Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fallen Angels

Have You No Shame,Don't You See Me?

by MCR-99 2 reviews

Serard oneshot.Again. Title inspiration came from Evanescence's Everybody's Fool. Hope ya like it :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2013-03-03 - 727 words

0Unrated

Have You No Shame Don't You See Me?

I sat in the quad at school,waiting for him.My boyfriend,he said he'd come today.I sat on the stone bench outside,in my skinnies,coverse and my favourite t-shirt.All the other girls,the ones in the heels and hot pants with tops that exposed their bras,laughed as I sat there,in my clothes that they labelled 'emo' or 'gothic'.I shrugged it off,because the only person who loved what I wore was Gerard.The one I was waiting for.

"Hey,Cupcake!"My best friend for 5 years,Kellin Quinn,smiled as he gave me a quick hug from behind.I turned to see him stood there,in his regular clothing.He always wore skinny jeans and Vans.Today,with his skinnys and Vans,he wore an All Time Low top.His white headphones hung around his neck as he sat next to me and stretched out his legs,which I pushed off.

"That's Gerard's seat.He'll be here soon!"I smile,and Kellin rolls his eyes.

"That's what you said the last time,and the time before that!"

"He's shy."I defend my boyfriend."Or,he hates you."

"Or."Kellin said."He's not real."

I gasped at the statement Kellin had made.

"He is to real!"

"Whatever.See ya later."And with that he walked off inside the school building.I sighed,and went back to waiting.

**

I walked home from school that day,alone.I always walked alone,because I prefer it.I walked through the park,running my hand along the bushes and feeling the dew rub onto my hand.That was,until,my hand was wrapped around cold fingers.I knew that feeling anywhere,and looking into the hazel eyes of Gerard.I smiled when I saw him,and fully took his hand and we walked through the park.

"Where were you today? You said you'd be there at school."

"I'm sorry,Sadie."Gerard smiled meekly,before we both sat down on a nearby bench."It won't happen again."

"Better not."I say,sitting on his lap and resting my head on his shoulder."Or else you'll have me to deal with."

Gerard laughed,as he knew I'd never really hurt him.I'd never do anything to him,except smother him in many kisses and hug him to death.

"What you gonna do,kiss me to death?"I laughed at his joke,and kissed him.

"Maybe.."

Gerard smiled,his hazel eyes twinkled as he pulled me up again and we continued walking throughout the park.His jet black hair shone in the setting sun.We reached the end of the park,and Gerard lifted me up and carried me to my home.Once there,he placed me lightly on my feet before giving me a hug.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Okay,see ya."I smile,and he kissed me lightly,before taking off down the rest of the road.

**

I waited again,in the same place.I stood by the oak tree this time,waiting for his arrival.After a little bit of time,my regular bullies sauntered up to me,along with their boyfriends.

"Hey,Sadie."One of the girls,Daniella,giggled."Who you waiting for?"

"My boyfriend."I replied.

"Who,the one that doesn't exist?"Her friend,Sofia,laughed.Daniella laughed too,along with Toby,her boyfriend.Harry,Sofia's boyfriend,put his arm around me.

"Your boyfriend isn't real,Sadie.How about you go for one of us boys?"He laughed,playfully flirting with me,it made me sick.

"He is too real.Gerard will be here soon."

"Oh,his name is Gerard is it? Is he that singer of that band you like? What was the name again..My Chemical Love?"Toby laughed,before kissing Daniella.

"Romance.My Chemical Romance."I corrected him,and waited again for Gerard.

"Close enough."

"What we're saying is,that your boyfriend isn't resl."Daniella said.

"I am real."I heard Gerard say behind me,and we all turned to look at him.He wrapped his arm around me,as the bullies stared on in shock.

"Told you he was real."I smiled with a tease at the bullies,before Gerard carried me inside,bridal-style.

That was rubbish,wasn't it? Yea,it was!
I tried.
Rate and Review guys!

xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story