house to herself. She was heating up popcorn and preparing to watch a movie.

Over the street, Frank was sitting in his bedroom playing guitar. He hadn't been down to Mia yet but he would in a few minutes.

The drug Frank had injected in to Mia had officially worn off. She sat up slowly then climbed out of bed, going towards the door. She twisted the handle... The door unlocked. Mia could barely believe it. He'd forgotten to lock the door! This was her chance. She made her way down the corridor slowly, her footsteps silent in the soft slippers she was wearing. Frank was unaware that Mia had left the room as he plucked away at his guitar. She made her way up the stairs into the basement then up the extra set of stairs that led to the kitchen. Mia pushed it open as quietly as possible then squeezed herself out into the kitchen. She looked around and found a knife, picked it up and ran to the door. She opened it and shut it softly behind her.

As she ran through the trees to Missy's house, Frank looked out the window and spotted her. His eyes widened when he realised where she was headed and he threw his guitar down before running after her.

Missy was unaware of what was happening as she went into the living room then the phone started ringing. She picked it up "Hello?"

"Hey Missy, is everything okay?" It was Ana.

"I'm fine Mom, it's only one night by myself, right?" Missy laughed "I'm about to watch a movie if that's okay with you."

"Well so long as you're okay." Ana said, sounding worried.

"I'll be fine Mom, don't worry." Missy put the phone down and as she did, she heard a clanking noise coming from the door. It freaked her out a little so she decided to go see what it was. She over to the front door and looked out the window. There was no one there. She opened the door and stepped outside. As soon as she did, someone grabbed her shoulder.
Sign up to rate and review this story