Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Grim: the Dark Lord Hunter

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 1 review

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2013-03-01 - 794 words

1Original
That night, Harry and the others were at a bar enjoying his party. Just then a young woman had went over to him, she was dressed in all white and like an assassin(1). “Are you Harry Johnson?” She said, he looked at her.

“Uh, yeah can I help you?” He said, just then she lept right at him and made like she was going to attack him. When she reached him, she pulled off her cloak revealing a white teddy, garter belt, stockings an boots. She had short red hair and jade green eyes. Then music started and she started to give a lap dance. Then she turned around facing him, wrapped her arms around his neck then sat down to make like she was going to kiss him. When she was pulled off and someone else sat down on to his lap.

This one was had long black hair and dark eyes, she was dressed in the same outfit but in black. She sat down on his lap facing him and she wrapped his arms around her. With his hands on her ass, then she started to grind on to his lap. Then as she was about to kiss him she was pulled off by a equally gorgeous blond woman with blue eyes and dressed like the others but in red.

Everyone started to hoot and cheer. She basically wrapped herself around him and just held him to her.

By the end, Leiani had came over to them with the other two girls. The crowd were cheering and enjoyed the sight. Harry was blushing up a storm. “Okay, everyone as we all know, tonight is Harry's birthday so let's all wish him a happy birthday.” They cheered and she kissed him on the lips. Then she leaned over to whisper in his ear. “My present to you is me and my friends tonight.

Harry gulped, “really?” She grinned at him and they enjoyed themselves.


Later they got in to his SUV and Lei started to drive to a hotel and two of the other girls started to kiss and make out with him. Once they got there, he saw that it was a very ritzy hotel. The room was ready and they had lead him in to the room.


Once in the room, Lei and Harry started to make out as she was taking off his clothes. Her redhead friend was taking off her clothes then they went to the bed and Lei laid him down and she got on top of him. She kissed him and slipped him up in her. Then she started to ride him like a pony as the redhead started to make out with Lei. The blond and brunette were making out with Harry.

Harry was pounding into Lei as she was enjoying everybody. Harry was enjoying all the sights, sounds and feelings of everything that was happening to him. This had went on all night, since his birthday was on the weekend Harry was allowed to enjoy it.


The next morning Darryl and Carol were looked at the letter that had came from Hogwarts. “Okay, this is what we are going to do.” He smirked, it was going to be something to be something that was going to destroy magical Britain.


Meanwhile Harry was awake and enjoying the feeling of the other on top of him cuddled. He kissed Lei on the forehead and she woke up. “Good morning handsome.” She said.

“Good morning to you too, beautiful.”

“You were very good last night.”

“Thank you, you know how to make a guy feel good on his first time.”

“Well, I try my best,” she said with a smile. Just then his phone rang. He reached over and answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey kiddo,” it was Darryl.

“Hey dad, what's up?”

“We got a plan for Hogwarts, you're going to teach Defense against the Dark Arts for that year. We'll go with you.”

“That's a good plan dad. Is everyone coming?”

“No. But, you can bring some assistants with you.”

“I think I know who I want to come with me.”


Later Harry, Lei and Manu had went to the manor to talk about what they were going to do. The American minister of magic was there to give them their certificates to teach. “Okay,” said the minister. “You guys have to keep your eyes open on this one. There will be a lot of people trying to stop you from doing your job. That's why we are giving you diplomatic immunity for the job.”

“Why do I get the feeling that this is hurt them more than us?” Said Harry.

“Because it is.”

TBC


Note: 1. Like the one chick in the 'AC3' game for the PSVita.
Sign up to rate and review this story