Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Grim: the Dark Lord Hunter

Grim: the Dark Lord Hunter

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Another 'Harry gets raised by someone else' story. Also, this story is no way crossed with the NBC TV show.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-02-28 - 1144 words

1Original
(Nov. 1, 1981)


It was a cool night and a baby was on the doorstep of No. 4 Privet drive. He was swaddled in blankets and was asleep. Meanwhile a couple had followed the person who left the baby on the doorstep. They were dressed in all black, flack vests, T-shirts, cargo pants, boots, trench coats and ‘shields’ hanging from their necks. They were in a van they rented.


“I see him Darryl,” the woman said. “I’m going for him.” She got out of the van and headed for the home. She was looking out for anyone. Then she looked down at the child and quickly picked him up. Then headed for the van, once in they took off and headed for America. The baby was never seen again until seventeen years later.


(July 29, 1998)

A man was running and a young man was running after him. “STOP! STOP!” He said then he tackled the man. “This maybe LA but I am ‘NYPD’ which means I will ‘kNock Your Punkass Down! ’” He said he was in all black, an under armor T-shirt, cargo pants, boots, flack vest and gloves. He slapped a pair of cuffs on him. A male and female he caught up to them and helped the man up.

“You alright Harry?” Said the female, Harry had shoulder length black hair in a ponytail and green eyes. She had dirty blond hair and hazel eyes.

“Yeah,” he said and they delivered the bounty then got paid. Turns out that Harry was Harry James Potter, the ‘Boy-Who-lived’ he grew up in Los Angeles with the people that rescued him. They were foreign exchange students at Hogwarts when James Potter and Lily Evans went. They had become really close and James and Lily wanted them to raise any child that they would have if anything happens to them. So they agreed, they were Darryl Johnson and Carol Thomas, they were half-blood wizards and the most powerful wizards out of their school. After school, they became ‘Dark Lord’ bounty hunters. Which made them a lot of money, they had an older child named Sara, eighteen and as pretty as her mom.

They had two more kids after they adopted Harry, a boy named DJ (Darryl Jr.) and a girl named Jessie. Harry grew up learning magic and was a prodigy by the time he started school. By the time he was 14 he graduated. Then he had wanted to ‘help out the family’ and started to study for his bounty hunters license the entire year.

When the time came, he took the test and surprisingly passed the test with flying colors. He got his bounty hunters license before he got his driver’s license. Then he started to help out and make money. This was going on for a while.


Harry and Sara had delivered the guy to the feds. After being paid, Sara wrapped an arm around his neck. “Come on, dinner’s on me.” She said and they took off and had dinner and he was off for the next three days because of his birthday.

(July 30- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry)

Hogwarts was the so called best magical school in the world. A letter had been written, with a name on it.


Harry James Potter- Johnson
Third bedroom
Johnson manor
Los Angeles, CA, USA


Then the letter was sent out.

(July 31- Harry’s room)

Inside Harry was sleeping peacefully when all of the sudden, someone snuck in to his room and leapt on to him. “DADDY!” She said as landed on top of him. She was an adorable 4 year old red head with green eyes. She was the child of a very powerful vampire lord and he helped her via a potion using his DNA.

“Lilith,” he said. “How many times do I have to tell you not to do that?”

“Sorry daddy,” she said. He grabbed his daughter and kissed her on the forehead. Just then Sara had come in to his room.

“Happy birthday Harry,” she said and sat down on his bed. “Good morning Ms. Lilith.” She grabbed the child and started to tickle her. Lilith giggled with a squeal, and then Harry sat up. Then Carol had come in with breakfast for her adopted son.

“Good morning Harry, happy birthday.” She said.

“Thanks mom.” He said and she set the tray on his lap, Lilith and Sara was feeding him. Then they had seen an envelope for Harry. Carol had seen it and gasped, they looked up at her.

“That’s a Hogwarts letter.” She said

“Yeah I know.” He said, he opened it and started to read it. Then he laughed out loud, “Oh You Got To Kidding Me!”

“What is it sweetheart?” Carol asked.

“They want me to attend the school.” She started to laugh out loud. “You know, you should go.” They looked at her.

“Really?”

“Not as a student though.”

“Then what are we going to do?”

“Let me handle it.” She took the letter and Harry was finishing up breakfast.


+++++++

Meanwhile Harry was cruising in his truck and just enjoying himself. He was now in a black T-shirt, cargo pants and boots. He was off so he didn’t have his ‘shield’ on him. He pulled up to a hot dog stand, got a couple and started to eat them. As he was eating them one of his friends had seen him and went over to him. “Hey Harry,” he said. He was huge, about 6 foot 7 and 310 lbs. He was in a football jersey, jeans and hi-tops. He had short black hair and brown eyes.

He had about 3 foot-longs in front of him. “Hey brah,” he said.

“Hey Manu,” said Harry. “How are your studies going?”

“Alright, man. Leiani’s been want that date with you.” Harry blushed; Leinai was a very gorgeous young woman that was at least 2 years older than him. She and Manu are pure blooded islander shaman; they help Harry every now and then on cases. They also know what Harry was and their parents knew his parents. Then he told his friend about the letter from Hogwarts, “why would they be sending you a letter? You’re done with your magical studies.” Harry just shrugged, not knowing that someone was behind him. She slipped her arms around him from behind; she kissed him on the cheek.

It was Leiani, the woman was freaking gorgeous. Long dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, a very well built body, and looked like she was nude even though she was in a shirt and cargo pants. “Hey Harry,” she said. She walked over to a chair and sat down with them.

“Hey Lei,” said Harry.

“Oh yeah, I forgot something.” She then leapt on top him and grabbed him, then hit him with a very passionately. “Happy birthday stud.”

“Thanks Lei,” he said.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story